653 reviews analysed
1. 30ft Stealth Central Vacuum Accessory Kit, Corded
2. Plastiflex Comet Central Vacuum Kit with Hose, Power Head & Tools – Works with All Brands of Central Vacuum Units (Light Gray, 35′)
- 1 3/8″ inside diameter electric crushproof hose (27% more airflow than 1 1/4″ inside diameter hose) with a 3-way switch and a soft grip ergonomic handle.
- Comes complete with a 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tools and duster), telescopic wand for use with floor brush, caddy bag, wand tool caddy attachment, hose hanger and wall holder
- Your choice of either a 6 foot pigtail cord or direct connect hose configuration. Please notify us of your choice after purchase.
- Compatible with any standard 1.5 inch inside diameter wall inlet valves. Please measure your inlet valve to ensure compatibility.
- Not compatible with the Vacuflo proprietary inlet valve. If you are unsure of compatibility, please message us.
Electric Hose – Compatible with any 1.5″ wall inlet valve – 1 3/8″ inside diameter crush-proof lightweight hose with button lock handle with a 3-way control switch – 360 degree swivel handle – New design handle with a soft grip – Strain relief helps maintain consistent suction by preventing kinks in the hose at the handleElectric Power Head – Durable drive/geared belt – Electronic reset button to protect motor; motor will instantly stop if the brush roller is jammed – Headlight for improved viewing angle – Sealed ball bearings for no hair build-up Brush roller viewing window – On/Off foot pedal switch button – Non-marking wheels – Great edge cleaning – Protective bumper to protect baseboards and furniture – 13 inch cleaning pathTools/Accessories – Mesh attachment caddy bag – Steel ratchet wand – Set of cord management button lock wands with cord clips – 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tools and duster) – Wand tool caddy attachment – Hose hanger – Wand holder
3. 35ft Stealth Central Vacuum Accessory Kit, Corded
- Extremely Quiet Operation
- Stealth 15″ Power Brush Electric On/Off Hose (360 swivel, lightweight, crushproof, max air flow) 13″ Axis Floor Brush 6″ Upholstery Tool w/Attaching Brush
- Deluxe Dusting Brush Crevice Tool Two Telescopic Wands, Easy Release
- Two Wall Wand Clamps Clip-on Tool Caddy Wire Hose Hanger Mesh Tool Bag
4. Cen-Tec Systems 99669 50 foot Premium Garage Kit with Orange hose
- Designed to utilize the central vacuum in your garage or one of the garage utility vacuums for cleaning your vehicles, home shop, or the garage itself
- Features a 1.25” X 50 foot commercial grade vacuum hose made with a unique process that results in a very smooth interior reducing noise and improving the vacuum performance. The central vacuum inlet cuff fits industry standard central vacuum inlets as well as the utility valves mounted in the vacuum if your vacuum includes this feature. The curved end 360 degree swivels on the hose reducing stress on you and the hose
- The package includes a 12” premium floor brush with natural fill along with two extension wands for cleaning floor surfaces. Standard accessories include a 10” crevice tool, 5” upholstery tool with an attachable brush, and 4” dusting tool
- Designed to be compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Eureka, Vacuflo, VacuMaid, Cyclovac, Canavac, MD, Electrolux, Star Power, Galaxie, and Imperium
- A range of micro-fiber addresses windows, chrome, the dash, and drying up after a wash. A glass towel is ideal for streak free windows. A soft dusting mitt is ideal collecting dust on the dash or interior film on the windows, the super size waffle towel is great for capturing water after a wash keeping your vehicle clear of water spots. Take them along to the car wash to touch up after you go through the dryer. A large oversize caddy bag with zipper keeps everything together and will hang from the supplier hose and accessory hook
5. Cen-Tec Systems 93642 Central Vacuum Low Voltage Kit 35 Ft. Hose Light Gray
- Includes a 1.375” x 35 foot pearl gray low volt hose providing on off control of the central vacuum from the 360 degree swivel handle
- The hose is a soft crown, lightweight crushproof construction that resists kinking and won’t mark furnishings or floors. The wall end is designed to be compatible with industry standard wall inlets with split low voltage contacts
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including eureka, beam, electrolux, hoover, cyclovac, vacuflo, vacumaid, md, m&s, husky, canavac, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands
- The premium chrome telescopic wand features cen-tec’s trademarked button down to make it easy to release the wand from the hose handle for use of the premium accessories
- Features a 12” hard floor brush with natural fill to protect hardwood, tile, marble, stones, and vinyl flooring from marks or scratching
- The hose and most of the accessories are manufactured in the usa
- The 10.5” automatic combination nozzle is ideal for carpets and area rugs and can pass across different floor surfaces without the need to make adjustments to the tool
Cen-Tec’s 93642 is designed to provide the cleaning accessories most often requested in a low voltage central vacuum hard floor and general-purpose attachment set. The 1.375” x 35 foot hose is longer than the industry standard 30 feet to insure you reach everywhere in your home. A hose with an inner diameter of 1.375” insures superior airflow and improved cleaning performance that also assists the performance of air turbine tools often used with low voltage hoses. Further, the hose allows for switch control to turn the central vacuum on and off at the handle. A 12” natural fill floor brush and fully automatic combination nozzle address hard surfaces, area rugs, and even carpeted surfaces. A premium chrome ratchet telescopic wand with the easy release button down feature and a full set of premium above the floor accessories address upholstery, stairs, table tops, crevices, and baseboards. The tool caddy clip lets them travel with you while you clean. The 93642 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including Eureka, Beam, Electrolux, Hoover, Cyclovac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, MD, M&S, Husky, Canavac, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands.
