Finding your suitable readers for induction cooktop with 10 hours timer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for induction cooktop with 10 hours timer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
645 reviews analysed
1. Rosewill RHAI-16001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting
- Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 200 °, 260 °, 300 °, 350 °, 400 °, 425 °, 450 °
- New plate top pattern design
- Included 18-8 10” 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
- Cookware Suitability Detection, Overheating Protection function
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Color: Black with Gold Pattern
8 Power Levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400, 1600w, 1800w
Polished Crystal Plate Surface
LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 260°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
Three-Hour Timer Setting
Touching Control Panel
Cookware Suitability Detection
Stainless Steel Pot Included
Overheating Protection Function
Max. Support Weight: 17.6LBS
Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
Stainless Steel Pot
Pot Opening Size: 10.83”
Pot Bottom Size: 7.6”
Pot Depth: 3.54”
Capacity: 3.5 Quart
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
2. Eco4us – Induction Cooktop with 10 Temperature Levels and Digital Touch Controls. Safe & Easy To Use
- To see the Induction Cooktop in action, please check out our video under the product photos
- ** Induction Compatible Cookware Required, Not Included.** If a magnet sticks to the bottom of your cookware, it is compatible with induction cooking surfaces.
- Low Profile Design with Sensor Control System, High Temperature-Resistant Black-Crystal Panel
- 4 Digit LED Display, Auto-Off Function, Durable & Easy To Clean, 4 Hour Timer Function
- Reduced Fan Noise, Cools Down Quickly, Sliding Touch Control, Power & Time Indication. 1500 Watts, Overheating Protection Function, 10 Level Temperature Adjustment
3. Baulia SB816 Induction Cooker Single Touch – 1800-Watt Countertop Burner for Fast Cooking, Precise Digital Temperature Control + 4 Hour Timer, 1800 Watt Black
- ♨️ ENERGY SAVING INDUCTION BURNER – The Baulia induction cooker uses up much less electricity than other stovetop burners and will heat up foods or liquids much faster than gas, electric or infrared stovetops.
- ♨️ NO HASSLE / EASY TO CLEAN – The smooth glass surface of the single countertop induction burner will easily wipe clean. The induction hob only heats up the pot itself, so any spills onto the surface will not get burned or stuck.
- ♨️ PRECISE DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL – The digital inductive cooker instantly responds to any temperature adjustments. Temp range from 140 F- 460 F. This cooking range has a built in digital timer, set from 1 min- 4hrs.
- ♨️ SAFETY SYSTEM WITH CHILD SAFETY LOCK – The single induction cooker has a Safety Lock system for kids, to prevent children from turning it on by themselves. The burner automatically shuts off after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- ♨️ COMPATIBLE WITH MAGNETIC COOKWARE – This portable induction cooker is compatible with cast aluminum, enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready.
Sleek and shiny touch-pad buttons, an LCD display -the induction cooker is not only practical, it’s also a stunning, modern counter-top appliance!As if by magic, the induction hob will heat any food or liquids faster than many other stovetops.
It works by generating magnetic fields which heat up the bottom of your compatible cookware and the food within.
Any food that spills onto the glass surface will not heat up.The Most Versatile and Practical Kitchen Gadget!
This induction hotplate will come in handy when throwing a party, cooking in the backyard, when staying in an RV or Airbnb,
for cooking demonstrations or personal chefs, in small apartments, college dorm rooms, and condos.General Features and Specifications:
♨️ Energy Efficient – The induction burner uses up less electricity than gas, electric, coil or infrared cooking ranges.♨️ Child Safety Lock system – Press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 seconds to activate.♨️ Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage – Cooktop measures 130 sq. inch.♨️ Fast Boil Button/ Keep Warm Button – Heats quickly and maintains a steady temperature. Will not heat up the kitchen.♨️ Built in Timer from 1 min to 4hr/240 minutes of steady cooking time.♨️ 15 power levels from 200-1800-Watts; 15 temperatures from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit.♨️ Auto shut off – burner automatically shuts off after 60 seconds if no cookware, an empty pot or the incorrect cookware is detected.♨️ ETL approved – Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC.♨️ Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system.♨️ Power cord is 5ft/ 1.5 meters long.Please Note: Not all cookware works on the induction cooker.
