667 reviews analysed
1. Bissell Tangle-Free Crosswave Multi-Surface Pet Brush Roll White
- Tangle Free Brush Roll, tested with hair length up to 8 inches.
- Innovative microfiber and nylon brush scrubs to remove debris and minimizes annoying pet hair wrap.
- Can be used on sealed hard floors and area rugs
- Easy to clean and replace
- Works in both BISSELL CrossWave Pet Pro (2306A, 2306, 2303, 2305, & 2328) series and CrossWave (1785/1785A) series
The Multi-Surface Pet Brush roll is a tangle free brush roll that scrubs to remove debris and minimizes annoying pet hair wrap.
2. BISSELL, 2787 CrossWave Cordless Max Mulit-Surface Brush Roll, New OEM Part
- Dual action brush roll mops and picks up dirt and debris at the same time.
- Pick up messes on area rugs and sealed hard floors including hardwood, tile, laminate, linoleum, and more with multi-surface capabilities
- For use in BISSELL Cross Wave Cordless Max Series 2554, 2590, 2593, and 2596.
- Brush Roll is easy to clean and replace. BISSELL recommends a new brush roll every 6 months for best cleaning results.
- Use with BISSELL Multi-Surface Formula to clean messes across multiple surfaces in your home.
Make the most of your BISSELL Cross Wave Cordless Max with our Multi-Surface Brush Roll. It’s safe and effective on all sealed hard floors and area rugs, so you can go from washing the rug in your kitchen to mopping up a juice spill in the dining room without having to switch machines. This dual action brush roll mops floors and washes area rugs while also picking up wet and dry dirt and debris. The Multi-Surface Brush Roll works with your Cross Wave’s soft touch wheels to gently glide over floors while cleaning. We recommend using BISSELL Cross Wave Multi-Surface Formula with the Multi-Surface Brush Roll, so you can seamlessly switch between floor types while cleaning. When you’re done using your Cross Wave Cordless Max, cleaning the Multi-Surface Brush Roll is easy with the Self-Cleaning Cycle. It spins your brush roll while flushing clean water through your machine, so it rinses and helps dry the brush roll, making it ready to go for its next clean. And don’t forget to replace your brush roll with a brand new one every 6 months, this ensures you’re getting your best clean. The BISSELL Multi-Surface Brush Roll for Cross Wave Cordless Max is one of the ways this machine helps give your floors a hands and knees clean without the sponge and bucket of dirty water!
3. BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Powerful pet hair pick-up with triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge-to-edge cleaning
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess-free
- Replacement Filter – Style 12141
The Bissell Clean View swivel pet gives you the outstanding performance you’d expect from an Expert Floor care company at a great price. It has specialized pet tools and features, so you know it’s designed for homes with pets. The triple action brush roll lifts, loosens and removes embedded pet hair and its silk-like bristles work gently on hard floors to remove fine debris while also keeping it contained with scatter-free technology. Just as its name suggests, the Clean View swivel pet has swivel steering that gets around and under furniture and other obstacles in your home. Pair that with edge-to-edge cleaning capabilities and you can clean with confidence that you’re getting more with each pass – giving you a new outlook on convenient cleaning.
4. BISSELL Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Carpet Shampooer, 2085
- Bissell lightest upright carpet cleaner, at 12 lb., is easy to maneuver and carry
- Great for removing tracked-in dirt and stains from Area rugs and entryways. 2 Tank System keeps clean and dirty water separate
- 4-Row rotating dirt lifter power brush combined with powerful suction to loosen and remove dirt. Power Rating : 3.4 amps. Brush System : 4 Row DirtLifter PowerBrush
- Powerful Bissell oxy-based Formula removes stains like coffee, wine, grape juice, and pet stains
- Convenient, collapsible handle for easy storing. Cleaning Path Width – 9.5 Inches. Tank Capacity – 1/2 Gallon.Brush System:4 Row DirtLifter PowerBrush
5. BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner with Wet-Dry Vacuum, 1785A
- Vacuums And Washes Your Floors At The Same Time. Surface Type: Bare Floors
- Multi-Surface Machine Cleans Both Sealed Hard Floors And Area Rugs
- Dual-Action Multi-Surface Brush Roll Uses An Innovative Microfiber And Nylon Brush To Mop And Pick Up Dry Debris At The Same Time
- Two-Tank System Keeps Cleaning Solution And Dirty Water Separate To Ensure That You’Re Always Cleaning With A Fresh Mix Of Water And Formula
- Smart-Touch Controls On The Handle Allow You To Easily Switch Between Cleaning Hard Floors And Area Rugs And Control Your Solution With An On-Demand Solution Trigger
6. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
7. BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner, 2694, Blue
- Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard-to-reach places.
