Updated 2021 – Top 10 Home Exhaust Fan
Nowadays, there are so many products of home exhaust fan in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for home exhaust fan in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings home exhaust fan which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
540 reviews analysed
1. Broan Qtx110hl Ultra Silent Heater
- Versatility of a free-breathing 6″ duct connector
- Bright 120 watt lighting (two 60W incandescent bulbs, not included)
- Fan motors are engineered for continuous operation
- Bright 120-Watt lighting
- Quiet, high output 1500-Watt heater with exclusive Power Heat design for maximized heat output
- Nearly silent operation with 0.9-Sones and 110 CFM fan
- 7 watt nightlight capacity
- Nearly silent operation – 0.9 Sone, 110 CFM fan
- Recommended for 100 square foot bathroom
- 6-Inch ducting for superior performance
The Broan Ultra Silent heater/fan/light combination ventilation brings comforting warmth to your bathroom. Quiet, high output 1,500 watt heater with exclusive PowerHeat design.
You could wait 15 minutes for your central heating system to take the chill from your bathroom, all while it heats every other room in the house. Or, you could select instant heat when it’s needed with Broan’s QTX line. Offering a rare combination of high power and low noise, the very quiet Broan QTX Series fan/light (model QTX110HL) includes a high-output 1500-watt heater with exclusive PowerHeat design. It moves air at 110 cubic feet per minute (CFM) while producing an ultra-quiet 0.9 sones of sound.
By placing the heater element very close to the forced air exit grille, the internal components of this PowerHeat fixture are not heated — maximizing heat output per watt. Heat is delivered into the bathroom and does not escape into the ceiling or attic space.
The QTX110HL offers a bright 120-watt lighting (from two 60-watt incandescent bulbs, not included), and its nightlight function (7-watt bulb not included) has the perfect glow to light a dark bathroom during a nighttime visit. The fan’s motor is engineered for continuous operation. It requires a dedicated 20-amp circuit, fits in 2 x 8-inch ceiling construction, and is HVI certified. It’s designed for free-breathing 6-inch ducting. The fixture measures 17-1/2 x 11-1/4 x 7-5/8 inches, and its grille measures 20 x 15 inches.
Why Spot Heating Makes Sense in Your Home
You hastily get ready every morning, head for work, the office, or school, just when the central heating system has finished warming the entire house. It’s about as inefficient as it gets. Spot heating solves that problem. No longer will you heat an entire home when you simply need a bit of comfort in the bath or dressing room, or any other room.
Efficient Heating Element
Even the most efficient central heating systems send heat up the chimney. But Broan spot heaters deliver every bit of energy back into your home. There’s no external venting, so the electricity you convert to heat is delivered directly where you want it.
Simple, Safe, and Efficient.
Permanently lubricated motors are quiet and require no maintenance. They can be operated by a built-in adjustable thermostat or an optional wall-mount controller. Heaters may be converted in the field to a choice of wattages/voltages. And for safety, heaters are thermal overload protected and the complete heater assembly conveniently removes from the housing for cleaning.
QTX110HL Ultra Silent Series Bath Fan with Heater and Light
At a Glance
- Brings convenient, comforting warmth to your bathroom with high-output 1500 watt heater
- 110 CFM quickly reduces humidity to prevent or eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 100 square feet
- Produces a 0.9-sone level of sound
- Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Bright 120-watt lighting (two 60-watt incandescent bulbs; not included)
- Permanently lubricated motor engineered for continuous operation
- 1-year limited warranty
- Provides supplemental heat — does not take place of home’s main heat source
Considerations When Choosing a Home Ventilation System
Homes are now built much more efficiently than they once were, making them far less costly to heat and air condition. That said, having proper ventilation throughout the home is now imperative in order to provide a safe and comfortable living environment. Broan ventilation fans provide the best solutions to ensure that contaminants are constantly removed from the indoors.
Eliminating excess moisture keeps your home dry and comfortable and can help avoid mold and mildew. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) “outgas” from construction materials such as plywood, carpet, fabric, paint, adhesive, insulation, and other common items. Allergens, dust, cooking vapor, and what the kids bring home from school are more reasons why good ventilation is critical.
Sones measure the “sound level” of your fan
A sone is a measurement of sound in terms of comfortable hearing level for an average listener. The lower the sone value, the more comfortable the environment. Sones are not decibels or volume, but rather how sound is “sensed.” One sone is half as loud as two sones, and is equivalent to a quiet refrigerator.
Calculate the air movement necessary for proper ventilation
Air movement is measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM). To determine CFM requirements, first determine the size of your room. Measure and multiply the length, width and ceiling height of your room to determine cubic footage. Then use the multiplication factor of .13 and round up to the next “ten.” Here are three examples:
Example 1: Bathroom with 8′ ceiling: 7′ wide x 9′ long x 8′ high x .13 = 66. Select a bath fan with at least 70 CFM.
