541 reviews analysed
1. Digital Constant-Temperature Gravity Convection Drying Oven, 18L/0.63 Cu ft, 300°C, 600W, 110V
- Digital Constant-temperature Gravity Convection Drying Oven with viewing window
- Working Chamber:18 L/ 0.63 cu ft. In the working chamber, natural convection occurs to make the hot air temperature more uniform.
- Temperature range: RT+10-300℃. It is controlled by PID micro-computer intelligent temperature controller with functions of over-temperature protection.
- Digital display for displaying and setting of temperature and time.
- Power: 600 W, 110V. One year warranty
General purpose laboratory constant-temperature gravity convection drying oven.
Cycle Mode: Natural convection
Temp. Range: RT+10-300℃
Temp. Resolution: 0.1℃
Temp. Uniformity: ±3.5%
Temp. Control Mode: Two temperature section intelligent PID
Timer: 0-9999min(with timing wait function)
Operation function: Fixed temperature operation, timing function, auto stop
Exhaust hole: 28mm top (with function of test hole)
Safety device: Over temperature sound-light alarm
Inner Chamber size(W*L*H)(mm): 260x260x260
Exterior size (W*L*H)(mm): 380x455x568
Packing size (W*L*H)(mm): 500x530x657
Load per rack: 15kg
Gross Weight: 50Lb
Warranty: One year
Constant-temperature gravity convection drying oven
2. Mophorn Vacuum Oven 1.9Cu Ft Vacuum Drying Oven with 9cfm Pump Lab Vacuum Drying Oven Dual-Layer Tempered Glass Window with LCD Display Screen
- [PARAMETER]–Vacuum Oven:Input: 110V
- Power: 1400W
- Temperature Variation: +/-0.5ºC
- Vacuum Pump:Input: 110V
- Rotating Speed: 1400rpm
- Gas Exhaust Speed: 4L/S
- Sound: 70db
- [MATERIAL]– Vacuum Oven: Dual-layer tempered glass window, clear to watch. Polished stainless steel chamber, big size: 16.3 X 14.5 X 13.5″
- [DIGITAL CONTROL]–Micro-computer controlled vacuum drying box, keep high accuracy. Temperature setting, with LCD display screen. Have timer function
- [FUNCTION] –Vacuum Oven: Infuse inert gas into inner chamber, non-oxidation of the whole process: storage, heating, drying. Equip with vacuum gauge for safe operation. Vacuum Pump: Used to pump gas to sealed chamber, can also be used alone or as a fore pump, diffusion pump, and molecular pump etc
- [APPLICATION] — Compact size, very easy to carry & move, suitable for lab research workings
Lab Vacuum Drying Oven W/ Pump 4L/s Speed
This listing is to introduce you a premium vacuum drying oven with vacuum pump set. It can greatly improve lab drying efficiency and save time. A necessity for research center or lab us
Vacuum Drying Oven
Micro-computer controlled vacuum drying box, keep high accuracy
Dual-layer tempered glass window, clear to watch
Infuse inert gas into inner chamber
Silica gel seal rings, ensure high vacuum inside
Polished stainless steel chamber, big size: 16.3 X 14.5 X 13.5″
Non-oxidation of the whole process: storage, heating, drying
Temperature setting, with LCD display screen
Have timer function
Equip with vacuum gauge, oil-filled for accurate & durable
Faster heat, unparalled chamber temperature uniformity: +/- 0.5ºC temperature variation
Used to pump gas to sealed chamber, can also be used alone or as a fore pump, diffusion pump, and molecular pump etc.
Compact size, portable to carry
Quite powerful, 1400rpm speed with 4L/s gas exhaust
Support constant working, when inlet gas pressure is <>
Vacuum Drying Oven
Temperature Ratio: 0.1ºC
Temperature Variation: +/-0.5ºC
Degree of Vacuum: 133Pa
Chamber Size: 16.3 X 14.5 X 13.5″
Chamber Material: Stainless Steel
Gas Exhaust Speed: 4L/S
Ultimate Pressure: 6X10-2Pa
Rotating Speed: 1400rpm
Gas Inlet Port Size: φ19
Oil Volume: 550ml
Motor Power: 0.55KW
1 X Vacuum Drying Oven
1 X Vacuum Pump
1 X User Manual
3. PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation
- Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm)
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise’s Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty! Introducing the Panavise 381 VACUUM BASE PANAVISE, The world’s most PORTABLE work holding tool! Quickly attaches to any smooth, non-porous flat surface with the flip of a lever! Take it anywhere you need it for hobbies, electronics and small home repairs. Our Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications. Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation. Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm). Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power, continuous heat tolerance up to 200 F (93C), intermittent heat to 300 F (149 C). Interchangeable jaws available. Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft. Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg). Limited Lifetime Warranty!
