627 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell L5100-ZWAVE – Z-Wave Control Communication Module
Supports Lynx Touch 5210 and 7000 Control up to: 3 x Z-Wave thermostats 4 x Z-Wave door locks 40 x Z-Wave light modules A Z-Wave scene controls multiple Z-Wave modules all at the same time A Z-Wave rule automates specific Z-Wave modules based on your security systems zone activity, alarm status or alarm condition A Z-Wave schedule activates a scene based on a specific time
2. Honeywell RTH9585WF Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat, 7 Day Programmable, Touch Screen, Energy Star, Alexa Enabled
- PERSONALIZED THERMOSTAT – Personalize your comfort at home and program your thermostat to fit your lifestyle with the Honeywell Home Wi-Fi Smart Color Programmable Thermostat
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Take the guesswork out of your monthly energy bill as this ENERGY STAR certified thermostat can adjust to your pre-programmed schedule or your energy company’s peak rate pricing. Program permanent, temporary, or vacation settings to help you save while you’re away as well. This Wifi thermostat may also qualify for utility rebates in your area
- SMART RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY – Learns your home’s heating and cooling cycles to deliver the right temperature when you want it
- COLOR TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY – Change the color display of the large and easy-to-read to read touch screen to match the style of your home
- CUSTOMIZABLE PROGRAMMING – Personalize your thermostat to fit your unique lifestyle with easy in-app programming using the schedules of your home, family, or small business. Choose color schemes, heat and cool with HI/LO settings, language preferences (English, French, or Spanish), °C or °F temperature display, 12 or 24-hour clock, auto-fan circulation, and so much more using your iPhone, iPad, Android, or computer
- EASILY CONTROL ANYWHERE – Effortlessly adjust programs anywhere from your smart devices with the easy-to-use Honeywell app
- AI TECHNOLOGY – Voice control your Wifi-enabled Honeywell Home thermostat through Alexa or changes settings through Google Home
- CONVENIENT REMINDERS – Get notification reminders when your home loses internet connection or when your furnace or humidifier filters need changing
- EASY INSTALLATION – Setup for this thermostat is simple and easy. Verify compatibility with your home’s heating and cooling system, connect to Wifi, remove your existing thermostat, and install your Honeywell Home thermostat. 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless router compatibility
- WARRANTY – 1-year limited warranty
This second generation Wi-Fi smart color thermostat is ideally suited for the connected home. Its packed with smart features, a customizable color touch screen and a simple, DIY set up. You can control the thermostat using the touch screen and change the background color to match your paint color or personal preference or use your tablet or computer. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection, or use the free app for smartphone/Tablet to mange the thermostat remotely. Intelligent alerts help to keep your equipment running at peak performance by sending you air filter and humidifier pad Change reminders, and also to notify you of extreme high or low indoor temperatures and humidity. 1) View local weather – daily forecast on screen and 5 – Day forecasts on app, 2) fully flexible progamming options, 3) Auto change from heat to cool – automatically determines if your home needs heating or cooling to provide maximum comfort, 4) reliable, secure network ensures app availability, 5) permanent/temporary/vacation hold – adjust temperature to suit your schedule. Does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts)
3. Honeywell Z-Wave Plus Smart On/Off Light and Appliance Switch, Dual Outlet Plug-In, 2 Controlled Together | Repeater Range Extender| ZWave Hub Required – SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa Compatible, 39342
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL & SCHEDULE LIGHTS & OTHER DEVICES – Schedule timed events for connected devices. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote.
- 2 SIMULTANEOUSLY CONTROLLED GROUNDED OUTLETS – features 2 grounded outlets that can be controlled at the same time (NOT SEPERATLEY) and a manual ON/OFF & program physical button. Works with all LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs and other devices.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB – Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Fibaro, Vivint and ADT.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) – Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- EASY SETUP – simply plug the module into any in-wall outlet, then connect your lights or devices to the smart outlets located on the side of the plug-in (one outlet on left and right side). Space saving design will leave the bottom outlet free to use when plugged into the top outlet.
4. Honeywell Ademco TUXWIFIW Tuxedo Touch Controller w/ Wi-Fi, White (6280i) 7" Screen
- 7″ color widescreen display, 800 x 480 resolution TFT display with 16 million colors
- Centralized control of security system, video cameras, Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks and more from your Tuxedo Touch. Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN. View up to four IP cameras at once on the Tuxedo Touch display.
