Top 10 Ge Gas Water Heater Thermostat
702 reviews analysed
1. Rheem AP14270G Gas Control Thermostat, Natural Gas
Rheem SP14270G Combination Natural Gas Control ValveRheem SP14270G Combination Natural Gas Control Valve Features: Guardian Gas Valve Natural Gas Replacement Parts For use with: 22V40 PROF, 22V50 PROF, 42V40SPROF, 42V50SPROF, 22V30F, 22V40-36F1, 22V40F1, 22V50F1, 22V40SF, 42V40SF, 42V50SF, P2-40 PROF, P2-50 PROF, PH2-40SPROF, PH2-50SPROF, P2-30F, P40-36F1, P2-40F1, P2-50F1, P2-40SF, PH2-40SF, PH50SF
From the Manufacturer
Rheem Gas Control (Thermostat), Natural Gas. NOTE: All gas valves should be installed by a licensed professional.
2. Robertshaw 110-326 Water Heater Thermostat with 1-3/8" Shank, Natural Gas, 3-1/2" W.C
3-1/2″ W.C. Natural Gas 160Â°F 1-3/8″ Shank Length 1/2″ Fnpt Inlet X 1/2″ Inv. Fl Outlet Replaces Model #R110Rts – Manufacturer: Robertshaw.
3. Reliance Water Heater 9007876 Gas Thermopile Assembly, Pack of 1
Reliance, Natural Gas Thermopile Assembly, Includes Pilot Tube, Ferrule Nut Igniter Wire, Millivolt Generator & Bracket, Fits 301 Series Natural Gas Standard Tank Water Heaters. Reliance, natural gas thermopile assembly, includes pilot tube, ferrule nut igniter wire, millivolt generator & bracket, fits 301 series natural gas standard tank water heaters. INCLUDES ALUMINUM PILOT TUBE INCLUDES BRASS FERRULE AND NUT INCLUDES IGNITER WIRE INCLUDES MILLIVOLT GENERATOR INCLUDES BRACKET
4. Rheem 240V 2 Heating Chambers RTEX-18 Residential Tankless Water Heater, small, GREY
- External digital thermostatic control with LED display (+/1 degree accuracy)
- Most advanced self-modulation, adjust power to meet hot water demand
- Durable Copper immersion two heating elements, field Serviceable. Flow Rate- up to 4.4 GPM
- Simple installation – bottom 3/4 inch NPT water connections
- Threaded for easy replacement, simple installation, digital temperature display
Professional classic® tankless electric water heaters offer continuous hot water quick and on demand for single point-of-use or multiple applications
5. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater – Tempra 29 Plus – Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White
- On demand a continuous and unlimited supply of hot water
- Sleek design saves space and no venting required
- Requires hard-wired 240 or 208-volt electric service, with a maximum draw of 28,800 watts at 240 volts or 21,600 watts at 208 volts
- Requires 3 separate dedicated 40 amp breakers with 8 gauge copper wiring, and a minimum of 200 amp total service to the residence
The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 29 Plus Tankless Water Heater features exclusive Advanced Flow Control™ German patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron to automatically maintain water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity to ensure that hot showers will never be interrupted. Tempra 29 Plus will typically use 15-20% less energy compared to conventional electric tank water heaters. Although, it’s possible to save significantly more energy depending on personal home usage habits. The difference is that conventional tank water heaters continually store hot water, and as a result, lose 15%-20% of the total energy consumed to the environment around them. This is called standby heat loss. Tank water heaters that use gas or oil are even less efficient, because they also lose heat through their vents to the outdoors. Our tankless water heaters do not need venting, and will not store hot water, waiting for you to use it. They operate on-demand to provide continuous and endless hot water when you need it, and not waste energy when you don’t. CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE – ANSI/UL Std. 499, CSA Std. C22.2 No. 88, ISO 9001, WQA tested & certified against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Single Phase 50/60 Hz; Voltage: 240 V/208 V; Wattage: 28.8 KW/21.6 KW; Min. recommended household electric service 200 A; Amperage draw: 3 x 40 A 3 x 35 A; Number and min. recommended size of circuit breakers: 3 x 35 A (DP); Number of runs and min. recommended wire size (copper): 3 x 8/2 AWG; Max. temperature rises: 92 F/92 F at 1.50 GPM, 87 F/66 F at 2.25 GPM, 66 F/49 F at 3.00 GPM, 44 F/ 33 F at 4.50 GPM, Min. water flow to activate unit: 0.77 GPM/2.9l/min; Weight: 19.0 lb/8.6 kg; Nominal water volume: 0.39 gal/1.5 l; Max. inlet water temperature: 131 F/55 C; Working pressure: 150 PSI/10 BAR; Tested to pressure: 300 PSI / 20 BAR; Water connections: 3/4″ NPT.