Check the bottom of your pans with a refrigerator magnetic; if it sticks, it will work on an induction burner.
4. Max Burton #6600 Digital Induction Cooktop 18XL Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6600 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Precise Temperature Control – Precisely control food temperature at your desired setting when using the included temperature probe.
- Extra Large Cooking Surface – Larger cooking deck and internal 9-inch induction system accommodates cookware up to 14 inches.
- Programmable Cooking – Create your own time and temperature programs for sous vide, slow cooking, or other stage cooking. Timer can be set from 1 to 180 minutes
- Features – LCD Display, Push to Set Control Knob, 21 Temperature Settings (100°F to 450°F), One Touch Simmer and Boil, Program Lock, and much more!
5. NuWave Pic Gold Precision Induction Cooktop Model 30201 AR
This versatile countertop appliance uses induction technology to save time, energy and money. The NuWave PIC is efficient, safe, fast and easy to clean. Features programmable times and temperatures from warm to sear. You can make almost any food without the risk of under or over cooking!
6. Max Burton #6450 Digital LCD 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6450 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- One touch simmer and boil. New space saving design includes a digital LCD screen and screen lock to prevent setting changes.
- Digital temperature control from 100°F to 450°F, in 25°F increments. Digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 180 minutes.
- Compatible with any induction ready cookware, to include cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with magnetic bottom, cast iron or ANY cookware if used with our 6010 Induction Interface Disk.
- Safety Features Include: auto shut-down in the event of a short circuit, overvoltage or overheating
- incompatible cookware is detected
- or if operated for over 3 hours
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop is portable, easy to use and energy efficient! With induction cooking, your cookware is being heated by a magnetic field inside of the cooktop. Therefore; the cooktop will self-adjust to the size of the cookware being used and you are not heating the air around you. There is no open flame or exposed heating element to burn people or surrounding items, making this ideal for young and old. The Max Burton 6450 Induction Cooktop is lightweight (6 Lbs.), plugs into any standard household outlet and has an easy to use LCD touch screen. This cooktop can be used for a primary or secondary burner in the home, dorm, office, boat, RV or gourmet kitchen. It is great for entertaining, holidays, outdoor parties as an extra cooking space. This is also a fantastic option for food service industries where non-NSF equipment is permitted.
One touch simmer and boil buttons
LCD display and touchpad controls
120V, 15 amps of electricity – standard household outlet
Up to 1800 Watts with Heat Mode (10 Watt Settings)
Temp Mode (15 Temperature settings from 100° to 450° in 25° increments)
180-minute programmable timer
Lock to prevent setting changes
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop will automatically shut down in the event of:
Unsuitable cookware is detected
3 hours of continued, non-stop use
The Manufacturer warrants that this product shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. All merchandise must be returned to the original place of purchase to be processed according to the retailer return policy. A warranty card must be on file with the manufacture within 30-days of purchase and proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance.
7. Multi-Function 1800W Portable Induction Cooker Cooktop Burner – Black by Classic Cuisine
- BUILT IN SAFETY FEATURES –The Classic Cuisine Induction Cooker has two very important built in safety features. The cooktop will shut off if the pan has not been properly placed on the unit, or once the pan has been removed from the unit. We also included an easy to use built in safety lock. When engaged, the lock prohibits the unit from operating
- DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL WITH CONVENIENT PRE-PROGRAMMED COOK SETTINGS – There are 5 pre-programmed power settings for common cooking from boiling water to deep frying and several in between. The “stir-fry” setting allows you to control the temperature ranging from 60 – 240 degrees Celsius (140 – 460 degrees Fahrenheit) for the perfect cook temperature for every type of food. You can also choose from 10 power settings ranging from 200W – 1800W
- COMPATIBLE FOR MANY TYPES OF COOKWARE – The cookware you use with this product must be induction compatible. Many of your favorite pots and pans will work on an induction cook top. All pans with an induction bottom, cast iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom are induction cooker compatible. An easy test, if a magnet sticks to the bottom of your pan it will work on the Classic Cuisine Induction Cooker. Bon Appetite!