- Z-Wave controller built-in Supports up to 232 Z-Wave devicesMost Z-Wave enabled thermostats, locks, lights and shades are compatible (see compatibility charts)
Honeywell’s Tuxedo Touch is a 7″, high-resolution graphic touchscreen that functions as an integrated security system keypad, home controller, camera viewer and digital picture frame in one. It a cost-effective way to capture new markets by seamlessly integrating security with cameras and Z-Wave® enabled thermostats, lights, locks and shades. A built-in web server lets end-users control Tuxedo Touch anywhere in their home and view live video on up to four local cameras per screen on an iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, BlackBerry®, Internet TV or any compatible wireless mobile device.* Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN.Whether controlling the security system or other functions within the home, the large graphic icons—which also match the Total Connect interface—simplify operation. Homeowners can receive important alerts about events remotely with Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services—a great RMR opportunity.A digital picture frame feature can be managed by end-users with the simple insertion of an SD card—letting them create cinema-quality slideshows right at the Tuxedo Touch display. A choice of white or silver/black blend with any décor. Tuxedo Touch is available in English, French Canadian and Spanish language options, with voice annunciation of alarm status (English only)
5. LYNX Touch 7000 Control System by Honeywell 7″ full-color touchscreen WiFi ZWave compatible
- 7″ color graphic touchscreen – Resolution 800 x 480 pixels – 16.7 million colors – Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface – Easy to understand icons – Menu driven navigation – Quick, accurate programming – Two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing – Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras, which can be displayed individually or in a quad configuration on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support – Alarm communication to AlarmNet and lifestyle messaging via the users Internet connection – Two-way voice over Wi-Fi – Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes) and the app for Android (available on Google Play) Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of: – Thermostats – Water valves – Door locks – Sirens – Lighting – Scenes, schedules and rules – Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect – Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts) – Emergency alerts (tornadoes) requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package – Traffic – News – Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news) – End-user requests for sales or service Advanced Protection Logic technology With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator. Voice announcement of system and zone status Family message center (for user recorded messages) Works with Honeywell Total Connect – Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices – Selected event notifications Voice chime by zone 10 selectable chime tones Automatic stay arming 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest) Three panic functions Wall or desk mount Viewable event log stores up to 256 events Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires) Case tamper RF jam detection Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system Night Stay and Silent Exit modes Hinged cover for easy installation Real-time clock display Garage Door Function – Up to four garage doors per system – Unique garage door icon – View and monitor garage door status – Auto-secure feature – Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect – Garage door control* – Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules – Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device – Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- Local Mobility LYNX Connect iOS app and app for Android – Same functions and GUI as the L7000 Zones and Devices One hardwired zone Wireless zones 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs Supports wireless bidirectional keypads Internal GSM radio option Wi-Fi module option ILP5 Internet module option Programmable trigger output *Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners..
6. Honeywell 5816OD Outdoor Wireless Magnetic Contact
7. Honeywell Safes & Door Locks – 8734301 Electronic Entry Lever Door Lock, Satin Nickel
- DIGITAL DOOR LOCKS – Honeywell digital door locks provide security for your home with a convenient keyless entry function. The digital door locks install in minutes with pre-drilled holes in the door, all you need is a Philips screwdriver! The package contents include an adjustable latch, mounting kit, instructions and a drilling template. All Honeywell door locks are backed by a limited lifetime mechanical and finish warranty.
- FEATURES – The Honeywell electronic entry lever features a convenient one-touch locking system, 50 programmable user codes, and an alarm that sounds after four incorrectly entered codes. The satin nickel electronic entry lever suits a range of doors and home decor styles. The electronic lever fits a 1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch door thickness with an adjustable latch that fits 2 3/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch backsets. The electronic door lock requires 4 “aa” alkaline batteries to operate.
- QUALITY MADE – As a Honeywell brand licensee, we have a responsibility to conduct ourselves with the highest levels of integrity in everything we do. This helps us sustain the credibility of the brand, maintain the strong reputation, and build on our track record of growth and performance. From the shop floor to the boardroom, all Honeywell licensees and representatives are held to the highest standard and we exceed all laws and regulations in the countries where we do business.
- SECURE – Honeywell Safes, Paper Shredders and Door Locks are manufactured and distributed exclusively by LH Licensed Products, Inc. These products provide security and safety for your important and irreplaceable documents and your most valuable personal possessions. We offer products that help deliver peace of mind by protecting your belongings against damage or loss in the event of fires, floods and other natural disasters as well as unauthorized intrusion and invasion of your home and office.
- TRUSTED COMPANY – The Honeywell trademark is licensed from Honeywell International Inc., a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. Technology from Honeywell International Inc. is in 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
8. Honeywell Ademco 5818MNL Recessed Door Transmitter
- The 5818MNL is a magnetic contact sensor that provides concealed protection for doors or windows.
- The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installa
- With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitters available today.
- Includes self-contained transmitter and reed sensor Virtually disappears once installed Easy replaceable AAA Lithium battery
- 0.5 gap (transmitter to magnet) \Features a tapered cylinder for easy and flush fit Dimensions: 0.75″ diameter x 3.0″ length
Recessed Door Transmitter, a magnetic contact sensor that provides concealed protection for doors or windows
9. Honeywell Intrusion TH6320ZW2003
10. Honeywell L5100-WIFI – L5100 WiFi Module for Lynx Touch 5100
- Enables WiFi Connectivity for Lynx Touch 5100, 5200, 5210, 7000 panels.
- Easy snap in installation. Must be mounted on same side as panel’s internal speaker.
- During setup, choose to configure WiFi on your Lynx Touch as DHCP (dynamically assigned IP addressing) instead of Static IP. Selecting Static IP can cause your Lynx Touch panel to enter a boot loop.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Z Wave Camera for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!