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom-up
- dirt tank capacity
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
Permanently remove tough spots and stains with the BISSELL Spot Clean Preheats and BISSELL Professional Spot & Stain + Oxy formula. The built-in Heatwave Technology helps maintain consistent water temperature. It’s a powerful, compact, portable cleaning machine.
8. BISSELL Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner, 2039A
- Powered hard floor mop scrubs your floors so you don’t have to
- Safe for cleaning sealed, hard-surface floors
- 28 ounce clean water tank capacity. Power Rating : 0.9 Amps
- Includes soft touch pads for gentle cleaning on hardwood floors and scrubby pads for tough, sticky messes
- Reduces cleaning effort with power spin pads for a hands-and-knees clean
- On-demand spray allows you to dispense just the right amount of solution onto your floors
Tired of scrubbing your floors let the Bissell spinwave powered hard floor mop do it for you. Safe for cleaning sealed, hard-surface floors like tile, linoleum, vinyl flooring, and hardwood floors, this versatile machine comes with a set of soft touch cleaning pads for everyday cleaning and scrubby pads for tough, sticky messes. Power spin pads reduce cleaning effort while giving you a hands-and-knees clean. Bissell spinwave is also equipped with on-demand spray that allows you to dispense just the right amount of Multi-Surface solution onto your floors. In addition, swivel steering makes it easy to maneuver around and under furniture. Includes a 2-year limited warranty. Surface Type: Bare Floors, Sealed Hard Floors. Surface Cleaning: Sealed Hard Floors. Cleaning Path Width: 14 inch. Tank Capacity: 28 oz. Cleaning Area: Bare Floors, Sealed Hard Floors.
9. BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop, Floor Steamer, Tile Cleaner, and Hard Wood Floor Cleaner, 1940
- Packaging may vary
- Kills 99.9Percent of germs and bacteria
- The flip-down easy scrubber allows you to clean up the toughest messes, grout, sticky and dried-on spots
- Works 2x faster than comparable steam mops thanks to built-in easy scrubber
- Smart set digital, variable steam control lets you customize your steam cleaning experience (low, Medium, high).Power Rating:1500 watts
- Comes with Febreze spring breeze fragrance Discs for added freshness
The BISSELL power fresh steam mop provides superior steam cleaning with a fresh scent. For those tough, dried-on messes we all experience on our floors and on grout, use the flip-down easy scrubber brush to break up the dirt quickly and easily. Cleaning with steam sanitizes* floors, eliminating 99.9Percent of germs and bacteria* in common households.*when used as directed, using the microfiber pads.*when used as directed, using the microfiber pads.Please note Packaging may vary
10. BISSELL Multi Surface Pet Brush Roll-Crosswave Cordless Max, New OEM Part, 2788
- Vacuum and wash pet hair and pet messes across multiple surfaces in your home.
- Innovative dual action microfiber and nylon brush mops floors while bristles scrub and pick up debris.
- For use in BISSELL Cross Wave Cordless Max series 2554, 2590, 2593, 2596.
- Brush Roll is easy to clean and replace. BISSELL recommends a new Brush Roll every 6 months for best cleaning results.
- Pair with BISSELL Pet Multi-Surface Formula for optimal results.
Make the most of your BISSELL Cross Wave Cordless Max with our PET Multi-Surface Brush Roll. It’s safe and effective on all sealed hard floors and area rugs, so you can go from washing a puppy accident off the area rug in the living room to mopping up spilled dog food and water in the kitchen without having to switch machines. This dual action brush roll is made from nylon for mopping floors and scrubby bristles to scrub tough pet messes up and into the machine. We recommend using this brush roll with our PET Multi-Surface Formula for best results when cleaning pet messes around your home. When you’re done using your Cross Wave Cordless Max, cleaning the PET Multi-Surface Brush Roll is easy with the Self-Cleaning Cycle. It spins your brush roll while flushing clean water through the machine, so it not only rinses the brush roll, it also helps it dry faster. And be sure to replace your brush roll every 6 months to be sure you’re getting your best clean. The BISSELL PET Multi-Surface Brush Roll for our Cross Wave Cordless Max is one of the ways BISSELL helps give your floors a hands and knees clean without the sponge and bucket of dirty water!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Crosswave Brush Cleaner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!