The Best Laptop Docking Station Kensington
Finding your suitable readers for laptop docking station kensington is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for laptop docking station kensington including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
708 reviews analysed
1. Kensington USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station for Windows, Mac OS and Surface Pro (K33972US)
- Universal USB Type “A” dock for Windows, Surface Pro, and MacBook’s (Mac OS version 10. 14 and later) powers two displays, six USB-A peripherals, Ethernet, Microphone and Headphones/speakers
- watch the video to the left for more information, setup, and usage.
- The USB-A cable (included) from your laptop to the docking station provides all the connectivity – so your displays and peripherals can stay at home or at the office – just attach the one USB-A cable and you’re off and running.
- Single display resolution of up to 2560×1600 @60Hz (including QHD 2560×1440) via HDMI
- Dual Display resolution of up to 2048×1152 @60Hz including 1080P video via HDMI, VGA or DVI
- add a third monitor using a USB-A to DVI Display Link adapter (Kensington part #K33974AM or similar)
- for Mac So download the latest Display Link drivers from the Display link website
- 2 Superspeed USB 3. 0 Ports (backwards compatible to USB 2. 0) that support high-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps
- 4 USB 2. 0 Ports for peripherals like a keyboard and Mouse, printers, and other accessories. Universal USB connection for hassle-free setup
- Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet
- external headphone and microphone jacks with audio 2. 0 for enhanced sound quality
- DVI-to-VGA and DVI-to-HDMI adapters included for greater monitor compatibility
- power supply included to power the dock and all the ports (does not supply power to a laptop)
- 2 year and lifetime technical support
Make your Laptop, Macbook, Ultrabook or Surface Pro Tablet ultra productive with the Kensington SD3500v USB 3.0 universal docking station! Most slim laptop computers are reliant on sleek good looks but often lack enough ports for connectivity. As a result, you are constantly plugging and unplugging peripherals to connect to the devices you need. The Kensington SD3500 USB 3.0 Dual Docking Station turns one USB A port into six so that with one hot swappable USB connection you will have access to all of your peripherals up to eight peripherals plus two 1080HD video monitors.
2. Kensington – New Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station SD5300t – SD Card Reader, 135W and Dual 4K for Mac and Windows (K38625US)
- Thunderbolt 3 dock with SD Card reader for MacBook’s and iMac (OS 10 14 and later) and Windows 10 PC’s equipped with Thunderbolt 3 (Lenovo Dell HP and more) Supports Dual 4K Ultra HD (4096 x 2160 30-bit color @ 60 Hz) or 5K 60fps to a single monitor
- One Thunderbolt 3 port connects to the laptop ( 7 meter Intel Certified TB3 cable included) one HDMI 2 0 port and one 15W USB-C port (can deliver video to a second monitor using the included USB-C to HDMI Adapter) one SD 3 0 UHS-I card reader five USB-A 3 1 Ports for connecting accessories and charging devices (One is 2 1a) Gigabit Ethernet port 3 5mm headphone/speaker and microphone combo jack Kensington Lock slot VESA mounting holes
- 135 Watt Power Supply delivers 60W power to charge your laptop via power delivery 3 0 (laptop must be designed to support power Delivery)
- 3 year and lifetime technical support
3. Kensington SD3600 Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station (K33991WW)
- Universal USB Type “A” Dock works with laptops that have a USB-A port also works with Surface Pro 7/6/5/4 Surface Laptop 3/2 and older MacBook’s (Mac OS version 10 14 and later) with a USB-A port the USB-A cable (included) from your laptop to the docking station provides all the connectivity – so your displays and peripherals can stay at home or at the office – just attach the one USB-A cable and you’re off and running
- 2 SuperSpeed USB 3 0 Ports (backwards compatible to USB 2 0) that support high-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps and phone charging 4 USB 2 0 Ports for peripherals like a keyboard and Mouse printers and other accessories Gigabit (10/100/1000) ethernet external headphone and microphone jacks with audio 2 0 for enhanced sound quality
- Dual Display resolution of up to 2048×1152@60Hz including 1080P video via HDMI and DVI Single display resolution of up to 2560×1600 @60Hz (including QHD 2560×1440) via HDMI add a third monitor using a USB-A to DVI Display Link adapter (Kensington part #K33974AM or similar)
- DVI-to-VGA and DVI-to-HDMI adapters included for greater monitor compatibility power supply included to power the dock and all the ports (does not supply power to a laptop)
- Power supply included to power the dock and all the ports (does not supply power to a laptop) Vesa mountable (see Kensington mounting bracket part #K34050WW) Kensington lock slot (see part#K65035AM for compatible lock) for Macbooks download the latest Display Link drivers from the Display link website
- Dual 1080p HD video to external monitor via HDMI, VGA or DVI
- 2 front USB 3.0 ports that support high-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps
- 4 rear USB 2.0 ports for peripheral accessories like a keyboard and mouse
- VESA mounting plate (Dock Mount K33959WW sold separately) allows the dock to be taken off the desktop and placed on the back of an external monitor
- Display settings software allow you to easily make changes to your preferences
Preserve the convenience of one-cable connectivity to your entire desktop setup with the SD3600 Universal Docking Station We all take our laptops to meetings With a universal dock from Kensington you can disconnect and reconnect your dual HD monitors mouse keyboard and all your other peripherals with a single USB cable Plus the dock is capable of mounting to the back of a monitor leaving zero footprint on your desktop
4. Wavlink USB C,Type-A Dual 4K Laptop Docking Station,5K/ Dual 4K @60Hz Video Outputs Dual Monitor for Windows,(2 HDMI & 2 DP, Gigabit Ethernet, 6 USB 3.0,) DL6950-PD Function Not Supported
- UNIVERSAL DOCKING STATION – Fully compatible with USB Type-C ,Type-A and Thunderbolt 3 laptops and desktops. (Both USB-C to USB-C and USB-A to USB-C cables included).★This dock doesn’t support Power Delivery function.
