835 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell FC100A1029-5pk 16" x 25" Media Air Filter, Merv 11 (Pack of 5)
2. Honeywell Replacement Media FC100A1029- 16×25 (5-pack)
3. Nordic Pure 16x25x4/16x25x5 (15 3/4 x 24 3/4 x 4 3/8) Honeywell FC100A1029 Replacement Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters MERV 12, Box of 2
- Nominal Size: 16-Inch by 25-Inch by 5-Inch
- Actual Size: 15-3/4-Inch by 24-3/4-Inch by 4-3/8-Inch
- Nordic Pure brand replacements for Honeywell units
- Replacements for Honeywell F100F1012, FC100A1026, FC100A1029, FC100C1009 and FC200E1029
- MERV 12 filter media to help reduce pollen, pet dander, dust, mold and more
The Nordic Pure MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is the ideal filter to reduce airborne contaminants in your home or business. With each pass through your MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter, the air in your environment improves. This electrostatic air filter attracts and captures airborne dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, smog, dust mite debris, and baking flour. The MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is made of synthetic material that will not support the growth of mold and bacteria. Along with the reduction of dust on surfaces, this MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is a high efficiency filter that will attract and capture the small, allergy-aggravating micro-particles that can cause your family discomfort. The Nordic Pure anti-allergen pleated air filter has a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value(MERV) of 12 which means that it will collect more than 90% of 3.0-10.0 microns of contaminants, and up to 90% of particles 1.0-3.0 microns. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter. A human hair is about 70 microns wide. The MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is comparable to a filter with a MPR rating of 1500-1900 and is a great start to creating a healthy environment. Nordic Pure air filters have an actual size that is a fraction of an inch smaller than the nominal size. With the 4” and 5” air filters there is a wide variance between the nominal size and actual size. Almost ALL filters have a different actual size than the nominal size printed on the filter so it is best if you measure your filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size. This is why we ask you to measure your filter so you aren’t surprised if the filter doesn’t fit! Our MERV 12 four or five inch air filter should be changed at least every 6 months depending on your environment. Changing your air filter at the recommended time will help maintain a healthy environment as well as keeping your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently.
From the Manufacturer
Nordic Pure 16x25x5 MERV 12 Honeywell Replacement AC Furnace Air Filters. IMPORTANT NOTE: Almost ALL filters are a fraction of an inch smaller than the nominal size printed on the filter. It is best if you measure your filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size” listed above. With the 4-Inch and 5-Inch filters there are many different exact sizes for the different HVAC manufacturers. Because of this, your filter may say 16x25x4 on it but really be the same as our 16x25x5. This is why we ask you to measure your filter so you aren’t surprised if the filter doesn’t fit! You may also want to look at our Honeywell replacement 16x25x5 filter. Just check the “Actual Size” before ordering. Nordic Pure air filters are made out of an electro statically-charged synthetic material that draws airborne particulates to it like a magnet. Electrostatic filters help trap airborne particles to protect your family from allergy causing pollen, fine dust, smoke particles, airborne plant spores, bacteria, and some viruses. A MERV 121 Nordic Pure air filter captures airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns! Our air filters do not kill germs, however, the filter media does not permit the growth of bacteria or mold. As a result, it is not necessary to add any potentially irritating chemicals to the air filter to kill germs.
4. BestAir HW1625-11R AC Furnace Air Filter, 16" x 25" x 4", MERV 11, Removes Allergens & Contaminants, Fits 100%, For Honeywell Models, Pack of 3
- Filters out unwanted particles including dust lint, mold particles, pollen, bacteria, and virus carriers while allowing cleaner air to flow through
- Designed to perform with high efficiency and minimum pressure drop
- conserving energy and lowering costs
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) of 11
- generating better filtration with fewer particles and contaminants that pass through the filter
- Using our best tech and design, this BestAir Filter is manufactured to trap up to 95% of Airborne Particles from 0.3 to 10.0 microns
- Long life filter design for long lasting performance up to 12 months
BestAir Extreme Allergens, Pollen and Dander Air Cleaning Filter For Honeywell – 16 X 25 X 4 MERV 11. Optimized For Honeywell 16 x 25 x 4 (actual 153/4 x 243/4 x 4⅜”). Fits Honeywell Air Cleaner Models: F100B1016, F100F1012, F100F1038, F100F2002, F100F2010, F200E1029. Compatible with Honeywell Air Filter Replacement Models: CF100A1009, CF100A1041, CF200A1008, FC100A1029, FC200E1029, POPUP1625, CF100A1041, 203719, F35/35R FC35A1001, F100/150 FC100A1026/1029, F200 FC200E1029, 203719. Our specialized filtration media has the most effective combination of particle capture rate, with minimum pressure drop, ensuring the best overall performance of your HVAC system and particle capture rate to clean the air. This media has special emphasis on particulate size that captures most airborne allergens. Made in the USA.
5. Aerostar 16x25x4 MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter, Made in the USA 15 1/2" x 24 1/2" x 3 3/4", 6-Pack
Aerostar 16 x 25 x 4 Commercial HVAC Filter – Merv 11, Box of 6 Pleated MERV 11 Media Comparable to Filtrate MPR 1000 to 1200 Comparable FPR 7 Designed for Superior Filtration Efficiency Made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that captures 90% of large airborne allergens such as pollen, mold spores, and dust mite debris. It’s robust frame construction enhances quality and ensures high durability Improve Indoor Air Quality Protect your family and loved ones with clean indoor air quality at home. Aerostar filters are a simple and cost effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. Improve Efficiency and Reduce Cost An Aerostar furnace air filter helps keep your HVAC unit working efficiently by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. When your unit runs properly, it consumes less energy, requires less maintenance and will have a longer life. These factors will have an impact on your utility bill and maintenance costs. It is recommended that you change the filter every 12 months during normal conditions but increase frequency during peak seasons when your unit is working the hardest. About Aerostar Furnace Air Filters Aerostar filters are manufactured in the USA by Filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The Aerostar brand is known for constantly innovating and improving their technology to help make filtration more efficient, effective and environmentally friendly every day. What’s in the Box of 6 Aerostar Commercial HVAC Filters.
6. Honeywell FC200E1029 16 X 25 Media Air Filter (MERV 13) 60
- Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Fractional Efficiency: E1=63 percent, E2=90 percent, E3=97 percent
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 13
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.): 0.28 at 500 FPM
The Honeywell FC200E1029 MERV 13 Air Filter – 16x25x5 is a replacement air filter for the Honeywell 16×25 F100 and F200 media air cleaner models. This Honeywell air filter features a MERV 13 rating that helps it remove over 97 percent of airborne contaminants between 3 to 10 microns in size. This Honeywell furnace filter measures 16″ x 25″ x 5″.
7. BestAir PFHW1625-11CR Air Cleaning Furnace Filter, MERV 11, Carbon Infused to Neutralize Odor, For Honeywell Models, 16″ x 25″ x 4″, 3 Pack
8. Honeywell FC100A1037 20"x25"x4" Merv 11 Filter Media,(Packaging may vary) Pack of 5
Honeywell FC100A1037 Filter F25F F35F F100F F200E-5pk Features: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Description 20X25 Media Air Filter Application Replacement Filter Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.x 4in Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999. Efficiency Standard Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85% Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 11 Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner Can Be Used With Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
9. Honeywell 20″ X 25″ X 4″ FC200E1037 Air Filter Replacement – MERV 13
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fc100a1029 Honeywell Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!