753 reviews analysed
1. 2-Pack F8T5/DL – T5 Fluorescent 5000K Day Light – 8 Watt – 12" Super Long Life Fluorescent Light Bulbs 20,000Hr, by Bluex Bulbs
2. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
3. String Lights, Lampat 25Ft G40 Globe String Lights with Bulbs-UL Listd for Indoor/Outdoor Commercial Decor
- 25 feet long string with 25 clear G40 Bulbs, end to end connectable. Light bulbs have candelabra (E12) socket base, UL listed
- 6″ lead with male plug, 12″ spacing between bulbs, 6″ tail with female connector. Total Length 25 Feet
- Each strand of 25 Globe lights string has end-to-end connections, so you can attach up to 3 strands to cover large areas. Even with broken or removed bulbs, remaining bulbs will continue to light up. Total Length: 25 feet. Bulb Spacing: 12 inches.
- Commercial Quality & great for indoor / outdoor lighting applications. Great for patios, decks, weddings, tents, pergola, bistro, backyards, pool umbrella and parties
- 1-Year quality guarantee. Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee (except bulbs). Please contact the seller directly if you have any quality problems.
4. Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulb: 800-Lumen, 2700-Kelvin, 8.5-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Soft White, 16-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulbs uses 80% less energy than 60 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and 10 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps.
- ECO FRIENDLY: Mercury free and uses 80% less energy than 60 Watt Incandescent Bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
Fix BulletsPhilips A19 LED light bulbs provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 60-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Not for use with Philips HUE products. At 2700-Kelvin, these soft white bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index) to deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps. These high-value Philips LEDs offer durable, shatter-free plastic construction. Philips LEDs turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light that won’t degrade over time. Unlike cheaper imitations, Philips LED offers clean, natural lighting with exceptional clarity. LED light bulbs last up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to hazardous waste. Each bulb in this pack of 16 A19 Philips LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and over 10 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
5. 24 Pack, LED Light Bulbs 60 Watt Equivalent, A19 Warm White 3000K, E26 Base, Non-Dimmable, 750lm, UL Listed
- ????【Technical Features】24 Pack, light bulbs 60 watt equivalent, E26 base, 3000K warm white, non-dimmable, A19 shape, AC-120V, CRI 75, 220 degree, turn on instantly.
- ????【Energy Saving & Long-lasting】 Save up to 85% on energy costs by replacing 60W with just 9W, average 15,000 hours, up to 13.7 years(3 hours per day).
- ????【Direct Replacement】Perfect replacement for incandescent light bulbs. No breakable parts and are free of toxic chemicals, they are safe for your family and the environment.
- ????【Eye-care & Eco-friendly】No flicker, no dazzle, meanwhile very healthy to your eye. No lead or mercury, no UV or IR radiation.
- ????【100% Quality Guarantee】2 YEAR WARRANTY! If there is any quality problem of our light or you are not satisfied with your purchase in our store, please kindly contact us and we provide a No-question-asked return or refund service.
6. Vintage LED Edison Bulbs 60 Watt Equivalent, Eye Protection Led Bulb with 95+ CRI, Non-Dimmable, High Brightness Daylight White 4000K, ST58 Antique LED Filament Bulbs, E26 Medium Base, Pack of 4
- 【High Color Rendering Index】 Ascher High CRI(95+) LED Bulb light can enhance your home’s interior and bring colors to life, Not only will colors remain true, the quality of light output will also remain stable throughout the lifetime of the bulb – meaning you’ll enjoy beautiful light and natural colors for years to come.
- 【Save Your Money】Ascher Pack of 4 Units E26 High CRI LED Filament bulbs replace 60W incandescent bulb by 6W LED, save over 90% on electricity bill of lighting. Low power consumption provides over 20,000 hours lifespan, reducing re-lamp frequency.
- 【4000K Daylight White & 700Lumens】This Standard American E26 base filament bulb preserves the design of traditional Edison light bulbs. Turns on at full brightness with 700 lumens and 4000K Daylight White light.
- 【Eco-friendly】No flicker or strobe. The High CRI(95+) led filament light bulb could eliminate eyes exhaustion caused by the conventional light bulbs, effectively protecting your family’s eyesight. No UV or IR. Good to your children and family. High quality LED light bulbs with ETL-Listed to avoid electrical shock and fire hazard.
- 【Hassle-free Warranty】All Ascher products have 18 months warranty. Email us if you have any quality problem, replacement or refund would be sent under warranty.
