586 reviews analysed
1. Comfort Glow GSD2846 Dual Fuel Gas Stove
Comfort Glow’s vent free gas stoves feature attractive, modern styling while providing a charming wood stove ambiance. The Monterey vent free gas stove provides a massive 30,000 BTUs per hour. The large open-face design offers maximum flame enjoyment from the large charred log set and dual yellow flame burner. Heating up to 1,250 sq. feet, this stove is an attractive and economical way to heat almost any room in the house. The dual fuel design of the Monterey permits the unit to be installed almost anywhere a gas line is accessible . Check state and local codes for installation restrictions and requirements before purchase. Due to the built in oxygen safety sensor, vent free products may not work properly at elevations above 4,500 ft. Not for sale in California or Canada. Please check your state and local codes prior to purchase.
2. Stansport Single Burner 10,000 BTU Propane Stove, Black
- Propane stove with a chrome plated Anti-Clog burner
- 10,000-BTU burner output
- regulator with On/Off control knob
- 7.5-inch diameter grid for stability
- DuraBase with tip-resistant feet hold a 16.4-ounce propane gas cylinder (gas cylinder sold separately)
- One-year warranty against manufacturer defects
3. Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, Coleman Green – 2000020931
- Portable single-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits up to a 12-inch pan and offers 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs up to 3 hours on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
A handy cooking companion for camping and outdoor adventures, the Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, combines performance with an ultra-portable design. This camping stove fits a large 12-inch pan on its steady base and pot support system. The portable stove comes equipped with an adjustable burner that lets you precisely control the cooking temperature and lasts up to 3 hours on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately). PerfectFlow pressure-control technology delivers steady heat output while cooking, and PerfectHeat technology promotes efficient fuel usage. When mealtime is over, the durable chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning. Perfect for camping, backpacking, and other outdoor occasions, this compact camp stove is designed to produce up to 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power from a single 3-inch burner, giving you the ability to prepare a wide range of hot foods at the campsite.
The Coleman 5453A700 Powerpack Single-burner Low-profile Propane Stove is pretty much as easy as it gets. The Powerpack’s fully adjustable flame lets you boil water or simmer chili, while the PerfectFlow system of pressure-regulated propane provides consistent cooking performance (without flaring or flickering) by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when fuel is low.
This Coleman stove is constructed of an aluminized-steel cooktop and removable, nickel-chrome grates so you spend your time on the trail instead of on cleanup duty. The large 3.25-inch, 7,500 BTU burner is to the side of the propane cylinder in a low-profile fashion that ensures this burner will always be one of Coleman’s easiest and best.
Limited lifetime warranty
4. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
5. Gas ONE GS-1000 7,650 BTU Portable Butane Gas Stove Automatic Ignition with Carrying Case, CSA Listed
- High Output – Most Fuel Efficient Butane Portable Stove On The Market – Boils Water quickly with 7,650 BTU Evenly Compared To Compeititors Portable Stoves/ To Be used with 8oz Butane Canister Only (Fuel Sold Separately)
- Safety Features – Highest Safety Standard: CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved Portable, Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. Equipped with Fuel Cartridge Injection safety feature, If the stove defects 0.7 kilogram force from canister, It will automatically ejects butane canister from the stove
- Automatic Starter – Piezo-Type Electric Starter With Safety Shut-Off System
- No Matches Or Lighters Required
- Portable – Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. *(Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With User Manual
- Quiet Operation – This stove provides clean efficient burn along with silent operation *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
GS-1000 Butane Portable Stove 7650 BTU To be used with 8 oz butane canister (Sold Separately)
6. Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH30DT 30,000 BTU 32 in. Intermediate Gas Vent Free Stove
With up to 30,000 BTU’s, this state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. This vent free stove functions with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free stoves are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free stove systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Minimum clearance design allows ease of installation almost anywhere. This thermostatically controlled unit does not support a millivolt remote control. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. Propane use requires 100-lb. tank or larger with two-stage adjustable regulator available from local gas company.
7. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove – 25,000 BTU, Model QNSD250T, Black
The ProCom Freestanding Dual Fuel Stove is a size that’s ideal for smaller places and is a gorgeous addition to any home. The Thermostatic Control allows you to control the heat with variable heating settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove Model QNSD250T complements any decor. No hassling with cutting wood or hauling ashes. Dual fuel technology burns propane or natural gas.Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Ventless heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
8. Bulin 6800W Camping Gas Stove Burner, Windproof Backpacking Hiking Stove, Portable Lightweight Outdoor Folding Propane Camp Stove with Piezo Ignition, Adjustable Burner, Heavy Duty, Stainless Steel
- ★★【High Cooking Performance-Save Your Fuel】The firepower of the camping stove is 6800W super strong firepower, which allows you to boil 1 L of water in just 2 minutes, cook your meal very quickly. Windproof design helps the efficiency of your stove ,greatly save fuel.
- ★★【Easy to Ignite & Adjust Flame】The camp gas stove has a piezo ignition switch to to ensure convenient to use.You just need press the ignition switch to ignite,no extra flint needed
- Adjusting knob allows you to adjust the flame as needed.
- ★★【Stable Outdoor Stove】Our hiking stove is made of durable, rust-resistant, high temperature resistant, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. It has a wider base for more stability and can accommodate different size cookware gear.Without fear of your cooking pot falling over.The load capacity up to 75kg.
- ★★【Lightweight & Portable Gas Stove】The weight of the folding backpacking stove is 2lbs.It may more heavier because of its premium material.Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, picnic, etc.
- ★★【What You Get】1 x Windproof Camping Stove.We value our customers’ experience and provide 30 days free return. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please let us know and we always here to assist you.
9. Gas ONE New GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Propane & Butane Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Gold)
- DUEL FUEL – Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz , Propane converter Regulator Included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION – Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE – Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES – Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- NOTES – Flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until flame is ignited (propane) *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
Price Zone dba J&S International is a company that specializes in camping and outdoor recreation products under our brand, Gas One. We are a leading manufacturer of portable outdoor cookers, burners, and other general kitchenware products. With UL and CSA certification, we provide high quality and safe products at competitive prices for the U.S. market. We, at Price Zone, strive to create products that are safe, functional, and convenient from the customer’s perspective. Price Zone has been in business for 18 years and it has grown into an established company with customers all over the U.S. as well as overseas.
10. Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove,Green,6.62″ H x 7.81″ W x 7.75″ L
- Features PerfectFlow technology for consistent performance, even in extreme outdoor conditions, like sub-freezing temps or high altitudes
- 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to an 8-inch pan
- Burner and base separate from 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately) for compact, easy carrying
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- 3-year limited warranty
- Official stove of the National Park Foundation
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Propane Heating Stoves for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!