Top 8 Apple Digital Card
We spent many hours on research to finding apple digital card, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best apple digital card, you should not miss this article. apple digital card coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 apple digital card by our suggestions
592 reviews analysed
1. Apple Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
- With the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader, it’s easy to download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the gorgeous Retina display and share them with family and friends.
- After you insert the SD card into the reader, your iPad automatically opens the Photos app, which organizes your photos into Moments, Collections, and Years.
- The Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader supports data transfer speeds up to USB 3, standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4. (USB 3 speeds exclusive to iPad Pro. All other iPad models support USB 2 speeds.)
2. Amazon.com Gift Card in a Black Gift Box (Classic Black Card Design)
- Gift Card is affixed inside a gift box
- Gift amount may not be printed on Gift Cards
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Gift Card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com
- Scan and redeem any Gift Card with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App
- Free One-Day Shipping (where available)
3. Apple USB-C to SD Card Reader
4. Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- 3840×2160 at 60Hz on: iPad Pro 11-inch (latest model), iPad Pro 12.9-Inch (latest model), MacBook Pro (15-Inch), iMac (27-inch Retina 5K display), iMac (Retina 21.5-Inch 4K display), and iMac Pro
- 1080P at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on: MacBook Pro (13-inch), MacBook Pro (15-Inch, previous model), iMac (21.5-Inch, previous model), and Mac Mini
- Connections: HDMI, USB, USB-C
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector.
- Supports both video and audio output.
5. CalDigit TS3 Plus Thunderbolt 3 Dock – 85W Charging, 7X USB 3.1 Ports, USB-C Gen 2, DisplayPort, UHS-II SD Card Slot, LAN, Optical Out, for 2016+ MacBook Pro & PC (Space Gray – 0.7m/2.3ft Cable)
- [15 PORTS OF CONNECTIVITY]: 2x Thunderbolt 3 40Gb/s, DisplayPort 1.2, 5x USB-A & 1 USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb/s), 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s data only), Gigabit Ethernet, UHS-II SD Card Slot (SD 4.0), Optical Audio (S/PDIF), 3.5mm Stereo Audio In & Out. Vertical or horizontal orientation. Sturdy full aluminum construction with integrated heat sink without a fan.
- [POWERFUL 85W LAPTOP CHARGING]: Provides up to 85W to charge your laptop and power all of your USB peripherals. The secondary Thunderbolt 3 port provides 15W of power for downstream devices.
- [DUAL 4K EXTENDED DISPLAYS]: Connect up to two [email protected] (4096 x 2160 30-bit color) monitors via DisplayPort and Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C port, OR a Single [email protected] display can be supported via the Thunderbolt 3 port. (***DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA adapter / cable must be an ACTIVE type. Passive dongle/cable would not work.***)
- [UHS-II SD 4.0 CARD SLOT]: Latest UHS-II SD card slot supports SD/SDHC/SDXC at up to 312 MB/s bus speed. Transfer full days of footage from your camera 3x faster than UHS-I counterpart!
- [MAC & WINDOWS COMPATIBLE]: Ideal for 2016+ MacBook Pro, 2017+ iMac Pro, on Mac OS 10.12 or Windows 8/10 with a Thunderbolt 3 port. (Not compatible with 2015+ MacBook-Retina with USB-C port. Please use CalDigit USB-C Dock with MacBook-Retina)
6. UCEC USB 2.0 Video Capture Card Device, VHS VCR TV to DVD Converter for Mac OS X PC Windows 7 8 10
- EASY TO USE: You can Transfer video from a VCR or other analog video source to your Mac or PC.
- ANALOG VIDEO SOLUTION: Put family memories and family videos on your computer, Super Easy-to-use software guides you through every step and turns your analog into digital. If you use MacBook, you can capture video, edit video. The included software is for Windows system.
- ALL IN ONE: Captures video in the universal H.264 digital format – works for iPad, Windows Live Movie Maker, and YouTube. Transfer them to DVD and other digital formats, such as AVI, MPEG2, MPEG4 and MP3(Audio only) to preserve your vinyl records in digital format.
- PACKAGE INCLUIDE: UCEC All in One Video Capture, User Manual, Disc with the software, Composite Connection.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT GUARANTEED: UCEC provides 24-hour online technical support and 1 YEAR money back. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
7. Elgato Video Capture – Digitise Video for Mac, PC or iPad (USB 2.0)
- Transfer video from a VCR or other analog video source to your Mac or PC
- Put family memories and family videos on your computer
- Easy-to-use software guides you through every step and turns your analog into digital
- Captures video in the universal H.264 digital format – ready for iPad, iMovie, Windows Live Movie Maker, and YouTube
- handles NTSC, SECAM, PAL and PAL/60 video
- Comes with Elgato Video Capture, Composite-to-SCART adapter, Composite video/RCA stereo cable
- Video resolution: 640×480 (4:3) or 640×360 (16:9)
8. Apple Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter
- With the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, it’s easy to transfer photos and videos from your high-resolution digital camera to your iPad Pro.
- After you connect the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, your iPad Pro automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose photos and videos to import, then organizes them into albums.
- Supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Digital Card for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!