- PRODUCT DETAILS – 1800Watts, 120 Volts, Temperature Range 60 – 240 degrees Celsius (140- 460 degrees Fahrenheit) – Dimensions: 14 inches (Length) x 11.4 inches (Width) x 2.5 inches (Height), Color: Black
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Classic Cuisine is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Classic Cuisine and ONLY the Portable Induction Cooktop Burner by Classic Cuisine is GUARANTEED to be genuine
The Classic Cuisine Induction Cooker is a compact, lightweight and easy to store product that is great for any home, RV, camper or dorm room. NO Flames, no gas, no heating elements. The induction cook top is hassle free, easy to use, portable and energy efficient.
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products. Classic Cuisine is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous Quality Control process.
8. Chef’s Star 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner – 120V / 60Hz – Black
- 15 power levels ( 200 – 1800 Watts ) | 15 temperature settings ( 140 Degrees Fahrenheit to 465 Degree Fahrenheit )
- Digital control panel | Built-in count-down digital timer ( 1 min increments up to 2 hours and 59 minutes )
- Compatible with induction ready cookware ( cast aluminum enameled iron and steel | stainless steel with a magnetic bottom | or cast iron )
- Safety features include being equipped with pan detection system and diagnostic error message system
- 120V / 60Hz AC / ETL & FCC approved | 1 Year Warranty
Want to cook a meal but don’t have a stovetop?
All you need is the Chef’s Star Portable Induction Cooktop. It will get you all the way through the cooking process, without having to using a harmful microwave on your meal.
It does not involve generating heat which is then transferred to the cooking vessel. It makes the cooking vessel itself the original generator of the cooking heat through an electromagnetic field. This makes it completely different from any other cooking technology.
15 Power Levels: 200W – 300W – 400W – 500W – 600W – 700W – 800W – 900W – 1000W – 1100W – 1200W – 1300W – 1500W – 1600W – 1800W
15 Temperature settings ( Farenheit ): 120 Degrees – 150 Degrees – 180 Degrees – 200 Degrees – 220 Degrees – 240 Degrees – 260 Degrees – 280 Degrees – 300 Degrees – 320 Degrees – 340 Degrees – 370 Degrees – 400 Degrees – 430 Degrees – 465 Degrees )
Pan detection system: For your safety, it will not operate without a pan / pot on top of it. Place a pan or pot on and you’re ready to go.
Timer Mode: Can be set in 1 min increments, all the way up to 2 hours and 59 minutes.
Cord Length: 5 Feet
Uses 120 volts / 15 amps of electricity
ETL & FCC Approved
Chef’s Star stands behind their products! Our cooktops come with a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Note: You need to have the right kind of cookware to use this product. While induction itself is a noiseless process, there may be a high pitch sound from clad cookware since the base has multiple layers of metals tightly sandwiched together.
9. Cosmo Portable Electric Induction Cooktop with Rapid Heating, Sensor LED Display, Safety Lock, Energy Efficient Countertop Stove Single Burner, 1800-Watt, COS-YLIC1
- PORTABLE INDUCTION COOKTOP: Lightweight compact design for storage and handling. Measures 14 x 11.5 x 2.5 in. Weighs just 6 pounds. Perfect as your new countertop induction burner or for limited spaces such as dorms, boats and RVs. Turns any room into a kitchen. Accommodates up to a 10.5 inch pan
- FAST HIGH POWERED INDUCTION BURNER: 1800W Rapid Heating Induction Cooktop is faster than a standard electric burner, hot plate or a cooktop stove. Boils water in 50 seconds. . High energy transfer and electricity savings compared to standard cooking methods
- SAFETY LOCK AND TOUCH PREVENTION: Child Safety Lock blocks unwanted use. Induction Burner will safely shut itself off after 1 minute of no use. Active Variable Cooling System ensures the Induction Cooktop cools down effectively and prevents overheating
- MULTI-LEVEL POWER AND CONVENIENT TIMER: 9 power levels (200W to 1800W) and 10 temperature levels (140℉ to 464°F). Set your Induction Cooktop to run from 5 minutes to 3 hours for precision cooking and results
- US BASED SUPPORT: Each Induction Cooktop is Quality and safety inspected. Comes with 1 Year Limited Warranty. Our customer support team is based proudly in the USA
10. Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability
- The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉
- 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor
- Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F. 5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes. 7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom 9) For safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) Induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop With 10 Hours Timer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!