943 reviews analysed
1. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
2. GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (8 Pack) – Energy Star Certified
- 65 watt replacement using only 10 watts, Pack of 8 Bulbs
- Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage,2700K-soft white color appearance
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- R30 shape with medium base for use in indoor track and recessed fixtures
BR30 indoor floodlight bulbs that last over 22.8 years. These bulbs feature great GE soft white color and are dimmable. Use only 10W to produce 65W of light. Long life
3. GE Refresh 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- 65 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 90 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light/5000 Kelvin color temperature 6 LED bulbs per package
- R30 (3-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
GE refresh HD daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs provide enhanced color contrast and boldness versus standard LED bulbs. The high definition daylight light helps create an energetic light that’s ideal for active spaces like playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, basements and garages. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with a cool, bluish-white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE refresh HD daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic R30 LED bulbs and save 90 dollars dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED HD bulbs feature enhanced color, instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE refresh HD daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations. Bulk LED light bulb 6 pack for residential and commercial use.
4. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
5. Philips LED Dimmable BR40 Soft White Light Bulb with Warm Glow Effect 800-Lumen, 2700-2200-Kelvin, 10-Watt (65-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Frosted, 6-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Dimmable BR40 Light Bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and 20 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Dimmable BR40 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700-2200 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed can style lights
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market. These BR40 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable BR40 light bulbs are for non connected use only. Power consumption per 1000h-10 kW·h
Philips BR40 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 65-Watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Warm Glow dimming offers flicker-free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The more you dim, the warmer the light–from 2700- to 2200-kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs. These best-in-class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste. BR40 soft white flood light bulbs fit 6-inch recessed can light fixtures, offering relaxed soft white light that dims to a warm glow. These bulbs are not for use with Philips HUE products. This 6-pack of BR40 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of three hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
6. GE Lighting 43073 Relax HD LED (65-Watt Replacement), 700-Lumen BR30 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 4-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
7. GE Lighting 31879 Light Bulb Reveal HD Dimmable LED Decorative 5.5 (60-Watt Replacement), 420-Lumen Candelabra Base Bent Tip, 2-Pack
8. 6 Pack Dimmable MR16 LED Light Bulb, GU10 Base, 120-Volt, 4000-Kelvin Neutral White, 90% Energy Saving, 5-Watt(50-Watt Equivalent), 36-Degree Spot Light Bulb by Torkase
- 1.EXCELLENT DIMMING FUNCTION: 10%-100% Smooth dimming capabilities with Lutron dimmers or other modern brand in the US, flexible control the look and feel of your space, With a narrow angle lens, this bulb provides a real spot-lighting (36 degree light dispers), ideal for track lighting, accent/ambient lighting in home hospitality retails spaces, and more !
- 2.BRIGHT&ENERGY SAVING: These bulbs provide nearly 500 lumens which is much higher than most brand in the market, besides, it only costs 5W, equivalent 50W Halogen bulbs, save 90% on electricity bills
- 3.LONG LIFESPAN: 8-10X longer lifespan than halogen lights, save hassle and cost of frequent bulb changes.
- 4.ECO-FRIENDLY & RELIABLE- Mercury free, flicker free, no UR/IR radiation, built-in constant current IC driver, safe and reliable.
- 5.NOTICE: These bulbs have GU10 base, works with AC120V, please power off before installation, not waterproof, please keep away from water if for outdoor application
9. Sunco Lighting 6 Pack BR30 LED Bulb 11W=65W, 3000K Warm White, 850 LM, E26 Base, Dimmable, Indoor/Outdoor Flood Light – UL & Energy Star
- Top Rated Dimmable BR30 Flood Light Bulb
- DIMMABLE – Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) that fit any mood or decor. Our BR30s give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering, ideal applications include bedroom, kitchen, living areas, lamps and offices.
- GO GREEN – Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%)! Sunco’s LEDs are eco-friendly (no UV, IR, or mercury) and last longer than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) with a lifetime +25,000 hours.
- UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED – We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our BR30 LED bulbs provide instant bright light and no buzzing or flickering for maximum eye comfort.
- SUNCO BENEFITS – 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Led Ge Reveal Recess Light Bulbs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!