Nowadays, there are so many products of philips food processors in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for philips food processors in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings philips food processors which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
933 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- small and large pushers
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly reefer user manual before use
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- extra-large Feed tube
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Philips Food Processors, Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor would be the Best Philips Food Processors for Money.
- I’m happy with the way it performs.
- Okay, do it again and again with the perfect expectable results.
- There was nothing wrong with the motor but the plastic parts and safety switch was done.
- Although i would like to fix it, i am told the part in no longer made.
- The first cuisinart food processor i bought just before this one did not work right out of the box.
- It made more sense to buy a new one than the cost of replacement bowls and such.
- Solid for the price at $134 during the holiday season 2018.
- Do yourself a favor and invest the money.
- Very nice & powerful- easy to use
- So far so good, My favorite part is that its so quiet.I’ve used cheaper 14 cup blender and its so loud that its hard to hear s… Read More
2. Cuisinart Fp 14Dcn Elite Collection Processor
- 1300 watt motor, Easy On/Off Locking System with Push-Button Release, Stainless Steel Adjustable Slicing Disc (up to 6mm). UC LWH- 20.00×13.00×15.75 Inches.MC LWH -21.00×13.50×16.25 Inches
- 14 cup Large Bowl and 4½ cup Small Bowl with Pour Spouts & Measurement Markings, Electronic Touchpad Controls – On/Off/ Dough/Pulse with Blue LED Lights, BPA Free, Spatula
- Large and Small Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blades with BladeLock System, Cuisinart Supreme Wide-Mouth Feed Tube and Cover Assembly, Accessory Storage Case with Lock, Retractable cord
- Exclusive Patent-Pending SealTight Advantage System – Seals Bowls and Locks Blades, All Removable Parts Are Dishwasher Safe, Recipe/Instruction Book
- Stainless Steel Reversible Shredding Disc(fine/medium), Dough Blade, 20-Year Motor Warranty, 3-Year Limited Warranty
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Cuisinart Fp 14Dcn Elite Collection Processor is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Cuisinart Fp 14Dcn Elite Collection Processor comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Philips Food Processors and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Philips Food Processors then don’t look beyond Cuisinart Fp 14Dcn Elite Collection Processor. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Philips Food Processors in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Duel bowels help with the amount of cleaning you do.
- And the top fits and works with the bigger bowl.
- I’m happy with the machine and look forward to cooking with it.
- When it came in i was impressed with the weight of the unit.
- When i bought the machine the price was below $300, which was also a factor in my choice.
- This food processor made it all so easy and fast!
- Don’t believe the utube reviews and tests, they are all biased to whatever brand is paying, and use various trickery to jam or … Read More
- It rips most all of the competitors.
- Absolutely awesome power easy to use great tool for any budding chef
- If you want your last food processor, just order this. If you wish to buy yet another that disappoints order something else. Qu… Read More
3. Ninja Mega Kitchen System Bl770
- Two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts..Includes one 1500-watt base, A food processor bowl, 72 oz. Total crushing pitcher, two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids, and a 30-Recipe inspiration guide.
- 8-Cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 lbs. Of dough in 30 seconds.
- 72 oz. Total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
- For best results, try the Nutri Ninja cup or X-Large pitcher for frozen drinks.If you choose to clean the unit by hand, please do so with warm water & dish soap
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Ninja Mega Kitchen System Bl770 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Ninja Mega Kitchen System Bl770 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Ninja Mega Kitchen System Bl770 easily gets the award of Best Philips Food Processors Under 100$.
- Feels and blends like a very high quality product.
- The food processor with the dough blade will make a standard box cake.
- Build quality was good but its jar does break.
- It has got some serious power (especially with the single serve cup, that thing blends hard!
- Apparently blenders cost as much a car now.
- And with 1500w, all is blended well in about half the time!
- They are a bit smaller than nutribullet containers, but larger than magicbullet containers.
- $80 less than at the discount wholesale store!
