531 reviews analysed
1. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
2. LED GU10 Spotlight Light Bulbs, 50 Watt Equivalent, 5.5W Dimmable, Full Glass Cover Reflector, 5000K Daylight, 25000 Hours, UL Listed, Energy Star Certified, by Mastery Mart (Pack of 10)
- ➤ Pack of 10, 5000K Daylight. 5.5 Watt, 400 Lumens. Dimmable. UL Listed, Energy Star Certified. 40 Degrees Beam Angle.
- ➤ GREAT SAVINGS WITH SAME BRIGHTNESS – Save up to 89% energy and your bill by replacing 50 Watt incandescent bulb with our 5.5 Watt LED bulb. Same brightness but costs only 11% of your old light bulbs. Up to 25,000 Hours of lifespan enable the perfect lighting solution for at least 23 years (3 hours per day)
- ➤ EXCELLENT COLOR CONSISTENCY& FLEXIBILITY – Dimmable. Daylight 5000K. Perfect fit for track lights and spotlights for living room, bathroom, bedrooms and hallways, depends on your personal preference. 85+ CRI (color rendering value) means colors remain true and natural, always.
- ➤ EASE OF INSTALLATION& UNIVERSAL SCREW BASE ACROSS NORTH AMERICA – Standard MR16 model across North-America, GU10 screw base. Install these Bulbs into all medium screw base fixtures directly. Unlike fluorescent bulbs, these bulbs are free of buzz, flickering, UV and mercury.
- ➤ WORLD CLASS QUALITY – We conducted 100% FULL inspection. No defect LED bulbs will be delivered to you. Great value, top quality, excellent performance but costs less than other Brands. All of the Mastery Mart’s Led bulbs are Energy Star certified and UL listed. REFUND MONEY FREELY with no questions if our LED light bulbs do not satisfy you.
3. AmazonBasics 50 Watt Equivalent, Bright White, Dimmable, GU10 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- With a life of 15,000 hours, the bulb will last over 13 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 400 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 3000 Kelvin, this bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmoshphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 6 watts of energy, saving up to $72.60 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $0.72 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
An Amazon Brand.
From the Manufacturer
4. AmazonBasics 50W Equivalent, Daylight, Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, MR16 (GU10 Base) LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- AmazonBasics 50W Equivalent, Daylight, Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, MR16 (GU10 base) LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day). Provides 500 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness.
- This MR16 bulb has a GU10 base
- With a correlated color temperature of 5000 Kelvin, this bulb simulates daylight, creating a bright atmosphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 7 watts of energy, saving up to $47.30 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $0.84 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
An Amazon Brand
5. LEKE G8 Bulb Warm White 3W G8 LED Bulb Equivalent to G8 Halogen Bulb 20W-25W Dimmable G8 Light Bulb 3000k, AC 110v/120v/130v(6 Pack)
- Excellent Performance: Dimmable LED Bulb, Flat Shape, G8 LED Bulb with Hermetic Clear Silica Gel, G8 Bi-Pin Base, Warm White 3000K, 300 Lumens, 16pcs 2835SMD Inside, Bulb Total Length 1.44 inches, Light pattern same as G8 halogen bulbs
- Better Choice: AC 110V-130V, Replace 20W-25W Ordinary Halogen Bulb by 3W G8 LED Bulb, Low Heat, 360 Degrees Light Angle, Moisture proof, Safer than Halogen Bulbs, Easy to Install
- Eco Friendly and Energy Saving: Lead-Free, Mercury-Free and No UV or IR,CE and ROHS Certification, good for your family. Average 25000 Hours Lifespan, Save over 90% on Electricity Bill of Lighting for you
- Warm Tip: Please check the bulb’s dimension carefully to see if it can fit your fixture. The dimension is marked clearly in the third product picture. It can be used for under center kitchen lighting, under cabinet lighting and puck light, etc
- 1-Year Warranty Free Replacement Guarantee. If you have any questions after receiving the items, don’t worry, please feel free to directly contact us via email, and we will try our best to help you, until you are satisfied
6. Philips 544932 LED GU10 Dimmable 35-Degree Flood Light Bulb: 380-Lumen, 3000-Kelvin, 4-Watt (50-Watt Equivalent), 3-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED GU10 Dimmable Light Bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than 50 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free, Energy Star Certified, and Title 20 compliant.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs use 1/5 the energy of 50-Watt halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25, 000 hours and 22 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- Philips LED Dimmable 35-Degree Flood Light Bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI 90 (color rendering index). At 3000-Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for halogen lamps and track lighting
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market. These spot light bulbs smoothly dim from 3000K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional halogen bulbs
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in GU10 bi-pin bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable GU10 light bulbs are for non connected use only
Philips GU10 LED spot light bulbs provide 380 lumens of bright, crisp white, dimmable light at a 35-degree beam angle equivalent to 50-watt halogens at 1/5 of the energy consumption. Ideal for track lighting, these bulbs have retrofit GU10 bi-pin bases that work with Halogen lamps. Not for use with Philips HUE products. Perfect for accent and ambient lighting in home, hospitality and retail spaces, these lights offer a crisp, uniform beam and excellent color rendering to highlight and showcase artwork and product displays, as well as for general directional lighting in hallways, stairwells, and alcoves. Philips LED dimming is flicker-free, silent, and tested work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 3000-Kelvin down to a glow with greater clarity than halogen light bulbs. Safe for the environment, LEDs don’t contain any mercury. These LEDs turn on instantly with a high intensity, 35-degree beam that replaces halogen bulbs in decorative and track lighting fixtures. LEDs last 10X longer than halogen lights saving you the hassle and cost of frequent bulb changes. Each bulb in this pack of three Philips GU10 LEDs has an expected lifespan of 25, 000 hours—that’s over 10 years based on usage rates of 3 hours per day. At 4 watts, these bulb uses 1/5 the energy of 50-watt equivalent halogen bulbs to save money and serve the environment. These bulbs are CRI90 and Title 20 compliant
7. 8 Pack Philips LED MR16 Dimmable Flood & Landscape Light Bulb: 450-Lumens 3000K 6.4-Watt (35-Watt Equivalent) GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base Bright White Light
- Philips MR16 LED spot light bulbs provide 450 lumens of crisp, bright white, dimmable light equivalent to 35-watt halogens at fraction of the energy consumption.
