543 reviews analysed
1. NZXT Kraken X63 280mm – RL-KRX63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Compatible Socket & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. You can ﬁne-tune settings with CAM’s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most intense gaming sessions. The new Kraken X Series maintains the customizable lighting effects and quiet performance of previous generations and adds a HUE 2 connector for even more RGB options. With a re-designed cap and larger inﬁnity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X delivers an amazing experience in RGB liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year .
2. Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R Addressable RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 360 Radiator, Dual Chamber Pump, Dual MF120R Fans, Independently-Controlled ARGB LEDs for AMD Ryzen/Intel 1151
- Exclusive Tech Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100 percent in house design and manufacturing
- Dual dissipation our low profile dual chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last gen single chamber pump designs
- Sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 360 millimeters radiator our aluminum 360 millimeters large surface radiator will remove excess heat from the CPU and cool with maximum efficiency
- Addressable RGB LED addressable RGB LEDs on the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through Cooler Master software master plus+ (TO be released soon)
- Sleeved FEP underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping Liquid where it belongs inside the cooler
- Fan air flow: 66.7 CFM (Max)
- Fan Air Pressure: 2.34 millimeter H2O (Max)
- Cpu socket support: Intel LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The Master Liquid ML360R RGB all in one liquid CPU cooler is custom, inside and out. Our low profile dual chamber pump outperforms its single chamber predecessors in heat transfer. The MasterFan Air Balance fans work with our characteristically sturdy build quality to keep this thing as quiet as a library. Addressable RGB LEDs are installed on both the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through the provided controller. Kink free, factory sealed FEP tubing now comes sleeved for a premium look. Screw it in and experience the quiet muscle of liquid cooling without ever worrying about refills or maintenance. Enjoy the work of decades of thermal innovation.
3. Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual Chamber RGB Pump, Dual MF120R RGB Fans w/ RGB Lighting Sync for AMD Ryzen/Intel 1151/2066
- Liquid Cooling System:The Cooler Master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120 millimeter fans
- It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times
- Air flow: 66.7 CFM
- Noise level:31.5 decibels
- Dual Chamber: Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 120 millimeter fans: Silent cooling at an efficient rate
- Sleeved tubing reinforced FEP tubbing TO keeps the tube kink free and the liquid flowing to your CPU
- Rgb Controller: allows you customize colors and light effects
- CPU Socket Support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The LC240E RGB incorporates Cooler Master’s Dual Chamber Pump, 120mm Fan, and RGB Controller to control the lighting effects. With its matt black styling, braided cabling and RGB lighting effects, the LC240E RGB is a Cooler Master original design and enables a colorful and great performing entry into liquid cooling. Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Chamber Pump and twin 120mm fan design. Whether you’re building new or just upgrading, it’s easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems and 240mm radiator fits many performance PC chassis.
4. NZXT Kraken M22 120mm – All-In-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – CAM-Powered – Infinity Mirror Design – Reinforced Extended Tubing – Aer P120mm PWM Radiator Fan (Included)
- Advanced lighting modes: With an infinity mirror design, add amazing color and lighting to your cpu cooler for a fully dynamic lighting experience
- Engineered for performance: Engineered to achieve superior cooling while keeping noise levels to a minimum
- Master your control: Using CAM, manage the performance with precision and make changes quickly, using the desktop or mobile app
- You can even monitor pump speed and liquid temperature
- All new radiator fans: The aer p radiator fans included are designed for liquid cooling perfection
- providing silent operation, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Reinforced extended tubing: Fine nylon sleeves are added to strengthen the rubber tubing and act as a protective layer, shielding your kraken cooler tubes from potential damage during handling
- Warranty: 3 years
The Kraken M22 features two individually addressable RGB channels and our signature infinite-mirror effect for stunning lighting, using CAM’s intuitive controls. It includes precision engineered fans and premium build quality, and is backed by the assurance of a 3-year.
5. ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 360mm Radiator (Three 120mm 4-pin Noctua iPPC PWM Fans) with LIVEDASH OLED Panel and FanXpert Controls, 360 mm
- 1.77” full color OLED panel for real time system stats and personalized logos or animations via ASUS live dash software controls
- Industrial grade 2000 rpm PWM noctuid radiator fans and software control via Fan pert reduces unnecessary noise while keeping your system cool
- Patent pending embedded Micro fan inside the pump housing to maximize cooling performance on the VRM and M.2
- Aura sync Addressable RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of aura sync enabled products
- Aluminum pump cover and reinforced, sleeved tubing ensure high durability
From the manufacturer Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating one of the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality. Overview The ROG Ruin series delivers optimal cooling performance in a 360mm AIO CPU cooler. Industrial-grade Noctuid radiator fans optimize airflow and static pressure while Fan pert enables total software controls. Aura Sync RGB and a 1.77” OLED allow for limitless customization via LIVEDASH to pair perfectly with ASUS motherboards. Features Noctuid IndustrialPPC fanNoctua IndustrialPPC fanNoctua IndustrialPPC fanNoctua IndustrialPPC fan ROG Ruin meets the thermal challenges of the latest multi-core CPUs with industrial-grade Noctuid iPPC-2000 PWM fans on the radiator that deliver high performance and low-noise operation. The 120-mm fans generate 122 CFM of airflow at 2,000 RPM yet are extremely efficient with a 29.7-dB(A) acoustic footprint that’s much quieter than competing fans. Pump embedded fan While powerful, liquid cooling does not circulate air around the CPU socket like a traditional heatsink and fan. ROG Ruin overcomes this limitation with a 60mm fan embedded in the pump housing that circulates air to the CPU VRMs, M.2 slot and surrounding components to dramatically reduce temperatures for improved performance and stability. Live Dash OLED ROG Ruin is the world’s first AIO cooler to feature an embedded 1.77-inch Live Dash color OLED that displays useful system information, such as temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, or frequencies. You can also customize Live Dash to display a customized image or animation highlighting your clan insignia or gamer tag. Features (Cont.) Complete Live Dash customizability The Live Dash software utility lets you easily customize ROG Ruin’s Live Dash OLED display and RGB lighting effects. Select which system stats to monitor, choose personalized GIFs and images to display, and control RGB lighting from an intuitive interface that arranges settings in a step-by-step flow from top to bottom. Subtle, striking, sleek Infused with Aura RGB lighting in dramatic slash patterns on the shroud, Ruin exudes a vibrant glow that highlights the CPU at the heart of your build Perfect Synchronization The impact of Aura RGB lighting can be further enhanced with ASUS Aura Sync, which allows harmonized lighting effects with other Aura-enabled system components and external accessories. Aura software give you complete control of lighting across all compatible devices, letting you dial in the vibe you want to display quickly and easily. ROG Elite Rewards Loyalty Program Become a member of the ROG Elite Rewards loyalty program and earn points for being an active Republic of Gamers fan. There are many ways to earn points including purchasing ROG gear, and a selection of rewards that can be redeemed with points, tailored to the ROG community. Rank up with ROG Elite Rewards; Style:RYUJIN | Size:360 mm The ROG ruin Series delivers optimal cooling performance in a 360mm AIO CPU cooler. Industrial-grade Noctuid radiator fans optimize airflow and static pressure while Fan pert enables total software controls. Aura sync RGB and a 1.77” OLED allow for limitless customization via live dash to pair perfectly with ASUS motherboards
6. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer C 120mm AIO Liquid Cooling System CPU Cooler CLW0222-B
Take your CPU to new heights with the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate AIO Enthusiast Liquid Cooling System. From stock to overclock, the Water 3.0 Series fits the needs for CPU cooling performance with minimal maintenance for an all-in-one solution. With a large full copper base plate, universal socket compatibility and extra large 360mm aluminum radiator, gain up to 35% in cooling performance over CPU box coolers. Experience extreme cooling performance and low noise to protect your most vital component from heat with the Water 3.0 Ultimate from Thermaltake.