- Love this blender food processor and blender in one gadget
- Got this after using my daughter’s at her house. Love it. Like that it’s all in one ! Very powerful.Good piece of kitchen equipment
- Like the single cup and Processor attachments in addition to the blend canister. Adds flexibility.
4. Breville Bfp660sil Sous Processor Silver
- Grating cheese and chopping herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups
- 1000 Watt induction motor offers great versatility and power in a compact size
- 12-cup cap
- BPA-free plastic work bowl
- Prevents the motor from operating unless the bowl and lid are correctly locked in position, and large feed pusher is inserted.
- Safety Braking System
- Large 5″-wide feed chute eliminates need to precut most ingredients
- Momentary pulse button for maximum control and even processing
Breville Sous Chef 12 Food Processor handles everything from slicing vegetables, grating cheese and chopping herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups.
- Can’t comment on durability as i just received it, but the quality of the bowls and attachments is superb.
- Great machine and lives up to its claims a total quality product
- Multiple safety systems in place to ensure you aren’t harmed while using the product.
- Had problems with the bowl and company offered a replacement.
- It cost me only $59 for an 8 cup machine.
- This food processor is what a vitamix is to blenders!
- It arrived today, no charge, not even for shipping.
- This felt solid and has been a workhorse since it was taken out of the package (a beauty in itself).
- I love love love that there is no hole in the container.
- Packaging was far superior to the cuisinart – thick boxes, cushioning, etc.
- It lasted more than 10 years, and it did a reasonable job with a 350w motor.
- Not even a contest, blew away all expectation.
- A wonderful product & extremely easy to use. I’m not sure what the “thickness” rating was for though & why I didn’t put anything.
5. Cuisinart Dlc 2Abc Processor Brushed Chrome
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- spatula included
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Limited 18-month warranty
If you are buying a Philips Food Processors for the first time, then you should have Cuisinart Dlc 2Abc Processor Brushed Chrome. It has fewer features when you make Philips Food Processors comparisons of Cuisinart Dlc 2Abc Processor Brushed Chrome with any other Philips Food Processors but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Philips Food Processors, grab any Philips Food Processors but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Cuisinart Dlc 2Abc Processor Brushed Chrome
6. Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Bisphenol A(BPA) free
Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome And Nickel which have been in market longer than anyone. Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Philips Food Processors in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Philips Food Processors and it could be any of the high value Philips Food Processors, chances are that would be much costlier than Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver. Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver will have more than 50% of all its features.
- I had the smaller version, but super happy with the upgrade!
- Good quality, all of the features you may need and it does a great job.
- Keep in mind that most of the bad reviews on here are years old, and the product has most likely gone through an upgrade since … Read More
- With the very simple, click on the workbowl, insert blade, click on lid and process.
- I got this at a good price $69.
- Cleanup is much easier than the elite model.
- Well made and a great value for the cost.
- I use for all kinds of kitchen chopping & baking.
- Love this food processor! Not too big not too small. Shreds, slices and blends great and is quiet!
- After 3 years of constant use, we still love this food processor. Easy cleaning (very important) does the job,looks nice. Hig… Read More
7. Oster Fpstfp1355 2 Speed Processor 500 Watt
Oster Fpstfp1355 2 Speed Processor 500 Watt is another one which falls under Philips Food Processors for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Oster Fpstfp1355 2 Speed Processor 500 Watt ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Philips Food Processors and that is what has revived them. Oster Fpstfp1355 2 Speed Processor 500 Watt has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Oster Fpstfp1355 2 Speed Processor 500 Watt is amazing features.
- I love this product; i can’t live without it
- Another fantastic and affordable product from oster!
- Love my food processer, easy to use, and a great price.
- Best food processor I’ve ever had.
- Hmm used only twice and today I tried to use it won’t power on.huge waste of money so disappointed.
