509 reviews analysed
1. Lodge L8SK3 10.25 inch Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use 10.25" Black
- 10.25 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet. An improvement on the original: the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, featuring an assist handle. This will be your go-to pan for generations to come. Handle length is 4.81 inch
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous 10.25-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Care-wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However consider that cookware is 400 degree fahrenheit in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212 degree fahrenheit so soap is not always necessary. Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended as they remove seasoning
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box. After cooking, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately.
Breakfast in particular somehow tastes extra hearty when cooked in a heavy cast-iron skillet. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching and sear meat at higher temperatures. A good all-purpose size at 10-1/4 inches in diameter and 2 inches deep, this skillet can fry up eggs, pancakes, steaks, chicken, hamburgers, and can bake desserts and casseroles as well. A helper handle aids in lifting, and the looped primary handle allows hanging. Two side spouts pour off grease or juice. Even though the pan comes pre-seasoned, applying a little vegetable oil before use helps prevent food from sticking. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations and is covered by a lifetime warranty. –Ann Bieri
2. T-fal E91898 Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA Free Glass Lid Cookware, 12-Inch, Gray
- Hard anodized aluminum construction for durability
- Unique Thermo-Spot heat indicator for proper preheating
- Hard Titanium nonstick interior for the ultimate and longest lasting performance
- Riveted silicone handles for safety and comfort
- TechnoResist Anti-warp Base
- Oven safe to 400F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Great wedding gift for the couple and/or housewarming gift for a new home
Enjoy reliable cooking performance with T-fal Ultimate hard-anodized nonstick cookware. Its innovative Thermo-Spot heat indicator lets you know when the pans are properly pre-heated—a critical component to sealing in moisture and delicious flavor, whether sautéing vegetables or searing steak. When the pattern in the center turns to a solid red spot, the pan is hot and ready to cook. The cookware’s hard-anodized aluminum construction heats quickly and offers long-lasting strength, while its warp-resistant even-heat base distributes heat evenly throughout for optimal cooking results. Use the cookware on any cook top, except for induction. PFOA-, Lead-, and Cadmium-free, the cookware’s durable Expert nonstick interior offers a health-conscious option, effortless food release (little to no fat or oil needed), and easy cleaning. The T-fal Ultimate 10-inch saute pan features tall sides and a wide base that make it useful for a wide range of cooking techniques, from browning and frying to sautéing vegetables or searing fish. Even more, the pan’s vented tempered-glass lid traps in heat and moisture, while its silicone stay-cool handles come riveted for strength and offer a secure and comfortable hold. Oven safe up to 400 degrees F (lid up to 350 degrees F) and dishwasher-safe. Do not use glass lids that have cracks, chips or scratches and do not attempt to make repairs to damaged cookware. Using damaged lids or cookware could lead to explosions or injuries to users or bystanders
3. Utopia Kitchen Nonstick Frying Pan Set – 3 Piece Induction Bottom – 8 Inch, 9.5 Inch and 11 Inch
- The 3 piece frying pan set includes an 8 inch, 9.5 inch and 11 inch frying pans to fit you and your family’s varying cooking needs
- The induction bottom of the frying pans is suitable for all types of cooking; including electric and ceramic cook tops
- The professional grade aluminum makes the frying pan durable, light-weight and sturdy
- The pans have high quality double coated nonstick interior which allows for easier cooking and cleanup; PFOA, lead and Cadmium-free
- The Bakelite handles are ergonomically designed and riveted strongly to the pan for safety and comfort
The 3 Piece Set Includes:
- One 8 Inch Diameter Aluminum Alloy Frying Pan, 2 Layers PFLUON Non-Stick Coating and Bakelite Riveted Handle (3.0mm Thickness, 4.0cm Height)
- One 9.5 Inch Diameter Aluminum Alloy Frying Pan, 2 Layers PFLUON Non-Stick Coating and Bakelite Riveted Handle (3.0mm Thickness, 4.0cm Height)
- One 11 Inch Diameter Aluminum Alloy Frying Pan, 2 Layers PFLUON Non-Stick Coating and Bakelite Riveted Handle (3.0mm Thickness, 4.5cm Height)
Cooking Experience like No Other
The 3003 aluminum alloy is exceptionally conductive and the thickness is 3.0mm which makes it superb for preparing meals. The induction bottom ensures even heat distribution across the entire surface area, which makes frying, browning, searin, and heating easier. The luxury Bakelite riveted handles give these pans a comfortable grip that resists heat and scratching. In order to achieve the best results, use the pans at slightly lower temperatures.