7. be quiet! BK024 Dark Rock Slim, CPU Cooler, 180W TDP, Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM Fan, Compact Construction
- Compact construction does not block Memory Slots
- Virtually inaudible silent Wings 3 120mm PWM fan
- Achieves only 23. 6dB(A) at maximum fan speed
- Four HIGH-PERFORMANCE copper heat pipes
- Airflow-optimized, wave-contoured cooling fins
- Special black coating with ceramic particles enables perfect heat transfer
- Supports an additional 120mm fan
- fan clips are included
- Easily installable black Installation Kit can be mounted from above
- Brushed aluminum top cover with diamond Cut finish
“The be quiet! Dark Rock Slim offers an exceptionally high cooling performance of 180W TDP and virtually inaudible operation. Perfect for high-end builds with limited space. Compact construction does not block memory slots Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM fan features an advanced fluid-dynamic bearing and a smooth 6-pole motor Virtually inaudible with only 23. 6dB(A) at maximum fan speed Four high-performance copper heat pipes that provide maximal heat conductance Wave-contoured cooling fins for increased air circulation Special black coating with ceramic particles enables perfect heat transfer Supports an additional 120mm fan; fan clips are included in scope of delivery Easily installable black installation kit can be mounted from above Elegant, brushed aluminum top cover with diamond cut finish 3-year manufacturer’s Product conception, design and quality control in Germany Acoustical Noise (Min-Max. ) : 19. 4 ~ 29 dB Bearing Type : Fluid Dynamic Bearing LED : Addressable RGB”
8. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
9. Corsair A500 High Performance Dual Fan CPU Cooler
- Quad direct-contact copper heat pipe design: cools your CPU up to 250W TDP, unlocking higher performance by dropping CPU temperatures.
- Intuitive Slide-and-lock fan mount system: Variable Mounting height for wide DRAM compatibility and easy installation.
- Two Corsair ML120 fans: magnetic Levitation Bearing fans with PWM control allow you to adjust between 400 RPM for ultra-quiet operation or 2, 400 RPM for extreme cooling performance.
- Corsair holdfast retention system: Easy to install and ensures consistent thermal performance with a secure and reliable fit on almost all modern AMD & Intel CPUs.
- Pre-applied thermal material: Corsair XTM50 high Performance thermal paste applied in an optimized PATTERN for even spreading.
Bring your CPU temperatures down with the Corsair A500 high Performance Dual fan CPU cooler, taking advantage of four direct-contact copper heat pipes to cool CPUs up to 250W TDP. Two Corsair Ml120 PWM magnetic levitation bearing fans run between 400 RPM for ultra-quiet operation or 2, 400 RPM for extreme cooling performance. An intuitive Slide-and-lock fan mounting system accommodates most RAM designs, while the easy-to-install Corsair holdfast retention system ensures a secure and reliable fit on almost all modern AMD & Intel CPUs. With pre-applied Corsair XTM50 high Performance thermal paste and a five-year for peace of mind, The A500 will help unlock your CPU’s potential. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
10. Cooler Master MasterAir MA620M Dual Tower Addressable RGB High Performance CPU Air Cooler w/ 6 Continuous Direct Contact 2.0 Heatpipes, SF120R 120mm Fan, Hexagon Logo, Embedded Addressable RGB Lightin
- Dual tower heatsink – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks. Air flow – 53. 4 CFM. Noise level – 30. 0 decibels
- Uniform 6 pipe – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks
- Lighting badge – cm hexagon logo and embedded addressable RGB lighting strip provides unique perspective light effect.
- New SF120R Fan – with silent driver IC and a wide range of speed settings, it can be used for silent operation or fine-tuned for maximum cooling performance
- Addressable RGB LED controller – the wired addressable RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
- Easy mounting system– exclusive all-in-one mounting design for Easy installation
- Cpu socket support – LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The MasterAir MA620M comes with dual blacked out aluminum towers with a uniform 6 heat pipe layout to dissipate the heat evenly. The Masterfan SF120R provides high air pressure with silent performance to cool away the heat from the heat pipes in silence. Easy mounting system along with array of Addressable RGB LED lighting makes the MA620M the best option in the market for an air cooling solution
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ninja Cpu Cooler for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!