6. Water Heater Pilot Assembely Includes Pilot Thermocouple and Tubing Natural Gas
NATURAL GAS WATER HEATER PILOT ASSEMBLY AND THERMOCOUPLE STANDARD 24″ LENGTH FITS MANY WATER HEATERS ON THE MARKET WARNING !!! ONLY QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONEL SHOULD ATTEMPT TO REPAIR GAS EQUIPMENT The 113884-01 Fits Desa, Reddy, All-Pro, Universal, NR, Sears, Remington and many other Propane Forced Air Heaters Fit Models: RLP55V, RLP125V, REM55PV, REM125PV, 85-FAC, 125-F, TB115, SPC-85, SPC125, BLP55V, WARNING !!! ONLY QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONEL SHOULD ATTEMPT TO REPAIR GAS EQUIPMENT
7. Rheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit
Rheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up KitRheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit Features: Repair Kit Plumber’s Pack
From the Manufacturer
Repair your water heater rather than replace it with the Rheem PROTECH Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit. This OEM quality Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit provides a quick and easy way to repair the most common items on an electric water heater. The tune up kit helps prolong the life of your water heater by renewing the key electrical components of your water heater. The kit includes two 4,500-watt, 240-volt water heater High Watt Density 1” screw-in elements with gaskets, one Therm-O-Disk 240-volt lower thermostats and one Therm-O-Disc upper thermostat. This kit is for units that have 1” screw in water heater elements. They will not fit Rheem Marathon or Eclipse water heaters.
8. RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks – 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads
- WHAT YOU NEED: If you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution!
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: These RV water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time. Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family!
- COMPATIBILITY: These magnesium anode rods are 9.25” long, come with ¾” NPT threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket.
- LONGER LIFE: These water heater magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
- GREAT DEAL PACKAGE: This practical RV water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality!
Small part, Big Impact
Are you tired of spending enormous amounts of money and energy with expensive
fixing procedures of your water tank? Would you like to avoid unpleasant and unforeseen
investments when it comes to your water heating sources? You’ve come to the right place!
Why is this product for you?
This 2-piece anode rod set is made from top-quality magnesium which is non-toxic and entirely
safe for the human body! The high absorption rate of corrosive elements makes it a better choice
than aluminum, keeping your water tank in perfect functioning condition for years. Plus, with
a bonus PTFE tape included, the installation process is easy for anyone
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- Set includes: 2 anode rods, 1 PTFE tape;
- Dimensions: 25″ Length ¾” NPT Threads;
- Uses 1-1/16 inch socket;
- Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo models;
- Material: magnesium;
- Safe for humans.
Add to cart now and reap all the benefits this RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set has to offer!
9. Water Heater Pilot Assembely Includes Pilot Thermocouple and Tubing LP Propane
10. Mr. Heater One-Stop Universal Gas-Appliance Hook-Up Kit
- 5-piece universal gas-appliance hook-up kit
- Comes with everything needed for installing most gas appliances
- Includes 18-inch flexible gas line, 3 different couplings and on/off valve
- On/off valve provides easy servicing of appliances or summer shutdown
- Solid brass fittings. One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters
Perfect for gas logs, garage heaters, gas stoves and wall mounted heaters. Size: 3/8 inch, Compatible With: Heaters, logs, ranges, dryers, etc., Product Type: Connection kits, Fuel Type: Propane/natural gas
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Gas Water Heater Thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!