Electric and gas are not the only way to cook nowadays. People are using induction cooking which is just as powerful and uses electromagnetic energy to heat the pans. They use a series of magnets which have iron atoms that can generate heat.
These frying pans can be hand-cleaned as well as be cleaned using a dishwasher. You can use a soft nylon based scrubber or a simple kitchen sponge in order to wipe the frying pans’ surface when hand cleaning them. On the other hand, you can also simply put them into a dishwasher for your convenience.
4. 8" Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with 100% APEO & PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany
- Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that achieves non-stick perfection while remaining 100% free of APEO and PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without the risk of exposure to controversial perfluorinated chemicals.
- Features a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean.
- Interior of pan made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum, with a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves.
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle that is reinforced to the pan via 3 solid rivets.
Utilizing STONEHENGE — a stone-derived coating from Germany, the Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri is the world’s leading frying pan, delivering non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of APEO and PFOA, and even lesser known chemicals such as NMP and NEP. Conventional pans often achieve their non-stick performance with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), a potential carcinogen which the EPA has classified as a ‘persistent pollutant of the environment’, and APEO (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), which are under restricted use in Germany due to environmental concerns about their poor biodegradability and toxicity in the food chain. According to the EPA, once ingested, PFOA is capable of remaining in people for a very long time, and has been shown to cause developmental and other adverse effects in laboratory animals. Likewise, European studies have shown that APEO may be toxic to aquatic life, and has the potential to act as endocrine disrupters. With the Stone Earth Pan’s stone-derived coating from Germany, no such controversial chemicals are ever passed on to you, or released into the environment. This is because the Stone Earth Pan utilizes an inert coating inspired by nature, and applied using a water based Sol Gel Technique that is free of the lesser known but potentially harmful chemicals NMP (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone) and NEP (N-ethyl-2-pyrrolidone) often found in traditional cookware. In addition to being completely free of PFOA, APEO, NMP and NEP, the Stone Earth Pan is also far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, the Stone Earth Pan allows you to saute, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the amount of oil normally used, and cleaning is a breeze. The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri is made of the highest quality die-cast aluminum that allows for even cooking and fantastic browning without hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a heat resistant silicone coated handle. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. STONEHENGE coating made by Weilburger GmbH, Germany. Final pan assembly in China.