- Perfect for accent and ambient lighting in home, Suitable for indoor use in track or recessed fixtures, hospitality and retail spaces, these lights offer a crisp, uniform beam and excellent color rendering to highlight and showcase artwork and product displays, as well as for general directional lighting in hallways, stairwells, and alcoves. Ideal for track lighting, these bulbs have GU5.3 bi-pin bases. Not for use with Philips HUE products
- Philips LED dimming is flicker-free, silent, and tested work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 3000-kelvin down to a glow with greater clarity than halogen light bulbs. Safe for the environment, LEDs don’t contain any mercury.
- Philips MR16 LED has an expected lifespan of over 22 years based on usage rates of 3 hours per day.
- 8 Packs
The Philips Energy Saving LED 6.4-Watt MR16 flood light is ideal for use in kitchens, dining rooms and living rooms and for commercial use in retail spaces, art galleries and offices. It projects a bright white (3000K) light and is perfect for general illumination or accent lighting to highlight your decor. This bi-pin MR16 flood light replaces a 35-Watt halogen MR16, considerably decreasing energy consumption while minimizing your carbon footprint. It can be used in track light and open recessed fixtures, producing 450-Lumens of brightness with dimmable capability for customizable lighting options.
- Brightness: 450-Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $0.77 (based on 3-hours/day, depends on rates and use)
- Life: 22.8-years (based on 3-hours per day)
- Light appearance: 3000K (bright white)
- Energy used: 6.4-Watt (equivalent to a 35-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Light Appearance: 3000 K
- Base Pin: GU5.3
- Volt: 12
- Uses 73% less energy compared to a standard incandescent light bulb
- Ideal for use in kitchens, dining rooms and living rooms and for commercial use in retail spaces, art galleries and offices
- Contains no mercury, does not pose a health hazard
- Dimmable for light customization
- LED technology is a prudent choice for hard-to-reach fixtures, as its long life expectancy keeps replacement chores to a minimum
8. GE Reveal 2-Pack 35-Watt Dimmable Color-Enhancing Par20 Halogen Appliance Light Bulbs
- 2 halogen bulbs per package PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) shape and size
- Uses 35 Watts (270 lumens) Rated to last 2.3 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Indoor floodlight bulbs (35 degree beam angle) for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Pure, clean high definition plus light with 2600 Kelvin color temperature
- PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
See clearly and experience more with GE’s best light. GE Reveal HD+ 35-Watt PAR20 Indoor Floodlight bulbs provide pure, clean light. GE Reveal halogen bulbs filter soft white’s dull yellow rays enhancing colors and whitens white for exceptional clarity. Replace ordinary bulbs with Reveal light to see vivid colors and vibrant whites in high definition. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with clean, beautiful light. Install GE Reveal HD+ PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) Indoor Floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures. Use them where clarity matters, especially kitchens, bathrooms and craft and hobby spaces. You’ll love the light, guaranteed.
9. GE Lighting 19877 Efficient Halogen 35-watt, 250-Lumen PAR36 Floodlight Bulb with Screw Terminal Base, 1-Pack
- Uses 35 watts
- 250 lumens providing subtle, reassuring light
- Lasts 3.6 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs 4.22 based on 3 hours per day 0.11 per kWh
- PAR36 indoor/outdoor floodlight with medium base for use in outdoor security lighting and indoor directional fixtures
GE energy-efficient halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or outdoor space. These GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy. GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing broad beams of crisp, white light throughout your home. Use these bulbs in indoor track and recessed fixtures or outdoor security fixtures instead of regular incandescent and create a dramatic effect. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
10. GE Lighting 92291 LED 3.5-watt (35-watt Replacement), 200-lumen GU10 Light Bulb, Reveal, 1-Pack
GE LED floodlights deliver the innovative technology to make the most of your living spaces. These bulbs offer an energy-efficient, long-lasting indoor lighting solution, perfect for hard-to-reach sockets that are frequently left on.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 35 Watt Led for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!