Finding your suitable readers for cuisinartcounter cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for cuisinartcounter cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
940 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, Black
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25″ x 23.5″ x 2.5″
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Refer instruction manual before use. Features: Induction technology for fastest heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|Bright LED displays|Left burner: on/off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Right burner: on/off 5 heat settings 150-minute timer|Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off|Safe exhaust-free and flame-free cooking|Even heating – no hot spots|Must use with induction-ready cookware*|Limited Five Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron 18/0 stainless steel
2. Max Burton #6450 Digital LCD 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6450 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- One touch simmer and boil. New space saving design includes a digital LCD screen and screen lock to prevent setting changes.
- Digital temperature control from 100°F to 450°F, in 25°F increments. Digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 180 minutes.
- Compatible with any induction ready cookware, to include cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with magnetic bottom, cast iron or ANY cookware if used with our 6010 Induction Interface Disk.
- Safety Features Include: auto shut-down in the event of a short circuit, overvoltage or overheating
- incompatible cookware is detected
- or if operated for over 3 hours
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop is portable, easy to use and energy efficient! With induction cooking, your cookware is being heated by a magnetic field inside of the cooktop. Therefore; the cooktop will self-adjust to the size of the cookware being used and you are not heating the air around you. There is no open flame or exposed heating element to burn people or surrounding items, making this ideal for young and old. The Max Burton 6450 Induction Cooktop is lightweight (6 Lbs.), plugs into any standard household outlet and has an easy to use LCD touch screen. This cooktop can be used for a primary or secondary burner in the home, dorm, office, boat, RV or gourmet kitchen. It is great for entertaining, holidays, outdoor parties as an extra cooking space. This is also a fantastic option for food service industries where non-NSF equipment is permitted.
One touch simmer and boil buttons
LCD display and touchpad controls
120V, 15 amps of electricity – standard household outlet
Up to 1800 Watts with Heat Mode (10 Watt Settings)
Temp Mode (15 Temperature settings from 100° to 450° in 25° increments)
180-minute programmable timer
Lock to prevent setting changes
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop will automatically shut down in the event of:
Unsuitable cookware is detected
3 hours of continued, non-stop use
The Manufacturer warrants that this product shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. All merchandise must be returned to the original place of purchase to be processed according to the retailer return policy. A warranty card must be on file with the manufacture within 30-days of purchase and proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance.
3. Techwood 1800 Watts Countertop Burner, Infrared Ceramic Double Cooktop (900W & 900W), Portable Electric Hot Plate, Stainless Steel, ES-3201C
- The versatile electric hot plate is perfect for all kitchens for its easy control, timeless stainless steel and double crystallite glass design. Especially ideal for dorms, offices, camping, RV/caravans, holiday homes, daily use or entertaining, or as an extra cooking appliance in the busy kitchen for its compact size
- The infrared ceramic double cooktop (900W & 900W) provides more convenience for cooking as it heats up food quickly and evenly with minimal heat loss and saving energy
- The functional plate can work without any cookware restrictions, no need for special cookware. All types of pot and pan ranging to 7.1 inches, including stainless steel, glass and aluminum are suitable for this product
- The thermostatic knobs of the plate control the separate temperature of the burner, allows you cooking food including scrambled eggs, frying fish, simmer soup, warm sauces, melt chocolate, grilled cheese, boil water, cook pasta and do so much more by choosing desired temperature. With overheat protection, the burner automatic safety cycles on/off
- 18 months limited warranty – If you have any problems with our electric plate, please feel free to contact us
Our portable Electric Infrared Ceramic hot plate allows you to cook anywhere with a 120V electricity supply, such as dorms, offices, campsites, boats, RV/caravans, holiday homes, or in the busy kitchen.
– Scratch Resistant double infrared ceramic burner 120V, 900 &900 watt of power.
– Modern stainless steel housing ensuring safe food preparation, durable use and easy to clean. We recommend clean the machine with a damp, soft cloth or sponge.