5. T-fal B363S3 Specialty Nonstick Omelette Pan 8-Inch 9.5-Inch and 11-Inch Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Set, 3-Piece, Gray
- 3 piece cookware set includes 8 inch, 9.5 inch, and 11 inch fry pans to fit any meal need
- Durable aluminum construction and even heat base prevents hot spots
- Quality nonstick interior and exterior for easy cooking and cleanup
- PFOA, Lead and Cadmium-free
- Ergonomically designed handles for comfort and safety
- Oven safe to 350°F
- Covered by Lifetime Limited Warranty
T-fal A857S394 Specialty Nonstick 3-Piece 8-Inch, 9.5-Inch, and 11-Inch Fry Pan /Saute Pan Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, Black
6. Vremi 12 Inch Nonstick Saute Pan Covered with Tempered Glass Lid – Big 5 Quart Capacity for Stir Fry Frying or as Saucepan – Non Stick Saute and Frying Pan – Deep Large and Ovenproof – Red
- LARGE 5 QUART SAUTE PAN – With 12-inch diameter and 5 qt capacity, this nonstick saute pan is big enough to hold up a quick and delicious family size dinner
- NONSTICK PAN SURFACE WITH GLASS LID – The snug fit tempered glass lid allows for useful food monitoring to keep an eye on your dish as it cooks and its non stick pan surface ensures easy food transfer from stove top to table (do not use glass lid in oven)
- HEAT RESISTANT FRYING PAN HANDLES – Built with ergonomic heat resistant bakelite handles and knob for easier maneuvering in the kitchen
- OVEN SAFE WITH SPIRAL BOTTOM – Pan roasting? This double layer saute pan has you covered and is oven safe up to 338 ºF. Also features a spiral bottom that can be used on electric, induction, or gas stove tops
- 12 INCH PAN IN SAFE PFOA & PTFE ALUMINUM – Hand washing is recommended for the non toxic ovenproof aluminum food-grade saute pan to preserve quality, but it’s also dishwasher safe for convenience
Whether you sauté, fry, sear, or make sauces, the Vremi Sizzlesauraus Sauté Pan handles all the heat in the kitchen. With its 5 quart capacity and 12 inch diameter, it can accommodate everything from small omelettes to big family stir fry meals. Includes tempered glass lid and heat-resistant bakelite handle for easy maneuvering while cooking. Crafted from durable, non toxic aluminum with double-layer non-stick interior, enameled exterior, and spiral bottom for even heating. Dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning.
Product Details & Care
- Diameter: 12 inches
- Capacity: 5-quart
- Aluminum body, Nonstick surface, tempered Glass lid, Bakelite handles
- BPA Free, non toxic, food-grade materials
- For gas and electric cooktops (NOT for induction stovetop)
- Oven safe up to 338ºF
- Do NOT put glass lid in oven
- Hand washing recommended
- Okay to clean in Dishwasher occasionally
- CAUTION: Hot surface. Use protective glove or mitt when handling
- For full care instructions and safety warnings, always refer to Vremi product box and manual
7. T-fal E938S3 Professional Total Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Fry Pan Cookware Set, 3-Piece, 8-Inch 10-Inch and 12-Inch, Black
- Prometal Pro nonstick interior is exceptionally durable and scratch resistant, safe for use with metal utensil
- The unique T-fal Thermo-spot heat indicator shows when T-fal pan is perfectly preheated for cooking
- Riveted Silicone Handles for comfort grip
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
8. T-fal G10405 Heatmaster Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Fry Pan Cookware, 10-Inch, Black – As Seen on TV
- Ultra-durable, scratch-resistant, sapphire-infused nonstick coating (3 layers) that will last a lifetime
- metal utensil safe
- Built-in Thermo-Spot technology indicates when the cookware has reached the right temperature to begin cooking
- Stainless steel, induction capable base radiates heat evenly to prevent food from burning
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Oven safe to 350°F
- Stainless steel handles for a secure hold
- Stainless steel, induction capable base
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Reliable, even heat can make all the difference when it comes to cooking. Ideal for novice and experienced chefs alike, the T-fal HeatMaster 10″ Fry Pan features built-in Thermo-Spot technology to let you know when the cookware has reached the right cooking temperature—no guesswork needed. Even more, HeatMaster cookware’s stainless-steel induction base provides even heat distribution (no hot spots), while its three layers of supremely strong, scratch-resistant, sapphire-infused nonstick coating promote effortless food release and will last a lifetime. Use the fry pan for anything from stir-frying, sautéing, and steaming on the stovetop to grilling vegetables or finishing a dish in the oven.
9. GE WR72X10086 Slide Snack Pan
This is an authorized aftermarket product. Fits with various GE brand models. Oem part # WR72X10086.
10. General Electric WR72X10055 SLIDE SNACK PAN LH
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part. Fits with various GE brand models. Oem part# is WR72X10055.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Dtl18icsurbs Snack Pan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!