Example 2: Bathroom with 9′ ceiling: 10′ wide x 9′ long x 9′ high x .13 = 105. Select a bath fan with at least 110 CFM.
Example 3: For a bathroom with a vaulted ceiling, use the average ceiling height at the wall and the peak: 8′ wide x 12′ long x ((8′ at wall + 12′ at peak) / 2 = 10′) average height x .13 = 125. Select a fan (or fans) with at least 130 CFM.
In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. Today, Broan-NuTone leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. The Broan brand focuses on range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) fresh air systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators and trash compactors, while the NuTone brand offers door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans.
- The whole assembly was like new and i am very satisfied.
- We are very satisfied with this item!
- I loved the product before the heater died.
- Had some trouble with the wiring could not get the light to work with the other switch had to wire separately ed ft.
- I called and they are shipping a replacement.
- The following is all still true but i finally got around to calling braun about the heater not working and they are shipping me… Read More
- Used this unit to replace a 15 year old nutone 9965 heat a vent unit.
- They are easy enough and relatively inexpensive compared to the unit.
- My electrician didn’t have any complaints about installing it (including a 3-way switch in the wall), and i mounted the cover m… Read More
- I always look for the usa label.
2. Broan Qtxe110s Ultra Silent Humidity Sensing
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Broan Qtxe110s Ultra Silent Humidity Sensing is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Broan Qtxe110s Ultra Silent Humidity Sensing comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Home Exhaust Fan and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Home Exhaust Fan then don’t look beyond Broan Qtxe110s Ultra Silent Humidity Sensing. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Home Exhaust Fan in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- I like a lot this model is superior to others i’ve had, i’m really excited with such a good product.
- Very quiet and auto sensor works fine.
- A great fan, my installing electrician even commented on the quality and design of the unit
- The quality of the vent is very well made and the automatic humidity sensor works pretty well.
- Was told to cut one half inch of the bottom of the door.
- All parts and instructions were in the package.
- Called broan, (excellent customer service before and after the sale.
- Out of the box you can use a 3-way switch to swap between manual on, and sensor on(off), the sensor mode would normally be acti… Read More
- Because i live in a condo and had to attach to existing exhaust ducts, i found a broan duct reducer to go from the 6 piece on t… Read More
- Bit of a challenge to install without access from above.
- there was nothing to dislike, used this for basement bathroom
- This is a very quiet fan. All parts and instructions were in the package.
- the fan itself is very good — one of the only ones i was able to find that would allow the following wiring combination:1. aut… Read More
3. Nutone 8310 Ceiling Discharge Utility
- Use with 834 Filter (optional)
- Housings have plug-in electrical receptacles
- Fit 2-Inch by 4-Inch walls or install in ceilings
- Can be installed in the wall or ceiling and depending where they are installed, they could discharge vertically or horizontally
- Motors and impeller-type blade assemblies snap in
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Nutone 8310 Ceiling Discharge Utility has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Nutone 8310 Ceiling Discharge Utility is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Nutone 8310 Ceiling Discharge Utility easily gets the award of Best Home Exhaust Fan Under 100$.
4. Iliving Single Shutter Exhaust Wall Mounted
- “POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT: Small but mighty, you’ll enjoy the power and efficiency of iLiving’s Shutter Exhaust Fan. The 30-inch runs on standard 120 volts at 1/3 HP, 3.30 amps with 825 rotations per minute, cooling and ventilating an area of 5088 cubic feet per minute!”
- “MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect cooling and ventilation solution for any space at your home – including the attic, garage, shed, and more. Corrosion-resistant, the fully enclosed motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated for easy maintenance.”
- “CUT COOLING COSTS: Reduce expensive cooling bills at home. Ready to install, our wall-mounted automatic shutter vent fan is designed to help remove excess heat and moisture, prevent mold and allergens to keep your living space cooler and more comfortable year-round.”
- WEATHER RESISTANT SHUTTERS: Constructed from durable, high-grade aluminum, these shutters can withstand moisture and heat longer than other competitors’ products adding to the fan’s longevity and reventing corrosive rust from forming.
Iliving Single Shutter Exhaust Wall Mounted is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Iliving Single Shutter Exhaust Wall Mounted if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Home Exhaust Fan is that even though Iliving Single Shutter Exhaust Wall Mounted is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Broan Aer110rgbl Combination Connectivity Multi Function
- GREAT FOR BATHROOM: UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by placing your fan exactly where you need it the most
- LIMITLESS COLOR, POWERFUL CONTROL : Create your own personal color experience with 24 selectable colors via the included wall control or over 16 million choices on the free smart phone app
- EFFICIENT: Powerful ventilation reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture at 110 CFM, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- HIGH-QUALITY FAN: Quiet, energy efficient exhaust fan operates with 110 CFM and 1. 5 Sones to help control air quality is powerful enough for rooms (including bathroom) up to 105 sq. ft.