7. Bioluz LED 40 Watt LED Light Bulbs, 40W A19 Bulbs Use only 6 Watts, Warm White 2700K Non-Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulbs 6-Pack
- 40 Watt Light Bulb Replacement using only 6 watts
- 450 Lumens of Warm Bright Light
- Excellent in all lamps and fixtures
- beautiful when on or off
- 2700K color temperature matches the color of existing incandescents
- Instant on at full brightness with wide light dispersment
- High power LED per watt standard
Bioluz LED introduces our new ECO Series A19 LED light bulbs. With a standard medium screw base and near identical incandescent light quality, the ECO Series is the perfect bulb, at the right price, to replace your high-energy consuming incandescent bulbs, or your harsh, mercury containing CFLs.
Replaces either 60W (using 9w) or 40W (using 6w), Bioluz LED’s new ECO Series offers superior energy savings versus the competition at a price point that makes sense today.
Don’t settle for less!
The ECO Series offers beautifully styled lamps for your home and office. Warm and bright, Bioluz LED high performance lamps offer aesthetically pleasing designs combined with quality and energy efficiency. Now for the first time, add Bioluz LED energy efficient ECO Series LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness and color you’ve come to love.
What are Lumens and Kelvins?
Lumens are a measurement of how much light is generated – or brightness – each lumen emits approximately the same amount of light as one candle.
Kelvin represents the “color” (which is based on the temperature) of the light.
Bioluz LEDs are manufactured so that our 2700K (2700 Kelvin) bulbs are nearly identical in color to incandescent bulbs. Our 3000K bulbs are designed to match halogen bulbs.
We’ve found that bulbs which are 4-5000K generate a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home.
Many brands sell and market higher Kelvin (4-5000) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color and brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
8. Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Twister Household Light Bulb: 2700-Kelvin, 13-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 4-pack, 417079
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips Compact Fluorescent T2 Soft White Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $1.57.
- SOFT WHITE: Philips T2 light bulbs simulate sunrise inside the room and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment.
- VERSATILITY: Philips T2 fluorescent light bulbs fit in a E26 medium screw base are suitable for indoor, commercial, and residential use. This 40-Watt light bulb is used to brighten table lamps, kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, bedrooms and hallways.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Mercury free and lasts 13x longer than a standard incandescent bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Light Bulbs are for non connected use only.
Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 75-watt equivalent bulb turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment. Ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, living rooms, and hallways, this 2700-Kelvin bulb has a soft white color. Features a Medium Screw base. Choosing Philips Energy Saver light bulbs helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent bulb. Creating an inviting atmosphere around the home, Philips T2 bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, and bedrooms. Energy Star-certified with a $1.57 estimated annual energy cost. This product ships a 4-pack and comes with a 2-year warranty.
9. AmazonBasics 60 Watt Equivalent, Daylight, Non-Dimmable, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- With a life of 15,000 hours, the bulb will last over 13 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 800 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 5000 Kelvin, the bulb simulates daylight, creating a bright atmoshphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 10.5 watts of energy, saving up to $81.68 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $1.26 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
- Not eligible for shipments to California
An Amazon Brand.
From the Manufacturer
10. Luxrite A19 LED Bulb 75W Equivalent, 1100 Lumens, 3000K Warm White, Dimmable Standard LED Light Bulbs 11W, Enclosed Fixture Rated, Energy Star, E26 Medium Base – Indoor and Outdoor (4 Pack)
- BRIGHTEST – Giving you 1100 lumens of crisp, quality lighting that is perfect for any atmosphere and brighter than your standard 75 watt light bulbs. Provide more light to your floor lamps, ceiling fans, chandeliers, kitchen, patio, living room, sconces, post lamps, porch, pendant fixtures, office, or any space for brighter home lighting.
- DIMMABLE – Control the brightness of your table lamps and home lighting with the ability to reduce from 100-10% lighting output. Set your a19 dimmable LED light bulbs according to your mood and take delight in a pleasant atmosphere every time.
- SAVE ENERGY – Lower your electricity usage by 85% when you replace your 75 watt incandescent light bulb with an 11 watt A-19 LED bulb. Immediately trim down the cost of your electricity bill by making the investment into energy saving LED light bulbs.
- CONTINUOUS LIGHT – Built with an astounding 25,000 hours of lifetime which means no replacement will be needed for the next 22 years. Each e26 LED bulb lasts 10x longer than traditional 75W incandescent bulbs.
- RELIABLE LIGHTING – Zero flickering light, zero delay, and zero worries with a warm LED light bulb that provides high quality indoor and outdoor lighting. Each a19 bulb is quick to install, works in enclosed fixtures, EnergyStar and damp location rated for reliability, comes UL listed for your safety, and backed by a 2 YEAR WARRANTY.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Floursent Lights Bulbs Ge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!