- ULTIMATE HD EXPERIENCE – Resolutions up to 5K (5120 x 2880@60Hz) single display when using dual DisplayPort ports / Dual 4K HDMI / 4K HDMI +4K DisplayPort (4096 x 2160) @60Hz
- SYSTEM SUPPORT – Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP systems,Mac OS 10.6 onwards,-Mac OS 10.13.4 – 10.13.6 has single extended display support with AirPlay.No support on Linux/Unix or ARM based Windows operating systems (such as Surface RT)(see Display Link website for more details)
- ALL-IN-ONE DOCKING STATION – 6 x USB 3.0 ports give you access to SuperSpeed data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps.Integrates 2 HDMI & 2 DP Dual Video Outputs, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio out and Mic in are also offers enhanced your laptop’s performance capabilities.
- COMPACT&MODERN NEW DESIGN – The Unit Dimensions of low profile black dock: 223 X 80 X 26MM (L x H x W),and its wegiht of the dock just only 890g with ABS Housing Material.WAVLINK Committed to providing you with high-quality products and quality services.Please don’t hesitate to contact us via Amazon if you have any questions.
5. Kensington SD4900P Triple 4k Display Docking Station for Windows, MacBooks and Surface; 135W USB-C & USB-A Hybrid Dock (K36800NA)
- Triple 4k video output docking station for Windows USB-C Alt-mode laptops from Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, and more
- triple 4k to Surface Pro 7, Surface Go 1&2, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Book 1/2/3, and MacBooks (Mac OS 10. 14 and later)
- Provides non-Alt-mode USB-A and USB-C laptops with dual 4k via DisplayLink
- Video resolution: Triple monitor with USB-C Alt Mode Laptop & Surface (and MacBooks with a usb-c/TB3 port) = 2 displays 3840×2160@60Hz, and 1 display 3840×2160@30Hz. For USB-C non Alt-mode and USB-A laptops you get 2 Displays at 3840×2160@60Hz
- Six video ports (three HDMI and three DP++)
- 3-in-1 Card Reader reads standard SD cards (SD 4. 0 up to UHS-II), smartphone Micro SD cards (SD 3. 0, up to UHS-I), and DSLR camera CF cards (v6. 0 up to UDMA 7)
- 3. 5mm combination headphone/speaker/microphone port
- 1M USB-C cable included for connection to laptop
- 135W power provides 60W laptop charging (laptop must accept Power Delivery) plus power for peripherals
- one USB-C 3. 1 Gen2 (10Gbps, 9V/2A charging), one USB-A 3. 1 Gen2 (10Gbps, 5V/2. 4A fast charging), four USB-A 3. 1 Gen1 (5Gbps, 5V/0. 9A charging)
- 3-Year and lifetime technical support
- Kensington lock slot for securing your investment (lock sold separately, see part #K65035AM)
- Vesa mountable, mount dock out of the way with our Vesa mounting bracket (sold separately), see part#K34050WW)
6. Kensington SD7000 Surface Pro Docking Station (K62917NA)
- Three year is not valid if purchased from ARfTech or any third party on this site except for Kensington USA (you should see something like Sold by Kensington USA and Fulfilled by )
- Our SD7000 surface Pro docking station was designed exclusively for Microsoft surface Pro 6, 4 and Surface Pro 2017 (Surface Pro 5th Gen) using Windows 10
- comfortably position the surface Pro in one of two positions — upright as a display, or lay it at a perfect drafting table angle for painting, drawing, or editing photos.