– Work without any cookware restrictions. Pots and pans ranging to “+” including stainless steel, glass and aluminum are suitable for this burner.
– Infrared heating efficient and harmless. It heats up food quickly and evenly with minimal heat loss and saving energy.
– Thermostatic knobs with indicator light allow you control the separate temperature of the burner.
– Overheat protection system automatically shut off the machine. It adds more convenience for cooking by cycling on/off to maintain appropriate temperature.
– Thermal fuse prevents the machine from overheating. It is normal that it will take more than 15 minutes to let the machine cooled down after it turns off.
– Non-slip rubber feet provide stable cooking protect table surface from the heat.
Please note- Never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads to clean the machine and immerse any part of the burner in water. It is normal that in the first time of use the machine will give off a smell of smoke for the protective coating on the heating element.
4. Cusimax Portable Electric Stove, 1800W Infrared Double Burner Heat-up In Seconds, 7 Inch Ceramic Glass Double Hot Plate Cooktop for Dorm Office Home Camp, Compatible w/All Cookware – Upgraded Version
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE]: Compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7.1 inches. Works with glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States.
- [HEAT-UP IN SECONDS] Compare to hot plate burner which takes minutes to heat up, Infrared burners takes few seconds to heat up. Powered by 120V and 900-Watts (left plate) + 900-Watts (right plate), add up to 1800W. Cook food including warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, boil water, make soup, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more.
- [CONVENIENT] The small scale in size makes it very portable. Ideal for dorm rooms, offices, camping, or even your RV. Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen. No stovetop required. Simply wipe with a clean damp cloth when cool.
- [SAFE & DURABLE] NO Radiation, our infrared cooktop works by far infrared heating and has no electromagnetic radiation, harmless to human body. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, it is normal when the indicator turns on and off automatically. Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Durable ceramic cooktop.
- [18-MONTH FREE REPLACEMENT] 18-month Warranty for quality issues with FREE replacement. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Customer Satisfaction is our goal, and Cusimax brand stands behind their products. With free Lifetime Customer Service, please contact us with any issues so that we can resolve them or replace your product. (All warranties are void for improper usage of the product). Get Yours Now, Risk-Free!
Choose Infrared Cooktop for:
. No Radiation: our electric infrared cooktop works by far infrared heating and has no electromagnetic radiation, harmless to human body.
. High thermal efficiency it can reach the highest temperature in few minutes
. Retain heat this benefit can be used when a little heat is needed at the end of a cooking process — after the controls are turned off.
. Multifunction Fried, barbecue, hot pot, stir, hot milk, soup, and simmer.
. Cookware suitable for all types of cookware, more convenient
Cleaning Clean the outside with a clean damp cloth. Use washing-up liquid in case of hard stains.
Residual heat When turned off, it still needs more than 15 minutes to cool down. You can put the hand over the surface about from 1” to 2” to feel whether there is any residual heat.
Our Hot Plate is equipped with thermal fuse for overheating protection as well as thermostat. When it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cut off for few seconds and back to the original setting. It is designed for overheating protection and maintain setting temperature. So it is normal when the indicator turns on and off automatically .
18-MONTH FREE REPLACEMENT:
Customer Satisfaction is our goal, and Cusimax brand stands behind their products.
With free Lifetime Customer Service, please contact us with any issues so that we can resolve them or replace it.
5. Duxtop ES-3102 1500W Portable Electric Cast Iron Cooktop Countertop Burner (Single) 7.5 inch Silver
- 1500-watt portable electric cast iron burner for quick heat-up.
- Adjustable thermostat, heating indicator light, Non-Skid Feet, Easy to Clean.
- Durable cast-iron plate, brushed stainless steel housing, built to last.
- Cool touch handles, easy to lift and move around. Large 7.5 inch diameter heating plate, yet small footprint, saves countertop space.
- Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC. ETL approved, 1-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
1500-watt portable electric cast iron burner. Adjustable thermostat, heating indicator light. Durable cast-iron plate, brushed stainless steel housing, built to last. Cool touch handles, easy to lift and move around. Large 7.5 inch diameter heating plate, yet small footprint, saves countertop space Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC. ETL approved, 1-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
6. Cuisinart CB-60 Cast-Iron Double Burner, Stainless Steel
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle – primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking
The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two extra burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Its 1800 watts of power – a 1300-watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate – heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” cast iron plates are durable and wipe clean in a snap. Premium brushed stainless steel housing looks stylish in any setting. A separate 6-setting temperature control for each burner offers complete versatility – the lower settings keep foods warm, while the higher settings cook an entire meal. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd, yet it’s compact and portable enough for small spaces like dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1800 watts of power: 1300-watt large plate and 500-watt small plate for quick heat-up|Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plates|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
7. Cuisinart CB-30 Cast-Iron Single Burner, Stainless Steel
- Heavy-duty cast iron plate for durability. Dimensions : 11.50 L x 11.00 W x 2.50 H inches. UC Weight is 8.20 pounds
- Powerful 1300 watts for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking
- 6-setting adjustable temperature control from low to highest heat
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights
- “Coil-less” cooking surface for easy cleanup
The Cuisinart cast-iron single burner adds cooking space to any kitchen – or any place without a kitchen! Its powerful 1300 watts heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” Cast iron plate is durable and wipes clean in a snap. Premium brushed Stainless Steel looks elegant in any setting. A 6-setting temperature control offers total flexibility from low to highest heat – use it to keep foods warm, or to cook an entire meal. Ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size make it ideal for small spaces anywhere without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1300-watt large plate|Adjustable thermostat with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plate|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
8. Tasty by Cuisinart 842750112707 Tasty One Top Smart Induction Cooktop, Size, Blue
- Smart induction cooktop connects with your phone to make cooking a breeze
- One top app includes hundreds of tasty recipes and guides you through them step-by-step
- Beautifully designed to look great in your kitchen and on your social Feed
- Thermometer tracks the temperature of liquids, meat and fish to cook them to perfection
- Integrated surface sensor tracks the surface temperature of your pots and pans
- Energy efficient cooking
- Capacitive touch power control buttons
- Connect with your phone or use manually
The tasty one top is a smart induction cooktop. Now you can cook just like your favorite chefs on your social feed. When following a recipe in the one top app, The one top automatically changes its temperature and power settings to precisely match the instructions. The one top’s thermometer measures the internal heat of your meats and fish to cook to the perfectly desired temperature, With or without the app. The one top can be utilized for almost any form of cooking including: sous vide, deep frying, pan frying, stir frying, grilling, simmering, sautéing, slow cooking, searing, poaching, and more!
9. Cuisinart MSC-800 Cook Central 4-in-1 Multi-Cooker, 7 quart
- 4 programmable functions: – Slow Cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours
- Roast at from 250 -450 Degrees for up to 6 hours
- Brown/Saute with temperatures up to 500 Degrees
- One touch lets you switch modes when recipe calls for combination cooking
- Removable 7-quart nonstick cast aluminum cooking pot with teflon coating
- Dishwasher-safe cooking pot and lid for effortless cleanup
- Includes reversible roasting/steaming rack
With the Cuisinart cook Central, You can do it all without firing up the stovetop. Brown ingredients in the cook Central and then roast or slow cook with one button for effortless one pot combination cooking. Presets, time, and temperature controls make it simple to slow cook, roast, Brown/sauté, or steam alone, or in combination! The cook Central makes dinnertime easy and programmed ahead of time so your meal is done exactly when you want it, with the keep warm feature making sure heavy Commuter traffic doesn’t mean your meal will be cold! The cast aluminum pot is also removable and nonstick for easy clean up, no matter how slowly you roast sticky pulled pork.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinartcounter Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!