From the Manufacturer
The PanaVise 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a work-holding tool base and head combination designed for use on smooth, non-porous surfaces away from traditional work benches. The base includes a smooth rubber pad and lever combination which creates a vacuum that secures the unit to surfaces. The head assembly component opens to 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm), and clamps down with smooth insulated nylon jaws for gentle holding power. Other features include rugged, yet lightweight construction and a PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment element utilizing single-knob controls for head adjustment on three separate planes (tilt, turn and rotate).
Portable Clamp-free Holding Power
The 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a portable two-piece work-holding tool suitable for hobby, electronics and small home repairs, that consists of the PanaVise 380 vacuum base and the 303 standard vise head. The base component of the unit adheres to smooth, non-porous surfaces via the vacuum action that the rubber pad and flip handle at its bottom create when engaged. The vacuum action creates a stable and reliable working platform that eliminates the need for traditional bench clamps or weighted accessories. The combined unit weighs 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg), is portable and easy to transport. The rubber vacuum pad is replaceable if its holding power is ever compromised by wear.
The standard 303 vise head assembly utilizes smooth, removable nylon jaws along its opening that measure 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm) by 1/2″ tall (12.6 mm). These secure tough small jobs without scratching and offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power. The overall vise opening width between jaws is 2-1/4″ (57.1 mm). Because exposure to heat sources is common in vise applications such as gluing, circuit board wiring, jewelry making and use around handheld power tools, the vise head assembly is continuously heat tolerance to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C), and intermittent heat tolerant up to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C).
Tilt, Turn and Rotate Functionality
The PanaVise 381 work-holding tool utilizes PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment functionality at the point of 380 vacuum base and the included 303 standard head. Once an item is secured in the vise head, the split-ball system built into the top portion of the base allows a user to maneuver the item along three separate planes using a single knob to make the adjustments. The mobility range of the model 381’s split-ball system is a 90-degree tilt to the side, along with either an angled rotation, or level turn range of 360 degrees. This range of mobility allows a user to rearrange work items into any position, which limits the need to adjust the overall position of the vise or the item within the vise.
Additional Vise Head Options
In addition to the uses possible with the included, the 381 vacuum base PanaVise is intended for use across a wide range of applications and is designed to be compatible with a variety of vise heads. The base works with all PanaVise 300 series vise heads, the PV Jr. model 203 head or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory.
- Vacuum base and vise head combination for portable use on any smooth, non-porous surface
- Rubber pad of base creates vacuum action that hold tool on vertical or horizontal planes
- Flip lever allows for fast engagement and disengagement of vacuum
- The easy-to-use “split-ball” adjustment element utilizes single-knob controls for head movement through three separate planes
- Rubber vacuum pad is replaceable
- Base is compatible with additional 300 series vise heads, or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory (all sold separately)
- Heat-tolerant nylon jaws
|Overall||380 Vacuum Base||303 Standard Vise Head|
What’s in the Box?
- PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise (380 vacuum base, 303 standard vise head)
- User’s manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work-holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the “the hold it anywhere you want it company.”
4. Denshine Dental Lab Digital Single-Row Dust Collector Vacuum Cleaner Laboratory Dust Machine 370W – US Shipping, 3-6D Delivery
- ????This dust collector is mainly used in industry enviroment. It can collect all the dusts in the air easily to protect pollution to the air.
- ????The dust collector is located in an rectangular box. Good and simple design. It is easy to maintenance the motor.
- ???? It can be placed under the dental laboratory bench or other places, so that it will be very convenient to collect the dust.
- ????The collector motor comes with strong power, high efficiency, low noise and cost down specifications.
- ???? If any problem, please feel free to contact us. We will service you within 24 hours. if you are not satisfied with our product, we will accept your return and provide you with a refund.
1. This dust collector is mainly used in industry enviroment. It can collect all the dusts in the air easily to protect pollution to the air.