- Easily connect to different external monitor setups with output options for HDMI and DisplayPort multi-mode (one 4K monitor at 3840X2160@60Hz or two 4K monitors at 3840×2160@30Hz).
- Charges your Surface Pro and extends the desktop productivity capabilities via the surface connector, 4 USB 3. 0 Ports (up to 5Gbps, 5V/0. 9a)
- 1 USB-C port for data synchronization (up to 5Gbps data only, 5V/3a)
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Secure the dock to a desk, table or any fixed structure via the Kensington Lock slot (T-Bar lock sold separately, see part #K65035AM)
- You can also secure the dock AND your Surface Pro with the optional lock module (part #K62918WW sold separately)
- see video to the left to see how the dock and locks operate
7. Kensington SD4750P USB-C & USB 3.0 Dual 4K Docking Station w/ 135W Adapter – DP & HDMI – Win/Mac (K39105NA)
- Best For: USB-C or USB 3. 0 Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection Technology: USB-C or USB 3. 0 (DisplayLink)
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3. 0 (85W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, Windows 7 or above, macOS 10. 14
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
The SD4750P USB-C & USB 3. 0 Dual 4K Docking Station w/ 135W adapter – DP & HDMI – Win/Mac is the ideal docking solution for Ultra High Definition video for up to two 4K 60Hz monitors. Features include the ability to select between HDMI 2. 0 and DP 1. 2 video ports, 85W of power delivery, and six USB ports.
8. Kensington SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station – 170 Watts with Power Delivery – Dual Monitor 4k for Mac and PC (K38300NA)
- Thunderbolt 3 dock for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air 2018 W/Retina Display, and Windows supports Dual 4K Ultra HD (4096 x 2160 30-bit color @ 60 Hz), or 5K 60fps TO a single monitor.
- Delivers 85W power to charge your laptop (Laptop must be designed to support power Delivery via Thunderbolt to provide charging)
- . 5 meter Intel Certified TB3 cable included.
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports (for dual monitor setup, one of the TB3 ports will be used for the second display via a USB-C to DisplayPort on the monitor)
- one DisplayPort
- 15W USB C port
- Dual USB 3. 0 Ports (one with a 2. 1a charging port)
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- 3. 5mm headphone and microphone jacks
- Kensington Lock slot.
- Zero Footprint Mounting provides the option to attach the dock to the back of any VESA-compatible monitor (VESA mounting plate sold separately, part# K33959WW)
- Industry leading 3yr and lifetime technical support.
- The following monitors should not be used with 4k/60hz resolution and our Thunderbolt 3 dock due to Display Port ++ compatibility issues (common to all TB3 docks with Display Port ++): LG 31MU97C-B, LG 24UD58-B, LG 27UD58-B
- Dell P2715Q, P2415Q, UP3216Q
- Asus PB287Q, PQ321Q
- View Sonic VX2475Smhl-4K, VX43804K
- Samsung U28E590D
- Philips 288P6LJEB
- Sharp PN-K321
- See below in the faq’s for solutions.
- To avoid the monitor flickering issues on the above monitor models, you can run Dual 4K monitors at 30Hz by using one of these solutions: 1) change the monitor setting to DP 1. 1 instead of 1. 2
- 2) change the monitor input resolution to 4K/30Hz. Otherwise, you can run a single 4K display with any of the Above monitors by not using the display port on the dock, but by using one of the TB3 ports with a USB-C to HDMI cable.