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY: Controls enabled with Bluetooth Technology to control the Fan wherever you go, adjust the brilliant lightning with the wireless wall control or with the app
If you are buying a Home Exhaust Fan for the first time, then you should have Broan Aer110rgbl Combination Connectivity Multi Function. It has fewer features when you make Home Exhaust Fan comparisons of Broan Aer110rgbl Combination Connectivity Multi Function with any other Home Exhaust Fan but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Home Exhaust Fan, grab any Home Exhaust Fan but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Broan Aer110rgbl Combination Connectivity Multi Function
6. Homewerks Worldwide 7141 110 Integrated Ventilation
- BUILD QUALITY: Designed to be corrosion resistant with its galvanized steel construction featuring a modern style round shape and has an 4000K Cool White Light LED Light.
- BATH FANS HELPS REMOVE HARSH ODOR: When cleaning the bathroom or toilet, harsh chemicals are used and they can leave an obnoxious odor behind. Homewerk’s bathroom fans can help remove this odor with its powerful ventilation
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: This Homewerk’s bath fan ensures comfort in your home by quietly eliminating moisture and humidity in the bathroom. This exhaust fan is 2. 0 sones at 110 CFM which means it’s able to manage spaces up to 110 square feet.
- HOMEWERKS TRUSTED QUALITY: Be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one of our products. We ensure that all of our products are produced and certified to regional, national and international industry standards. We are proud of the products we sell, you will be too. 3 Year Limited
- EASY INSTALLATION: This exhaust bath fan is easy to install with its no-cut design and ceiling mount ventilation. Ceiling Opening (L) 7-1/2 in x Ceiling Opening (W) 7-1/4 x Ceiling Opening (H) 5-3/4 in. 13 in round grill and 4 in round duct connector.
Homewerks Worldwide 7141 110 Integrated Ventilation is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Broan-Nutone AER110RGBL Chromacomfort 110 CFM Ventilation Fan With 24 Color Selectable LED, 1.5 Sones, ENERGY STAR Certified which have been in market longer than anyone. Homewerks Worldwide 7141 110 Integrated Ventilation brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Homewerks Worldwide 7141 110 Integrated Ventilation is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Exhaust Fan in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Exhaust Fan and it could be any of the high value Home Exhaust Fan, chances are that would be much costlier than Homewerks Worldwide 7141 110 Integrated Ventilation. Homewerks Worldwide 7141 110 Integrated Ventilation will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Broan 505 Vertical Discharge Utility
- Built in damper minimizes backdrafts
- 180 CFM 6.5 Sones
- Eliminate humidity from laundry rooms, tobacco smoke from rec rooms and workshops, or cooking fumes from kitchens with Broan’s high-efficiency utility ventilators
- Fits 8 inches round duct
- Installs easily between ceiling joists
Broan 505 Vertical Discharge Utility is another one which falls under Home Exhaust Fan for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Broan 505 Vertical Discharge Utility ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Exhaust Fan and that is what has revived them. Broan 505 Vertical Discharge Utility has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Broan 505 Vertical Discharge Utility is amazing features.
8. Iliving Ilg8sf20v Wall Mounted Variable Shutter
- VARIABLE SPEED: Customize your comfort. iLiving Exhaust Fan has adjustable speed functionality when combined with the iLIVING ILG8SFSC speed controller (sold separately).
- WEATHER RESISTANT SHUTTERS: Constructed from durable, high-grade aluminum, these shutters can withstand moisture and heat longer than other competitors’ products adding to the fan’s longevity and preventing corrosive rust from forming.
- POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT: Small but mighty, you’ll enjoy the power and efficiency of iLiving’s Shutter Exhaust Fan. The 20-inch runs on standard 120 volts at 1/4 HP, 2.59 amps with 1075 rotations per minute, cooling and ventilating an area of 3368 cubic feet per minute!
