901 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 19378 150-Watt Edison Halogen T3 Light Bulb
2. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
3. Lutron Diva C.L Dimmer Switch for Dimmable LED, Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs, with Wallplate, Single-Pole or 3-Way, DVWCL-153PH-WH, White
- Provides the best dimming performance for LED bulbs (for list of approved LEDs, see ‘Technical Specification’ below)
- For use with up to 150-Watts of dimmable LEDs or up to 600-Watts of Incandescent or Halogen bulbs
- Features a large rocker paddle to turn lights on/off or to preset level and a discreet slider to brighten/dim lights to suit any activity
- Can be used in single-pole or 3-way applications
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes
- Includes (1) Diva C.L Dimmer Switch and (1) coordinating wall plate
4. Great Eagle 50/100/150W Equivalent 3-Way A21 LED Light Bulb 3000K Soft White Color (2-Pack)
- ENERGY EFFICIENT 3-WAY LED BULB – Uses 6/12/18W to yield equivalent illumination of 50/100/150W Incandescent and Halogen bulbs. BRIGHT 650/1300/2150 lumens
- LONG LASTING – These Great Eagle LED bulbs last 20x longer than incandescent bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of over 22 years (average usage rate of 3 hours per day)
- INSTANT ON – Full brightness immediately. No waiting like CFL bulbs to warm up
- SAFE – UL Listed for safety, Mercury and Lead-free, and no UV or IR radiation
- DO NOT USE DIMMER SWITCH with 3-Way bulbs. For use only with light fixtures intended to operate with 3-Way bulbs
5. GE 97494 Lighting 50/100/150-Watt, 3-Way Light Bulb, Soft White, 4-Pack
6. [10 Pack] Cloudy Bay 3-Way/Single Pole Dimmer Electrical Light Switch for 150W LED/CFL 600W Incandescent/Halogen,Wall Plate Included,Pack of 10
- 3-way and single pole compatible slide dimmer
- 600W max Incandescent
- 150W max dimmable LED/CFL,120VAC, 60Hz
- Trim dial below cover plate allows sensitivity adjustment upon installation to achieve compatibility with LED Lamps
- Wall plate and mounting screws Included
- Using 18AWG copper wire, UL approved, 1 year warranty
7. Leviton TSL06-1LW Toggle Slide Universal Dimmer, 300-Watt Dimmable LED and CFL, 600-Watt Incandescent and Halogen for Single Pole or 3-way, with locator light White
- Classic design with toggle switch and integrated linear Full-Range slide control for easy, precise operation
- Designed specifically for dimmable LED and CFL bulbs
- also compatible with incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Single pole or 3-way capable when used with a 3-way switch
- Built-in starting technology for CFL bulbs. Allows users to modify dimming range to optimize low light level performance when required (optional)
- Wider dimming range for LED and CFL bulbs than traditional incandescent dimmers
The Leviton toggle slide universal dimmer provides smooth, slide-action, full-range dimming for dimmable leds, dimmable CFLs, incandescent and halogen bulbs. For a traditional home, the classic style offers the ideal way to upgrade the functionality without compromising the character of the decor.
8. [6 Pack] Simba Lighting™ Halogen 70PAR38/FL 120V 70 Watt PAR38 High Output (90W to 100W Replacement) Indoor/Outdoor PAR 38 Flood Light Bulbs Soft White E26 Medium Base
- Halogen PAR38 Indoor/Outdoor Flood Parabolic Reflector 110V 120V 130V.
- 70 Watt (90W to 100W incandescent replacement). Soft White 2700K. 1300 Lumens.
- Base E26 (Medium). Beam Angle 30deg. Dimmable. Instant On. 2000 Hour Average Lifetime.
- Indoor & Outdoor Use. Commonly used in recessed lights and outdoor lighting.
- 6 Pack Light Bulbs. RoHS and CE certified.
The Simba Lighting™ 70 Watt PAR38 120V Halogen Flood Light is made with high quality, for both indoor and outdoor uses in homes and commercial buildings. Common uses include recessed lights and outdoor flood lights, etc.
The halogen PAR flood lights are more energy saving comparing to traditional incandescent floods.
The 70W light bulbs produce the same amount of light or luminous flux as the traditional incandescent 90W to 100W light bulbs. These light bulbs are dimmable. When shopping for light bulbs, it is important to match the dimensions and other key specs to make sure you are purchasing the correct light bulbs. The diameter of the light bulb is 4.75 inches and length is 5 inches.
These bulbs work with 110V 120V 130V A/C voltages. The base is E26 medium, which is the most commonly used light bulb base in North America. The color of the light is soft white and the light temperature is 2700K. The beam angle is 30deg. Average lifetime is 2000 hours and it can last switching on and off of about 8000 times. The Simba Lighting™ light bulbs are also RoHS and CE certified. No mercury content in the halogen bulbs, as opposed to other commonly used energy efficient light bulbs.
9. GE Halogen 19379 300-Watt, 5950-Lumen T2.5 Light Bulb with Recessed Single Contact (R7s) Base, 1-Pack
GE 300-Watt Edison Halogen T2.5 #19379. Edison halogen bulbs provide a brighter, crisper light that makes your home look its best. That’s why professionals choose Edison for exceptional results and longer bulb life. Showcase the beauty of your home with the highest quality of light. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE 300-Watt Edison Halogen T2.5 #19379. Edison halogen bulbs provide a brighter, crisper light that makes your home look its best. That’s why professionals choose Edison for exceptional results and longer bulb life. Showcase the beauty of your home with the highest quality of light.
10. Ge Halogen Flood Light Bulb 50 W Mr16 Gu10 2750 K Carded
GE Halogen Bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest inside and outside your home. Use GE halogen MR16 bulbs in indoor track and recessed lighting and outdoor directional lighting to create a dramatic effect. These halogen bulbs provide a brighter, crisper light that makes your home look its best. That’s why professionals choose Edison for exceptional results and longer bulb life. 3 Pack MR16 shape with GU10 base for use directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting Input Voltage = 120 volts Lasts 2.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage Estimated yearly energy costs $6.02 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh Showcase the beauty of your home with the highest quality of light. General Characteristics: Lamp type: Halogen, MR Bulb: MR16 Base: GU10 Primary Application: Indoor Floodlight Filament: CC-2V Rated Life (NOM): 3000 hrs Photometric Characteristics: Initial Lumens (NOM): 400 Center Beam Candlepower (CBCP) (NOM): 1000 Color Temperature (NOM): 2750 K Electrical Characteristics: Wattage (NOM): 50.0 Voltage (NOM): 120.0 Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length (MOL) (NOM): 2.1250 in (53.9 mm) Bulb Diameter (DIA) (NOM): 2.0000 in (50.8 mm)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Edison Halogen 150 99378 Base R7s for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!