Kensington has engineered the game-changing SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station for Windows and Mac. Whether you’re a video editor, graphic designer, content creator, gamer, or just someone who wants to simplify a 4K workspace, you get more speed, more pixels, more power, and more possibilities. The SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station is a power user’s solution for hyper-productivity. For over 35 years, Kensington has been The Professionals’ Choice for desktop productivity Q: Is there a setup and usage video? A: Yes, at the left side of the page with the collection of images; also view it at customer. Kensington/a/328383. Q: Does the SD5200t docking station work with both Windows and Mac OS?A: Yes: Does this dock require new driver installation on my computer? A: We recommend you ensure that your computer’s Thunderbolt 3 driver is the most up to date version. Q: Does this dock support USB-C Power Delivery (PD)?A: Yes, the dock supports USB-C Power Delivery through the Thunderbolt 3 connector, up to 85W. Your laptop of course needs to accept Power Delivery over USB-C. Q: Can I use a non-Thunderbolt 3 USB-C cable with this dock? A: The cable used for the dock must be an Intel-certified Thunderbolt 3 cable. A . 5m Intel-certified TB3 cable is included. Longer cables can cause performance issues. If you lose or damage the included cable, our can check the official Thunderbolt website for certified cables. Q: Is this Thunderbolt 3 dock backwards compatible with a non-Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port, Thunderbolt 1 or 2 ports, or a USB-A portal: No. Q: Does the USB-C port on the front of the dock support video over USB-C?A: The front USB-C port is a data-only port and supports 5V/3A (15W). Q: What video standards are supported through this dock? A: The Display Port connector on the dock supports DP v1. 2 + + , or Display Port dual-mode, where passive cabling to Display Port, HDMI, and DVI standards are allowed. The Thunderbolt 3 ports are fully compatible to USB-C Display Port Alt mode standards, where a USB-C to video adapter can be used to connect to a second monitor. We recommend using Kensington CV4000H USB-C to HDMI adapter (K33993WW) or CV2000V USB-C to VGA adapter (K33994WW). Q: What is the maximum resolution supported by the dock? A: Up to two monitors at 4K/60Hz: both the Display Port connector and the Thunderbolt 3 ports support Display Port v1. 2 standards of 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz. The dock can also support a single 5K/60Hz monitor. Typically, the 5K monitor would use two Display Port inputs to achieve this; alternatively you can use the dock’s Display Port plus one of the dock’s Thunderbolt 3 ports to a monitor’s Display Port input (using a USB-C to Display Port cable or adapter). To support 4K @ 60Hz, ensure that Display Port 1. 2 or MST (multi-stream support) is enabled on your display. Q: What should I do if I am getting inconsistent video performance when the dock is connected to a 4K monitor at 4K resolution? A: The video performance may be affected by the quality of the Display Port cable used in the setup when using 4K resolution. We recommend that the user try a different cable to see if the problem persists. A cable less than 1. 5M in length is desired. Q: Why is the audio still coming out of the laptop instead of the external speakers/headset that I connected to dock? A: Sometimes the computer will not automatically make the audio channel coming out of the dock as the default. In this case go to Mac OS: System Preferences – Sound – Output, and select USB Audio as the default audio channel.
9. Kensington SD5500T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station, 135W, Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C (K38130US), TB3 + USB-C Hybrid
- Thunderbolt 3 docking station compatible with both Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C laptops. Uses Intel’s Titan Ridge chipset. Works with Windows and Mac OS (10.14 or later) providing 40GBS transfer speeds for Thunderbolt 3 and up to 10GBS for USB-C
- Two DisplayPort outputs provide single or dual 4k resolution (4096×2160@60Hz) for Thunderbolt 3 computers. Provides USB-C computers 4K (4096×2160@30Hz) for a single display or Full HD (1920×1080@30Hz) to dual displays
- 135 watt power supply provides 60W of laptop charging and power for running peripheral devices like hard drives and charging phones and tablets
- Two USB-C Gen2 ports (up to 10Gbps 5V/1.5A charging), three USB-A ports (1 Gen2@10Gbps 5V/1.5A charging and 2 Gen1@5Gbps 5V/.9A charging). One Gigabit Ethernet port, one 3 5mm headphone/mic/speaker combination combo jack
- Intel-certified USB-C/TB3 cable included. Kensington lock slot for protecting your investment with a Kensington cable lock (lock sold separately part #K64673AM). Vesa mountable (vesa mount sold separately part #K34050WW)
10. Kensington SD5550T Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Dual 4K Hybrid Docking Station – 135W Adapter – Windows and Mac (K38131NA)
- Best for: Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C laptops and monitors that support up to dual 4K
- Connection technology: Thunderbolt 3 & USB-C (cross platform compatibility)
- Power delivery: supports USB-C PD 3. 0 (60W of laptop charging).Security slot compatibility:Kensington Security Slot, Kensington Nano Security Slot
- Compatibility: Windows 10 and macOS x 10. 14 or later
- # of monitors supported: 2
At last, the perfect dock for maximum productivity and compatibility has arrived. Innovatively engineered to support mixed computing environments with high transfer speed requirements, the Kensington SD5550T Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Dual 4K Docking Station plugs into the power of one – one dock for more power, more bandwidth, and more compatibility. Optimize your productivity with one of the first docks to deliver the unrivaled transfer speeds of Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gbps) while also supporting USB-C laptops (up to 10Gbps). Ideal for hot-desking, 4K workspaces, video editing, graphic design, or content creation, the SD5550T provides more speed, more pixels, more power, and more possibilities.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Docking Station Kensington for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!