Top 4 Bunn Sportsman
955 reviews analysed
1. WEN 56125i Super Quiet 1250-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, CARB Compliant
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 60cc OHV engine produces 1250 surge watts and 1000 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets, televisions and computers
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles and two 5V USB ports
2. Sportsman GEN4000DFC, 3500 Running Watts/4000 Starting Watts, Dual Fuel Powered Portable Generator
- 4,000 Watts Rated, 3,500 Starting Watts
- Outlets: 4-120V outlets, 1-120V RV outlet, 1-12V DC outlet, regulator hose kit included
- Dual Fuel Capable – operates off Propane or Gasoline, 212cc OHV Engine
- EPA & CARB (California) approved
- Runs for 10 hours on a full tank of gas (3.6 gal.) or propane tank at 50% load, Decibel rating < 69 decibel
- Recoil Start, Weight: 90 lbs.
- Dimension: 24.5″ (L) x 17″ (W) x 16.5″ (H)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Great for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman Series 4000 Watt Dual Fuel CARB approved Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Series Dual Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
With 4000 peak watts and 3500 rated watts the Sportsman Series Dual Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120-volt outlets, a single 120V RV outlet, and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, this generator can handle almost everything you need for camping or tailgating.
With a 50 percent load, the Sportsman Series 4000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator can run for 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline (3.6 gallons) and 12 hours with a full 20 lbs. LP cylinder (the common gas grill type, not included). A 5-foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The 7 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 69 Db. The Sportsman Series 4000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible, and portable power. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
3. Sportsman 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Recoil Start Portable Digital Inverter Generator with Parallel Capability
Safely charge and run your computer, TV, DVD player and more with the Sportsman 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator. Sine wave power delivers clean, stable and reliable power making it safe for use with sensitive electronics. You won’t have to leave your tablets, computers, and televisions at home. Great for use at home, or with the RV and camper, fire up Sportsman 2,200 surge watt Inverter Generator at football games, while camping and scouting. The 1,800 running watt Inverter Generator can even be used as a portable power source on industrial projects and job sites. Designed with camping and outdoor fun in mind, the Sportsman Inverter Generator is equipped with two 120V AC outlets, and one 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging.
4. Buffalo Tools GEN4000DF-SS 4000W Dual Fuel Sand Storm Gen
Buffalo Corp is a premier wholesale importer of quality products for home and industrial use at affordable prices.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bunn Sportsman for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!