- CUT COOLING COSTS: Reduce expensive cooling bills at home. Ready to install, our Wall Mounted automatic shutter vent fan is designed to help remove excess heat and moisture, prevent mold and allergens to keep your living space cooler and more comfortable year-round.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect cooling and ventilation solution for any space at your home – including the attic, garage, shed, and more. Corrosion-resistant, the fully enclosed motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated for easy maintenance.
iLiving – Wall Mounted Shutter Exhaust Fan Are you looking for a reliable way to reduce your cooling costs while keeping your home cooler and more comfortable year-round? If so, you’ve found just what you’re looking for! Made with top quality materials, craftsmanship and engineering, the iLiving Shutter Exhaust Fan is designed to offer superior ventilation in any space you choose to install. By removing excess heat and moisture our exhaust fan prevents mold and allergens to keep your living space cooler and more comfortable year-round while reducing expensive cooling bills. • Heavy-Duty, Galvanized Steel Frame • Weather Resistant Aluminum Shutters and Blades • Motion-Balanced for Quiet Operation • Thermally Protected and Permanently Lubricated Motor • Automatic Shutters • For Home Cooling and Ventilation • Corrosion-Resistant Wire Guards • Variable Speed Setting Functionality On Select Sizes (controller sold separately) • UL Listed • Available in (8 or 9) Size Variations Perfect Cooling and Ventilation Solution For • Homes • Attics • Garages • Sheds • Removing Excess Heat and Moisture • Preventing Allergens and Mold • Reducing Cooling Costs • And More The fan comes fully assembled out of the box; only installation required is the electrical hardwiring. The shutter fan comes in 8 different sizes: 10 inches, 12 inches, 16 inches, 18 inches, 20 inches, 24 inches, 30 inches, and 36 inches. The 18-inch shutter fan has both a variable Speed ILG8SF24V and a Single Speed model. The iLIVING 30-inch and 36-inch shutter fans are only available in single Speed. For variable-speed models, the iLIVING ILG8SFSC Speed controller is sold separately.
- I have already referred a few friends to the product.
- I would recommend buying it with the wireless variable speed remote kit that comes with everything you need to hook up the fan.
- Pros: really moves the aircons: the louvers don’t close all the way after the fan turns off.
- Looking forward to saving $$ on my ac costs.
- Hopefully it hold up over time but the price $169 was hard to beat for a 20 shutter fan.
- I upgraded a 12” fan to this one for my 11×11 greenhouse.
- We modified this and installed it into a box truck for ventilation and it works great.
- I upgraded a 12” fan to this one for my 11×11 greenhouse. This thing really moves the air.Pros: Really moves the airCons: The… Read More
9. Broan Nutone Qtxe150 Ultra Silent Ventilation Certified
- Energy Star qualified
- White Grille
- VERSATILE FAN: Ventilation fan helps eliminate humidity, tobacco smoke, and cooking odors in a near-silent performance in rooms up to 140 sq. ft. to keep your house smelling fresh and clean
- Fits in 2-inch by 8-Inch construction and 6-Inch ducting for superior performance
- 150 CFM 1.4 Sones – nearly silent
- EASY INSTALLATION: Includes 6″ ducting for high-quality performance and hanger bars to provide a fast installation in 2″ x 8″ construction spaces
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
- DECORATIVE: Paintable polymeric grilles allow you to ensure the fan is cohesive with your existing decor
- EFFICIENT: Runs on 150 CFM and 1.4 Sones and is motor engineered for continuous operation to provide the best performance
- SAFE: This ENERGY STAR* certified fan is also HIV certified and UL listed for use over bathtub or shower when installed with a GFCI protected branch circuit
Broan Nutone Qtxe150 Ultra Silent Ventilation Certified is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Broan Nutone Qtxe150 Ultra Silent Ventilation Certified which falls into premium category but Broan Nutone Qtxe150 Ultra Silent Ventilation Certifiedis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Broan Nutone Qtxe150 Ultra Silent Ventilation Certified offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Home Exhaust Fan available in the market today. Broan Nutone Qtxe150 Ultra Silent Ventilation Certified was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Home Exhaust Fan to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- My husband and i are very pleased with the broan fan.
- My husband and I are very pleased with the Broan fan. We have a large bathroom that didn’t have an exhaust fan. This one was … Read More
- I had to order another one because the first one had a faulty motor and it was past the 30 days for a refund- my contractors we… Read More
- I purchased this fan to replace an old noisy bath fan that was badly undersized. An often noted issue with these fans is that t… Read More
10. Iliving Variable Shutter Exhaust Wall Mounted
- UL listed with speed controllable, permanently lubricated motor
- Variable speed functionality with the purchase of the iLIVING ILG8SFSC speed controller. Speed controller sold separately
- Corrosion-resistant with OSHA compliant wire guards
- 18 inch variable speed shutter exhaust fan with automatic Shutters
- 120 Volts, 1/15 HP, 0.85 amp, 1060 rpm, 1750 CFM
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Exhaust Fan yet, then Iliving Variable Shutter Exhaust Wall Mounted is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Exhaust Fan Under 100$ and Home Exhaust Fan comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Iliving Variable Shutter Exhaust Wall Mounted offers best features and although it does not have, Iliving Variable Shutter Exhaust Wall Mounted’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Exhaust Fan Under 100$