- We have had other food processors that were three times as loud as this one.The OSTER 2 speed, 10-cup processor works great and… Read More
8. Hamilton Beach 70670 Processor Vegetable
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, blades, and discs
- 2 reversible slicing/shredding discs
- 2 speed options plus pulse for precision results
- stainless-steel chopping blade
- 6 Versatile Functions: Chop, Puree, Fine Shred, Coarse Shred, Slice and Crinkle Cut
- Full-size 10-cup food processor with powerful 525-watt motor
- oversized feed chute
- internal cord storage. BPA free
Hamilton Beach 70670 Processor Vegetable is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Hamilton Beach 70670 Processor Vegetable wins the users. Most of them who buy Hamilton Beach 70670 Processor Vegetable once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Philips Food Processors in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Philips Food Processors to any other Philips Food Processors is least.
- I couldn’t be happier with this product.
- I have had hamilton beach products in the past and have always been pleased with the way they operate.
- I finally broke my first one while trying to shred rock hard swiss cheese, it was more due to my inattentiveness than any flaw… Read More
- And it still works great, much better quality plastic.
- For the price, couldn’t ask for anything better.
- And careful taking it out of the packaging.
- Great product for larger amounts of cutting/processing
- This thing is pretty awesome. I had a hand me down food processor from my aunt and while that one was okay. This one beats it. … Read More
9. Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed which falls into premium category but Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushedis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Philips Food Processors available in the market today. Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Philips Food Processors to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I was jaw dropped but encouraged her and went along with the ides.
- Plenty of space with the 11 cup bucket.
- What a huge price difference in one day of ordering it.
- I have a 10yo girl who all of the sudden decided to start baking.
- I bought it to replace her old cusinart which she had had for 20 years.
- There was nothing we could see that could be improved upon anyway so getting the same one again was a no-brainer.
- Replacing my 30 year old workhorse same model.
- Outstanding shopping service and fast.
- Really makes cooking easy. So useful in so many ways. It really should come with a blade holder, though.
10. Cuisinart Dfp 14Bcny Processor Brushed Stainless
- dishwasher-safe parts
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- small and large pushers
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- extra-large feed tube
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- I am pleased with the power and the quality.
- We are extremely happy with the build of this unit.
- Hopefully the quality of this new machine matches the old one!
- We are very happy with this product – it gets used almost every dayeasy to assemble for use, then disassemble to cleanit’s a keeper!
- This one has simple controls and a powerful motor.
- I suspect that is why the machine runs so much quieter than the older model.
- Great timesaver for large quantities of food; smaller quantities need more cleanup time.
- Great product. Very simple to use. Love it! Honestly, this is an amazing machine. Exactly what I needed.
- Always wanted a food processor, but couldn’t justify it until we had a child and started making purees. Figured it was a good … Read More
How should you select a ninja blender
Buying a good ninja blender can be a life-altering experience: it is bound to make your life a lot easier and healthier. The ninja blender is a common kitchen appliance loved by homemakers and chefs alike, to create blended beverages, healthy soups, and nutrient-rich smoothies. After going through thousands of ninja blender reviews all over the Internet, we have put together this handy guide to help you choose the right one.
What should you consider when buying a ninja blender
A ninja blender is sure to make blending fascinating–so it’s important to make an informed decision before buying one. Consider the following factors:
Decide if you want a countertop or an immersion model: Opt for a countertop blender model if you wish to use the blender on your countertop. If you’re limited in kitchen space, a countertop model is perfect. They are ideal for making smoothies or crushing ice. On the other hand, immersion blenders, with a rotating blade attached to the end, are more suited for preparing delicate sauces or purees with ease.
Choose a blender according to your needs: Choose the blender based on what kind of foodie you are! If you fancy chopped veggies and fruits, buy an appliance suited for chopping. If you crave smoothies, opt for an appliance that is meant to liquefy food.
Check the capacity: Decide on the capacity based on the size of your family. The bigger the size, the larger the blender’s capacity. This is a crucial feature to look for—this way, you won’t have to prepare many batches of food.
Check the type of blade: Look for a detachable blade if you are keen on being able to clean the blender easily.
Check the wattage of the appliance: Consider the kind of blending that you will do, and choose the wattage of the blender accordingly. For example, less power is required to chop vegetables, medium power is adequate for smoothies, and high power is desirable to chop solids into minuscule particles.