2. The dusct collector is located in an rectangular box. Good and simple design. It is easy to maintenance the motor.
It can be placed under the dental laboratory bench or other places, so that it will be very convenient to collect the dust.
3. The collector motor comes with strong power, high efficiency, low noise and cost down specifications.
Voltage: 220V/50Hz ± 10%,
110V/60Hz ± 10%
Maximum pressure: 17kpa
Airflow amount: 70m³/h
Maximum vacuum: -9.8kpa
Maximum noise intensity: -60db
Dimensions: 35 x 20 x 35cm
1. This product should work with good power supply cable
2. Pay attention to the power supply cable not to be near sharp items
3. When you are duty off, please remember to separate the cable with power supply
4. Clean the dust-collector bag everyday
5. Please remember to clean the filter bag every 3-6 months
6. Change the carbon-brush every 400hours and change the air filter.
7. Before you use the dust collector, please remember to take off 4 pieces optional multi-direction castor and dust exhaust, these items are inside the front door of dust collector.
►What’s in the Box
1X Digital Dust Collector
5. VEVOR Dental Lab Dust Collector 370W Lab Single-Impeller Dust Collector Artificer Room Vacuum Cleaner 110V Laboratory Dust Machine
6. Filtr8 Lab Filtration Pump
7. Digital Bench-top Centrifuge, 100-4000rpm, 8x15ml Rotor with Adapters for 7 ml and 5 ml Tubes
- Digital bench-top centrifuge for up to 8 of 15 ml tubes with adapters for 7ml (13x100mm) and 5ml(13x75mm) tubes
- LCD display showing time (20sec-99min) and speed (100-4000rpm).
- Safety lid-lock prevent opening the centrifuge lid until the rotor has stopped spinning, Automatic release the lid when operation has stopped to save processing time
- Separate short spin button for convenient and quick spins.
- 110v-60Hz, 40W.
Warning: always put your tubes in symmetric and balanced layout, otherwise you may damage this machine or have other unwanted outcomes.
Insert the provided adapters into the tube container if your 15ml tube cannot reach the bottom of the container.
This centrifuge is ideal for the separation of serum plasma. urea, blood samples and other routine applications in research laboratories.
1 YEAR WARRANTY.
Note:The actual speed is the displayed speed times 10 as it is shown on the panel.
Disclaimer:This is not a medical device.
8. 4Knines Dog Seat Cover with Hammock for Cars, Trucks and SUVs – Heavy Duty, Non Slip, Waterproof – USA Based
- POPULAR HAMMOCK OPTION – Attach hammock to your front headrests to help your dog feel secure and to keep debris on top of the cover. Tuck hammock out of the way when transporting your non-canine passengers. Velcro openings allow access to two seat belts and child safety LATCH systems. Protect your vehicle AND keep it classy with 4Knines beautifully-crafted premium pet products.
- HEAVY-DUTY & WATERPROOF – Constructed from durable components and designed to last a lifetime. The colorfast, high-temperature rated materials are free of AZO dyes & heavy chemicals like lead, arsenic, or mercury. Perfect for dogs, kids, and transporting goods. The quilted top layer and continuous non-slip backing are completely waterproofed to prevent moisture from seeping through (seams and stitching are not watertight). Non-slip backing and sturdy seat anchors keep the cover in place.
- SIZE AND COLOR OPTIONS – 4Knines rear seat covers with hammock come in two sizes: Regular (54-inches wide to fit most vehicles) and XL (60-inches wide to fit oversized SUVs and full-size trucks). Available in black, grey, or tan, this cover will blend seamlessly with your vehicle’s interior.
- EASY TO INSTALL & CLEAN- Installs in seconds with quick-release clips and reinforced headrest straps. 4Knines seat covers will stand up to your furry passengers. We understand things get dirty! Hose it down, wipe down with a moist towel, or toss it in the washer to keep it looking fresh and clean.