6. Cen-Tec Systems 93070 Central Vacuum Kit with Switch Control Hose 35′
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: beam, electrolux, vacuflo, vacumaid, nutone, hayden, md, canavac, cyclovac
- The lightweight highly flexible hose is made in the usa and is designed to power on and off the central vacuum power unit through industry standard pin jack inlet valves
- The hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles. It is not for use with an electric power nozzle
- The package comes with two floor nozzles. One is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces, while the other is a usa-made hard floor brush
- To confirm this package will work with your inlet valves you can confirm there are two small contact points located in your inlet valve on either the top half or bottom half of the inlet valve opening
The 93070 kit has a two position on off switch hose which creates a Circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact Plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These Plates create the Circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at one inch intervals from 25 to 42 inches so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 93070 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement. An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor. The accessories include a 5 inch natural fill dusting tool, a 13 inch vented crevice tool, and 5 inch upholstery tool with a built in brush strip ideal for stairs and the sofa, a mesh caddy bag collects everything between uses and the mesh allows you to easily see the tool you need through the bag.
7. 15in Stealth Vacuum Head and Telescopic Wand
The new Stealth Brush has improvements including a new short cord that plugs into the all new Stealth Wand. The old style Stealth had a 40″ cord that ran up the metal wands. The new one handsomely integrates the cord into the telescopic wand. Stealth is now ONLY AVAILABLE with its new wand. Upgrading an older system? A compatible hose is all that is necessary. The Electric Hose from M.D. Manufacturing, Inc. will fit, as well as all older Stealth, Ace, EdgeLift, BlackHawk, most Nutone, and others. If there are two inches between the button lock nipple on the hose end and the two holes where the pins go into the hose handle, the new Stealth with Wands will fit perfectly.
8. Cen-Tec Systems 92927 Central Vacuum Power Nozzle Kit
- Central vacuum package includes a power nozzle, integrated electric telescopic wand, and 35 foot total control electric hose allowing you to control both the vacuum and the nozzle from the hose handle
- The 14Wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, Electrolux, eureka, vacumaid, vacuflo, nutone, cyclovac, canavac, husky, star power, md, and imperium
- 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you turn your central vacuum on and off from the hose handle independent of the power nozzle
- Premium American made dusting tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool can be caddied on the wand using the provided tool clip letting you take them along for faster cleaning
The Cen-Tec 92927 central vacuum accessory package is designed to provide superior cleaning for today’s home with both carpeted and hard floor surfaces. The power nozzle is designed to provide the three features most sought in cleaning. Excellent deep down dirt recovery, excellent Grooming of the carpeted surface, and superior edge cleaning. The life time reinforced poly-V belt will provide years of reliable service without the need to routinely Replace the Drive belt. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standard so you are sure to reach all areas of your home. Customers most often request a hose Sock to protect the investment in their home and furnishing and we have recognized this by pre-installing a premium Sock treated with an anti-microbial to protect you and your home environment. The universal hose end makes the 92927 compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, Nutone, Cyclovac, Canavac, husky, star power, Md, and imperium brands. The 14 inch wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance. The quiet Drive poly-V Drive system reduces vibration and noise while providing consistent power from the motor to the carpet agitator. The quiet Drive belt is set away from the edge of the nozzle to allow for brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle. A soft Bumper protects furnishing. A quick release wand system allows you to draw the wand for detail cleaning and quickly return to operation of the power nozzle. The nozzle is connected to the hose through a fully integrated telescopic electric wand.
9. Cen-Tec Systems 91431 Complete Central Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Designed to provide a basic set of accessory tools for a central vacuum. The 91431 features a 1.25” x 30 foot non-electric hose produced using a unique process that provides a very smooth interior for superior airflow and quieter use
- The 13” metal friction curved end is designed to swivel over the hose meaning less stress on you and the hose. Friction indicates that all tool to tool connections are made by the two parts wedging, pressing together without a physical locking mechanism
- The wall end is an industry standard 1.50” on the outer diameter making it compatible with all major central vacuum inlets which have a 1.50” inlet with the exception of a nutone branded inlet which has a slightly smaller opening
- The package features two chrome wands with nylon friction collars to help them stay in place without them wedging together so they can never be separated. A 12” natural fill floor brush and a combination nozzle which is ideal for area rugs door mats. A basic accessory set including a 10” crevice, 4” dusting tool, and 5” upholstery. The mesh caddy bag allows you to collect and store the tools on the hose hanger with the hose in a bag that gives you visibility
- The 91431 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including beam, eureka, vacuflo, vacu-maid, imperium, cyclovac, star power, canavac, Hayden, air vac, md, and nutone systems not using the nutone branded square inlet
- Industry standard wall valves and utility inlets on central vacuums that include this feature have the same inner diameter and will accept this hose end. The metal band will activate the low voltage control of your vacuum turning it on as it is inserted
The 91431 is designed to be a general use straight air accessory set for the home, shop, or garage. Often it is used as a second tool set Complimenting the power nozzle or Turbine package that came with the central vacuum. Having a second tool set can save you time and effort moving a tool set from floor to floor in multi-story homes. The hose end is designed for what has historically been industry standard inlets and will activate a system with low voltage contacts in the wall valve. There were a few valves typically produced before 1980 which may use a micro-switch for activation of the vacuum. In most cases the 91431 will still work but the automatic activation of the system will not be delivered by the banded cuff. The set includes a full range attachments for most standard household cleaning jobs. This set is deal for a basement, garage, or general use in the home, especially on hard floor areas. The floor brush is ideal for cleaning hardwood, tile, stone, and vinyl.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Stealth Central Vacuum Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!