619 reviews analysed
1. SYLVANIA General Lighting 26378 Sylvania CFL Light Bulb, 6500K, 3
2. Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Twister Household Light Bulb: 2700-Kelvin, 13-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 4-pack, 417079
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips Compact Fluorescent T2 Soft White Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $1.57.
- SOFT WHITE: Philips T2 light bulbs simulate sunrise inside the room and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment.
- VERSATILITY: Philips T2 fluorescent light bulbs fit in a E26 medium screw base are suitable for indoor, commercial, and residential use. This 40-Watt light bulb is used to brighten table lamps, kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, bedrooms and hallways.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Mercury free and lasts 13x longer than a standard incandescent bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Light Bulbs are for non connected use only.
Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 75-watt equivalent bulb turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment. Ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, living rooms, and hallways, this 2700-Kelvin bulb has a soft white color. Features a Medium Screw base. Choosing Philips Energy Saver light bulbs helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent bulb. Creating an inviting atmosphere around the home, Philips T2 bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, and bedrooms. Energy Star-certified with a $1.57 estimated annual energy cost. This product ships a 4-pack and comes with a 2-year warranty.
3. GE Lighting 68510 Energy Smart CFL 10-watt (40-watt replacement) 580 lumen light bulb with medium base, 6-pack
4. GE Lighting 89624 CFL Dimmable 26-Watt Soft White Spiral Compact Fluorescent Bulb
- 26-Watt CFL bulb replaces 100-Watt Incandescent
- provides cost savings, extra long life, light output, and color rendering.
- Rated Life: 10,000 hours, with 1700 Lumens
- To save energy costs, find the bulbs with the light output you need, then choose the one with lowest watts
- GE Code Description: FLE26HT3/2/DV/CD
- Conserve energy with this Energy Smart? light bulb.
- Energy Smart? light bulb.
- Lasts up to 10,000 hours.
- Soft white finish.
Conserve energy with this Energy Smart™ light bulb. Emits soft white light and lasts up to 10,000 hours.
From the Manufacturer
GE 89624 Energy Smart 26-Watt Spiral Dimmable CFL 100-Watt Replacement 89624 – FLE26HT3/2/DV/CD GE Energy Smart Spiral T3 Bulb T3 Base: Medium Screw (E26),-Wattage: 26 Initial Lumens 1700 Color Temperature 2700 K Color Rendering Index (CRI) 82, Rated Life: 10000 hours. GE Compact Fluorescent lamps (CFL) offer many advantages that include cost savings, extra long life, light output, and color rendering. With this CFL you’ll get dramatic energy cost savings…up to 77% vs. incandescent lamps of comparable light output. The extra long life…most last 8 to 10 times longer, and some last up to 20 times longer, than standard incandescent lamps. High light output comparable to, and in many cases exceeding incandescent lamps replaced. Excellent color rendering…rare earth tri-phosphor provides such high-quality color you won’t believe it’s fluorescent. Many lamps use amalgam technology which provides stable lumen performance when operated in any position, over a wider, range of ambient temperatures.
5. GE 13-Watt Energy Smart Fluorescent Light Bulbs, 8 Pack, 60 Watt Replacement
- GE Energy Smart 31064 13-Watt Spiral CFL Bulbs (8-Pack) General Features: 8-pack of bulbs
- Spiral style CFL bulbs Equivalent light to 60 watt standard incandescent bulbs
- These CFL bulbs are Energy Star qualified
- Save hundreds of dollars a year by switching to these energy saving bulbs Use up to 75% less energy
- Lasts up to 10x longer than standard incandescent bulbs
Looking to become a superhero but not into the costumes?Well you can help save the world with these GE Energy Smart Spiral general purpose CFL bulbs! This GE 31064 8-pack of CFL bulbs replace incandescent light bulbs and fit in the same sockets. The GE Energy Smart CFL bulbs use up to 75% less energy and last up to 10 times longer than the old style of light bulbs. When you change eight 60 Watt incandescent bulbs to these 13 Watt Energy Star qualified CFL’s over the bulbs lifetime, you would save enough energy to power a refrigerator for more than 9 months, operate five computers for 1 year or the amount of energy equivalent to burning over 850 pounds of coal!! Now to work on your secret identity…sorry but we can t help there, so order your 8-pack of GE 31064 Energy Smart Spiral general purpose CFL bulbs today!
6. SYLVANIA General Lighting 26352 Sylvania CFL Light Bulb, 6500K, 3
SYLVANIA self-ballasted medium base Micro-Mini Twist compact fluorescent lamps are energy saving alternatives to incandescent and halogen lamps delivering higher efficacy and longer life. Due to their reduced T2 tube diameter design, Micro-Mini Twists are the smallest CFL lamps available making them suitable for use in more luminaires. Unlike warm incandescent sources, they are available in a variety of color temperatures from warm (2700K) to daylight (6500K) choices with excellent color rendition.
7. Philips 823031 CFL Light Bulb 13W T2 Twister Daylight 6500K, 60 Watt Equivalent; 8-Pack
Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent 13-Watt T2 (mini-twister) daylight (6500K) household light bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms and bedrooms. It provides a light similar to natural light and can replace your current 60-Watt incandescent A19. Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent household light bulbs can be used in open hanging pendants and table and floor lamps.
8. A19 LED Bulb Hansang Gu24 Light Bulb Base,9W (100W Equivalent),900 Lumens,5000K Daylight,220 Degree Beam Angle,Gu24 Twist Base,for CFL Upgrade,Non-Dimmable 4 Pack
- Good Performance:9Watt(Equivalent 90-100W),5000K daylight,A19 shape,GU24 Twist Base,900LM,RA>
- 80 This LED light bulb
- Energy Efficient: Equivalent 90/100 Watt incandescent LED bulb with E26 Standard Base Screw.
- Instant on:GU24 bulb no any delay.Full brightness immediately 900 Lumens RA>
- 80 Non Flickering Non Buzzing.
- Easy to install:Standard American Gu24 Twist Lock Base,Install into existing American GU24 base fixtures directly.
- Applications:Garage, Hallway, Pavement,Washroom,Closet, Basement,Work Room,Deck, or Warehouse Laundry Room Stairways Attics,etc.
9. Satco S8206 23 Watt (100 Watt) 1600 Lumens Mini Spiral CFL Soft White 2700K GU24 Base Light Bulb
23 watt, Mini Spiral Compact Fluorescent, 2700K, 82 CRI, GU24 base, 120 volts
10. AmazonBasics 100W Equivalent, Soft White, Non-Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 16-Pack
- AmazonBasics 100W Equivalent, Soft White, Non-Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 16-Pack
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 1500 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, the bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 15 watts of energy, saving up to $93.50 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $1.81 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
An Amazon Brand
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Helical 26W Light Bulbs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!