- USA STAFF & LIFETIME WARRANTY – Your 4Knines rear seat cover with hammock is protected by a no-hassle 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty (defects in materials or workmanship). Our exceptional US-based team is happy to answer your questions and manage any warranty concerns. Save yourself the guessing game – Buy the best products the first time! “4Knines – Nothing But The Best For Your Best Friend”
9. VEVOR Dental Lab Dust Collector 370W 110V Lab Single-impeller Dust Collector Digital Control Artificer Room Vacuum Cleaner Laboratory Dust Machine(2Pack)
- [PARAMETER]-Input: 110V
- 60Hz +/-10%
- Power: 370W
- Max. Air Pressure: 17kpa
- Max. Air Flow: 70m³/h
- Max. Vacuum Pressure: 9.8kpa
- Max. Noise: 60db
- Professional Lab Dust Collector Vacuum Cleaner, Single-Row Design With 70m³/H Air Flow Speed
- [POWERFUL]-Imported Powerful Motor, High Efficient Work. Motor Is In a Metal Box For Dust-Proof & Protection, Convenient Use
- [LOW NOISE] – About 60db On Working, Low Noise To Be Created
- [INSTALL]-Compact Size, Portable To Carry And Move With Top Handle. Machine Can Be Placed Under Work Bench Or Other Space
370W 110V Portable Single-impeller Digital Control Dental Lab Artificer Dust Collector
This is a single-row dust collector used on lab or clinic. It is designed to collect dust on dental polishing, prevent environmental pollution caused by dust. The motor made in GERMANY to provide more efficiency. Low noise on use, a must have for dental or research working!!!
60db on working, low noise.
Motor is in a metal box for dust-proof & protection, convenient use.
Machine can be placed under work bench or other space.
Elastic pipe, include 2pcs of dust collector vacuum cleaner.
Portable to carry & move with top handle.
Input: 110V; 60Hz±10％
Max. Air Pressure: 17kpa
Max. Air Flow: 70m3/h
Max. Vacuum Pressure: 9.8kpa
Max. Noise: 60db
Product Size: 8.1X9.8X13″
Weight: 11kg / 24.2LB
2 X Dental Lab Dust Collector Machine
2 X Hose
2 X Control Machine
1 X User Manual
10. Gain Express DMM Digital Bench Top Multimeter PC Analog Bar Meter
- Main Display: 80000 – Secondary Display: 80000 – Analog Bar Graph: 23 segments, update 40 time/sec
- More than 50 measuring functions including DC/AC Voltage, DC/AC Currents, Resistance (?), Capacitance, Frequency (Hz), Temperature (°C/°F), Duty Cycle, Diode & Continuity Check
- Single Analyzed: measure synchronous: (AC+DC), (AC+Hz), (DC+dBm), (dBm+Hz), (Hz+Duty)
- Display synchronous: (°C+°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 40 °C
- Storage Humidity: below 80% RH
- 16 Frequency points, 1% to 99% duty selectable square wave output
* 80000 main and secondary display
* Analog Bar Graph: 23 segments,update 40 time/sec
* Single Analyzed: measure synchronous: (AC+DC), (AC+Hz), (DC+dBm), (dBm+Hz), (Hz+Duty) ; Display synchronous: (°C+°F)
* Freq: 0.5Hz -1000.000000MHz
* Basic DC Accuracy 0.05%
* mV Impedance >1000MΩ
* 16 Freq pts, 1-99% duty selectable square wave output
* Analyzing component of current or voltage signal
* Resistance 0.1Ω – 80MΩ ,10-8000MΩ
* Capacitance 10nF-100µF
* Temp -50 – 1372°C, -58 – 2502°F
* dBm 20 types of reference impedance
* Auto data/peak hold w/ timer
* Rel % measure
* 36hrs dynamic record: MAX/MIN/AVG/MAX-MIN
* Communication: isolated optical RS232
* Measure speed 3/sec
* IEC 61010 CAT II 1000V ; CAT III 600V compliance
* 0.1-99.9% pulse duty cycle measuring
* Set upper and lower limit area measuring
* Timing measuring function and can connect to PC
* Use on production lines, laboratories, factories, radio-technology, R&D, maintenance, repairing work
Max voltage between any terminal and earth ground: 1000V RMS
Continuity Beeper: 3kHz Approx
Operating and Storage Temp: 0-50°C, -20 – 60°C
Operating and Storage Altitude: under 2000m, under 10,000m
RH: ?75% at 0-40°C
Electromagnetic Compatibility: in a RF field or 1 V/m on all ranges and function except Capacitance
Total Accuracy: specified +5% of range Capacitance not specified in RF fields performance above 1 V/m is not specified
AC Power: 110-220V
1 x Digital Multimeter
1 x Test Leads
1 x Type K Thermocouple
1 x RS-232 CD
1 x 9-pin Cable Adapter
1 x AC Power Cord (US/EU/AU/UK)
English User’s Manual
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lab Bench Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!